Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,777 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo (36111 Views)

What Biafra Should Do If Nigeria Finally Splits / We Have Stopped ‘grand’ Corruption In Nigeria - Osinbajo / OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 12:03pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Liepods are all e-billionaires. They are the richest in the world but they cry more than any creature on planet earth. grin grin.

Keep crying.
[/s]
always talking trash

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 12:03pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
Liepod bastards have turned nairaland to a lamentation ground.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 12:04pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

What's this one saying?

Traces of oil deposit translates into yeebos very hardworking, right?

Which oil? The one that cannot power ladio biafla tLansmitter?

Keep claiming ownership of states where no ibo was ever elected as a LG chairman.

I really blame the likes of IBB, Abacha. If they had confined these people to their five states, all these cacophony of senseless sounds wouldn't have been.
[/s]
illiterates forming since Adam grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 12:06pm On May 26, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Babe you don vex

I was gently on my lane and the guy started his usual aggression. I don't think he is okay at all, it's quite obvious.
I am waiting for him to stupidly quote me again, I will def drag him all over the place.

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 12:06pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Then let them restrict their agitations to those states and stop the forced attachment. grin
[/s]
lol just like "China is an underdeveloped country" which you said yesterday.

Igbos are part of the so called Niger Delta
kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by dealslip(f): 12:06pm On May 26, 2017
This man is a wise man. Alot of people do not know that Osinbajo is a part of a group called God Bless Nigeria which has been in existence even before he became Attorney General of Lagos. This group prays regularly for the unity of Nigeria. He by divine orchestration has found himself at the helm of affairs of this country. Do you think he would suddenly change. I have always supported Biafra or Nigeria restructured despite been Yoruba. I have been erroneously labelled IPOB for expressing my support for the Biafra cause, but honestly the way some Biafrans turn and twist issues can be highly exasperating. They heap all sorts of lies, insult and attack on Yoruba people, blaming them for their issues. Biafrans should learn to play politics more subtle. You can't keep insulting everyone dead or alive who shares a different opinion with yours and still expect them to support you when you raise a cause. It is alien to the human nature. No sane mind would extend hands of cooperation or support. I know many Yoruba living in Rivers, Bayelsa, Niger, Plateau, Kaduna but many don't want to live in the east because some Biafrans can be troublesome. If you want Osinbajo to support, he can but this level of insult will never allow any form of interest in your advocacy. No sane mind cooperates with people who insult them. This man has spoken very wisely, let us pick the one that works for other uses even if it is in business or other associations. The best way is to sponsor someone to the level of presidency and mount pressure for cessation or restructuring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 12:06pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe.

See this one. Who your cry epp. Gerrout.
[/s]
you're the only one crying here because you've been brutalised with facts grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 12:07pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe.

Keep crying on nairaland. May be that will solve your problems.

Impact? We have the development being exported to other countries.
[/s]
shatap you're the one frustrated thus you're seeking for the young lady's ban.

e pain am well well

cc. ephi123

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 12:09pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
shatap you're the one frustrated thus you're seeking for the young lady's ban.

e pain am well well

cc. ephi123

He really does seem very frustrated because I haven't seen someone who is perpetually so aggressive like this. He never faces the topic but will rather be transferring aggression all over the place.

4 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nigeriadondie: 12:10pm On May 26, 2017
kingthreatz:

Another senseless post. Niggah, plz stop reasoning with ur bumhole
It is senseless to those whose senses are long dead beyond recovery. U re brain dead and it is u reasoning with ur dick afflicted with erectile dysfunction

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 12:10pm On May 26, 2017
ephi123:

I was gently on my lane and the guy started his usual aggression. I don't think he is okay at all, it's quite obvious.
I am waiting for him to stupidly quote me again, I will def drag him all over the place.
chaii easy on that illiterate
He's already crying to the mods when you brutalised him with facts and figures.

don't worry i gat him
do you know that the guy said that China is an underdeveloped country just yesterday.

bunch of illiterates and sadists

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 12:11pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:

chaii easy on that illiterate
He's already crying to the mods when you brutalised him with facts and figures.

don't worry i gat him
do you know that the guy said that China is an underdeveloped country just yesterday.

bunch of illiterates and sadists

China!! underdeveloped??!!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 12:12pm On May 26, 2017
ephi123:

He really does seem very frustrated because I haven't seen someone who is perpetually so aggressive like this. He never faces the topic but will rather be transferring aggression all over the place.
that's a typical sadist and illiterate for you.

but na me fit am

am here to show him omenkalives and others the errors of their tribalism way grin

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 12:13pm On May 26, 2017
ephi123:

China!! underdeveloped??!!! cheesy cheesy
just imagine dear

China that is currently competing with USA grin

he even went far to compare China with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 12:13pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:

that's a typical sadist and illiterate for you.

but na me fit am

am here to show him omenkalives and others the errors of their tribalism way grin

they deserve everything they get, very annoying folks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 12:14pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:

just imagine dear

China that is currently competing with USA grin

he even went far to compare China with Nigeria

China that is dragging economic world power with USA right now. Can't believe he doesn't know that. The only thing he knows is shouting liepod and calling mods on nairaland. Dundee united.

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 12:15pm On May 26, 2017
ephi123:

China that is dragging economic world power with USA right now. Can't believe he doesn't know that. The only thing he knows is shouting liepod and calling mods on nairaland. Dundee united.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 12:17pm On May 26, 2017
ephi123:

they deserve everything they get, very annoying folks.
That's why am here for them grin

LionDeLeo learn from this lady don't be shy
after all learning is a continuous process

dear ephi123 don't fail to teach him whenever you feel like
if he insults you just report him to the mods or tag the mods

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by kingthreatz: 12:19pm On May 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

It is senseless to those whose senses are long dead beyond recovery. U re brain dead and it is u reasoning with ur dick afflicted with erectile dysfunction

I will only lose erection when I see your ugly naked mother
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by tete7000(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2017
gemini35:
bro good speech can not stop our idea,we aint women or kid,s,we are felling the pain of this contraption,no amount of sweet talk can disuade us from our goal,biafra,they should get this to their skul,that,we are unstopable.
It get to my nerve,the way they use their mopol and army to surpress and intimidate us here,all the barrack,hausa fulani,is in charge,how would they use mere good speech to convince us,nonsense

From abundance of heart, a man talks. A good speech can be an indication of good intentions. It can be a starting point of a useful dialogue and deliberation. The man in that speech did not totally throw away idea of genuine agitation but called for reference to history to better our future.
The honest truth is an independent state of biafra will not totally preclude soldiers and police clamping down on protesters. When we have common enemies, it usually look like all agitating sides are united. Once the common enemies is gone, cold war develops between splinter groups agitating, internal agitation starts and the cycle of endless rebellion is on.
People have rights to agitate but quite honestly dissolving the Nigerian entity will prove a much arduous task than it looks on paper. The country different entities have been so integrated that rather than talking of secession what we should looking at is a restructuring that will guarantee everyone's autonomy while the country remain united.
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 12:20pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
That's why am here for them grin

LionDeLeo learn from this lady don't be shy
after all learning is a continuous process

dear ephi123 don't fail to teach him whenever you feel like
if he insults you just report him to the mods or tag the mods

he should just stay in his aggressive lane and be demonstrating his aggression on himself. Mr mods caller. I am waiting for him to create arewaland.com grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nigeriadondie: 12:22pm On May 26, 2017
kingthreatz:

I will only lose erection when I see your ugly naked mother
Na ur mama be ugly and slowpoke who was bleeped at a night stand by your swine father who cud only shoot out watery sperm only to produce u as a rabid dog

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Xkalaban(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2017
Goahead:
What in God's name unite us in this country? Is it the marginalization of Igbos in all spheres of affairs of this shithole?

Lol.... what else but soccer & all these nonsense baby wine ur waist and shayo music with no harmony

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by freethesheeple(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Nice speech Mr President but you failed to convince me on why Nigeria should not be split.

Nigeria is not united and Nigeria and its people do not wish to be united.

The number of Nigerians who have died as a consequence of this country's existence are far larger than those who even died in the civil war. Let strong and reasonable arguments for division far outweigh those against it.

For the sake economic prosperity, human and social security, Nigeria must be divided.

oil is the only Reason for one nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by freethesheeple(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2017
Etogist:
Beautiful nonsense. Nigeria is retrogressing every day, no hope of progress. A country where there is no light, food, good environment and our hospitals are death zones. Every time we keep on reinventing the wheel, no sound institution. For how long are we going to be trapped in this mess? Please save your long epistle for Nigerians as for me Biafra is a done deal.

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by freethesheeple(m): 12:42pm On May 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 12:48pm On May 26, 2017
ephi123:

he should just stay in his aggressive lane and be demonstrating his aggression on himself. Mr mods caller. I am waiting for him to create arewaland.com grin

Hehehe. Last time I checked, nairaland is not owned by Igbos.
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 12:50pm On May 26, 2017
ephi123:

So says a perpetual cryer on nairaland. Keep crying, may be your numerous problems will be solved one day.
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 12:51pm On May 26, 2017
ephi123:

You better go and create arewaland.com where you can be applying whatever useless standards you deem fit.

Is this igbertv?
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 12:54pm On May 26, 2017
ephi123:

Keep shut. Derailing a thread is a bannable offence as well.

Look at the whole thread, you single-handedly turned it to something else. Are you okay at all? You don't seem to be.

Yeah, they shout blue murder when they meet exactly what they do for living.

Apart from shouting and crying all over every thread on nairaland, what do you contribute? Absolutely nothing.
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 12:55pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
be educated and stop being ignorant
Nonsense!

assignment for you kid grin
find out the difference between tribe/ethnic boundaries and states cheesy
you hear me mr "China is not a developed country" grin

You must have learnt a new set of expression, hehehehe, I have actually achieved.
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 12:57pm On May 26, 2017
blues2022:

I'll not engage you. This is the wrong thread to brawl with you, but get my advice; quit this thread right now as you have nothing to contribute. Get back to your classwork asp. sad

Yeah, not unexpected. That's always the counter song to any song not suitable for them. I am typing from the classroom, what else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) / NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu / Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.