Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres (26079 Views)

Buhari Govt Working Towards Nigeria’s Break Up – Afenifere Replies Osinbajo / Momodu: Why Buhari May Be Forced To Campaign Personally To Challenge Atiku / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by adadike281(f): 7:43am On May 26, 2017
am impressed! some afonja brains don dey reset. I don't blame afenifere, d suffering is real.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by chinwezdasilva: 7:45am On May 26, 2017
It's well with our soul

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by genearts(m): 7:57am On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
First, I hope my comment helps reduce your misery a notch because it seems y'all can't live without my comments.

Secondly, who told anyone Osunbade gives a flying fvck about any bastard's goodwill?

Thirdly, those bastards and eternal cry babies can now run off, queue up, and blow those Afonjas' (Afenifere) dīck since their mumu button has been pressed. cheesy

The problem with y'all is that you are too darn emotional and predictable.

If after all the insults and hate you people have directed my way on this forum (which I've decided to return in good measure) I start pressing your mumu button (even the biggest fool knows it's location) y'all will queue up and start paying obeisance to me! Barcanista has done it twice, FFK has become a master of the art, Atiku is fast becoming a pro, etc.

Funny bunch of people. cheesy

Now you have my comment, I hope it fixes your headache.

Omenka wan finish ipobians ooo....lmfao

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by fulanimafia: 7:58am On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
First, I hope my comment helps reduce your misery a notch because it seems y'all can't live without my comments.

Secondly, who told anyone Osunbade gives a flying fvck about any bastard's goodwill?

Thirdly, those bastards and eternal cry babies can now run off, queue up, and blow those Afonjas' (Afenifere) dīck since their mumu button has been pressed. cheesy

The problem with y'all is that you are too darn emotional and predictable.

If after all the insults and hate you people have directed my way on this forum (which I've decided to return in good measure) I start pressing your mumu button (even the biggest fool knows it's location) y'all will queue up and start paying obeisance to me! Barcanista has done it twice, FFK has become a master of the art, Atiku is fast becoming a pro, etc.

Funny bunch of people. cheesy

Now you have my comment, I hope it fixes your headache.
Funny but true as hell grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Nobody: 8:44am On May 26, 2017
FagsamPHP:
I am yoruba (Ondo) and I am for the restructuring of this poo entity called Nigeria... One Nigeria is a sham!!!!!!
Osinbanjo's speech was taken out of context. he was referring to those beating the drums of war.
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by ogoyibo199(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2017
These people with their wahala too much sef
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by jjjjj2017: 8:48am On May 26, 2017
FagsamPHP:
I am yoruba (Ondo) and I am for the restructuring of this poo entity called Nigeria... One Nigeria is a sham!!!!!!
Same here

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by northvietnam(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2017
U Don mean it
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by latsy: 8:49am On May 26, 2017
blizard44:
You're in a country where you can't decide your own existence - where and how you want to live, and you think you're not in bondage?

The zoo is called Zoo because the resident animals are caged and not allowed to roam free. But then, the animals are fed.

This one we're caged here, with we paying tax and no commensurate commitment from the people we're taxing to, is it not safe to call it a hostage and slavery situation?

You don't need anybody's permission to emancipate yourself - including that midget's.

Well done the lion of the slave tribe of Nigeria.
I feel your pain.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by kahara(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2017
Nigerian Government is celebrating Biafran Anniversary with us. Make no mistake and call it a coincidence. It is not at all. They are beginning to listen bit by bit.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Rider23: 8:50am On May 26, 2017
this biafra mata don tire me
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by whitebeard(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2017
speak for yourself old man, but u can sit and watch while those stinky politicians take our money..!!
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by tommybliss007(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2017
DullardBuhari:
grin
why you dey shine teeth

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by magoo10(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2017
Nigeria is a deceptive contraption, if you like bribe Igbo's with national cake or buns we don't need it .
It is not by force

5 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by koropotopoto: 8:53am On May 26, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Nigeria has always been forced to live together but can't be forced to live together forever.
a true yoruba son you are

i wonder the version of yorubas in this forum

all my guys from yoruba are not like this
starting from Sulaiman to Adeleye

3 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by tommybliss007(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2017
Arda1000:
Every body should bear his own cross, from the political pastor speech you'll know he has a typical afonja sense, (attach by force)
Bleep your sense of judgement
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Benekruku(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2017
Can't Biafran's boycott Nigeria? Rather still littering every nook and cranny of Nigeria!

They all should return home so they will be taken serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Jabioro: 8:56am On May 26, 2017
The common IPOB miscreants would never see this as great support from Afonjas.. when I told them that they needed someone in Senate as SP to champion their course they were all over me like bee ready to sting... Ike Ekemadu is a traitor..mark one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by luvinhubby(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2017
God bless you egbon Ayo Adebanjo, a true Yoruba elder who says the truth as it is.

Nigeria needs elders like this.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by bewla(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2017
MetaPhysical:

Don't attack him. He does not have to listen or play to anyone's script. He is doing exactly what a leader in his position must do, and that is speak to the spirit of civic responsibility and loyaty to the sovereingty. He swore to an oath to keep Nigeria one. He has to speak to that and act to it. So he is correct with his assertions. Opponents must raise counter claims and overwhelm his position on the collective destiny.

This is politics, not war! You must use tact and wisdom to win your position against the mighty administration. Force and attacks will get you no where.
walahi u deserve one one bottle of origin u make sense die

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Saintp(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2017
If an Igbo man is president, he will still say the same thing Osibanjo said. The problem with Nigeria is that our political class from all regions are just too greedy and self centered.

The political class knows the truth but they keep playing to the gallery to protect their own personal interest.
But I think the biggest fools and losers are Nigerians who support and defend these politicians.At the end of the day, none of these politicians have your interest and that of the larger society at heart. While other world leaders are thinking and working to leave a better society for thier future unborn children, ours here do not care what future our next generation will inherit
If we can't solve these lingering problems now, the next generation of Nigerians should better no be born because they are going to be in a worse shit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by jjjjj2017: 8:58am On May 26, 2017
Saintp:
If an Igbo man is president, he will still say the same thing Osibanjo said. The problem with Nigeria is that our political class from all regions are just too greedy and self centered.

The political class knows the truth but they keep playing to the gallery to protect their own personal interest.
But I think the biggest fools and losers are Nigerians who support and defend these politicians.
You are right

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2017
Mr Ayo Adebanjo pls educate the illiterate professor/coordinator more,he always talk trash whenever the opportunity is giving to him

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by bkool7(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2017
you're right but some of us know the motive behind your comment This are people that hate Tinubu and never supported Apc
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Nobody: 9:00am On May 26, 2017
FagsamPHP:
You typed this trash so you could get nairaland likes from the evil ibos, join them in protests on the streets and get shot too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by DollarAngel(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2017
God bless this brave youruba man it's not usual

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by maestrojohn(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2017
When the V.P said ''fools learn from experience, while the wise learn from history".. i wanted to know the type of crack he took before making that speech

4 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by CorperKola: 9:02am On May 26, 2017
obviously what do u expect the fucking president to say

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Qriousity(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2017
GoroTango:
You typed this trash so you could get nairaland likes from the evil ibos, join them in protests on the streets and get shot too
I can see you are trying to be a buffoon. Bikokwa just pretend you have sense.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Reference(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2017
Don't mind the politically correct vice, whose words in this internet age has sealed his fate. How can a country exist not to talk about progress without all its engine valves working in sync. Isn't it clear that the nation's progress has been spluttering with none of its key issues tackled since independence. Every year we lose tens of thousands of our citizehs to needless conflict. More people than in countries openly acknowledged to be at war with themselves, ethno-religious conflicts with wanton destruction of properties and some idiot will say this is right and the proper course to take. Only mentally deranged subhumans will see no wrong with the course this so called country is taking.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa / Anambra Guber: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home On Election Day / 2023: Shettima Hints At Buhari Endorsing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.