Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo (36126 Views)

What Biafra Should Do If Nigeria Finally Splits / We Have Stopped ‘grand’ Corruption In Nigeria - Osinbajo / OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by lereinter(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2017
benefits of ibo leaving to form biafra ?

what does ordinary nigerian stand to lose?

what does ibo politician stand to lose or gain?

if yu compare the % of non ibos in the east to that of ibos outside east
if the southsouth alighn with the ibos biafra will become a dubai or kuwait in very few years

let ibos go; overpopulation is also a nigeria problem

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 11:26am On May 26, 2017
ephi123:
Say no to Parasites who contribute nothing but want to continue reaping.

Every region should contribute to the national pot, that is not too much to ask. No wonder you don't see them making any impact on the international scene, nothing upstairs, they would rather sit in govt agencies in Nigeria.

So says the forced attachees because of free oil deposit.

Liepods cry too much.
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 11:28am On May 26, 2017
ephi123:
[s][/s]

Liepods are all e-billionaires but they won't allow free traffic on Lagos streets while hawking gala. grin
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 11:28am On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Liepods cry too much.
[/s]

Almajiri, what is your business there? Paddle your canoe, or rather your bowl.

At least other regions have oil, what do YOU have? Bowl beggars.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:42am On May 26, 2017
I just noticed one childish moniker here contributing nothing but noises to this all important intellectual debate. This issue is far ahead of your cerebral absorption. @ LionDeLeo, please, do yourself a favor and get back to your classwork. sad

5 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by agitator: 11:45am On May 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Then let them restrict their agitations to those states and stop the forced attachment. grin

who is forcing to attach brownroofs, what is happening to Britain is what will happen to the brownroofs.

Britain thought they had it all, because the EU financial headquarters was housed in UK.

wait until the disintegration of Nigeria, then you will know that Lagos is nothing, after all the oil companies move out and new banks are set up outside Nigeria, imported products come in from the east, etc. grin grin grin

You will know there is nothing in the brownroof enclave. Oil price dip, except for Lagos, all other states in the brownroof enclave cant pay salaries again. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 11:46am On May 26, 2017
blues2022:
I just noticed one childish moniker here contributing nothing but noises to this all important intellectual debate. This issue is far ahead of your cerebral absorption. @ LionDeLeo, please, do yourself a favor and get back to your classwork. sad

Liepods are noise makers.
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:48am On May 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I'll not engage you. This is the wrong thread to brawl with you, but get my advice; quit this thread right now as you have nothing to contribute. Get back to your classwork asp. sad

4 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 11:49am On May 26, 2017
ephi123:

I will join you to call the mods as well, and you must equally get banned too. You think you are smart?

Lame. Report me for violating a rule.

Waiting to see the height of double standard.
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 11:49am On May 26, 2017
blues2022:

I'll not engage you. This is the wrong thread to brawl with you, but get my advice; quit this thread right now as you have nothing to contribute. Get back to your classwork asp. sad

Igbos always complain.
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 11:49am On May 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Keep shut. Derailing a thread is a bannable offence as well.

Look at the whole thread, you single-handedly turned it to something else. Are you okay at all? You don't seem to be.

5 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by talk2emma: 11:50am On May 26, 2017
Mr man you are talking like a house boy let face the fact. The zoo called Nigeria is over 50 year yet we have nothing to show for it. how many university are in the zoo yet a man we are not sure of his primary school certificate won presidential election. The so called country has no future.

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by ipreach: 11:51am On May 26, 2017

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 11:51am On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Forced attachment because of oyel.

Very lazy and greedy bunch.

Gerrarahere.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
be educated and stop being ignorant
Nonsense!

assignment for you kid grin
find out the difference between tribe/ethnic boundaries and states cheesy
you hear me mr "China is not a developed country" grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 11:53am On May 26, 2017
ephi123:

He really should kiss the truth.
Parasites who contribute nothing also talking rather than burying their heads in shame. Smh.
that guy LionDeLeo is just an educated illiterate
imagine the guy saying that China is an underdeveloped country just to justify his bigotry grin
dumb kids feeling funky these days cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 11:53am On May 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You better go and create arewaland.com where you can be applying whatever useless standards you deem fit.

5 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 11:53am On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:

that guy LionDeLeo is just an educated illiterate
imagine the guy saying that China is an underdeveloped country just to justify his bigotry grin
dumb kids feeling funky these days cheesy

he actually said that?! shocked

is that the kind of person i have been exchanging words with?! chai!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 11:55am On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Keep barking boy.
[/s]
e pain am well well tongue
but i won't stop showing you the errors of your ignorant ways grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 11:56am On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Igbos always complain.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by SirShymexx: 11:56am On May 26, 2017
He made a lot of points. However, diversity most times, especially in this context where there's a lot of inequalities based on ethnicity is overrated.

Also, diversity does give power in terms of reach, size, and number. But when you look at diversity and correlate it with "empire", while homogeneity becomes "kingdom". There's a reason why empires always collapse. And most times when they do, they never recover. However, kingdoms don't really collapse, unless they're conquered by an external power. And it's always easy for them to gain traction and re-emerge.

Regardless, people need to keep having these conversations especially when a country is as big as that and can't even get the simplest things right. How can you elect two dead presidents and a re.tard in succession? Lol.

Nas, "I'm out for dead presidents to represent me" lol. Nas was talking about dollars/money but naij went with the direct meaning loool. You can't make this Shyte up lol. RIP to the dead president - sad.

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 11:56am On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
Nonsense trash

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 11:57am On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
trash trash trash

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Petdagr8t(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2017
Osibanjo simply confirmed the words of my lovely mum "passing 6 is not passing sense" if a senior advocate of a country can spew this trash, then I'm afraid this country has no remedy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 11:58am On May 26, 2017
Let the debate really take proper shape.
The Ag President has opened the debate why the Biafrans should stay in Nigeria, now the ball is in the court of the cowardly and timid Igbo leaders to join the debate on why they should leave.
The narrative should not be left in the hands of these miscreants on the internet that argue only with their anus.

Nigerians are tired of these constant insults from the Biafrans, they should debate.
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 12:01pm On May 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Liepods are all e-billionaires but they won't allow free traffic on Lagos streets while hawking gala. grin
just look at someone calling mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
insulting the same person he's reporting
my guy you be confirmed hypocrite
change your ways so that you'll be taken serious

4 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 12:02pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Liepods cry too much.
[/s]
Sharap and be educated
Igbos are more than 5 SE states
kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by donmalcolm21(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2017
ephi123:

Keep shut. Derailing a thread is a bannable offence as well.

Look at the whole thread, you single-handedly turned it to something else. Are you okay at all? You don't seem to be.
Babe you don vex

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As NWC Rejects Campaign Council List / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.