Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres (25865 Views)

Buhari Govt Working Towards Nigeria’s Break Up – Afenifere Replies Osinbajo / Momodu: Why Buhari May Be Forced To Campaign Personally To Challenge Atiku / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by basic23111: 9:04am On May 26, 2017
any by force marriage end up violent... God created us and give us our languages and color. we are not the same..the only way we can find peace is to divide this country into any possibly size or region. our culture alone can not unite us…..yoruba have manner and respect while ibo lack moral..hausa can kill bcz of common 5naira. (modify ) ( quote ) (report ) 1 like 1 share ( share) celebrities / re: lanre gentry flaunts

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Mujtahida: 9:05am On May 26, 2017
You guys should not forget to call Afenifere Afonja! In this hour when they have thrown in a good word, don't forget to call them Afonja and ewedu lickers
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by MaziUchea: 9:05am On May 26, 2017
what does an ordinary know about unity. Beside this element called Nigeria wasn't in unity because bringing them together

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Escobase: 9:06am On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
First, I hope my comment helps reduce your misery a notch because it seems y'all can't live without my comments.

Secondly, who told anyone Osunbade gives a flying fvck about any bastard's goodwill?

Thirdly, those bastards and eternal cry babies can now run off, queue up, and blow those Afonjas' (Afenifere) dīck since their mumu button has been pressed. cheesy

The problem with y'all is that you are too darn emotional and predictable.

If after all the insults and hate you people have directed my way on this forum (which I've decided to return in good measure) I start pressing your mumu button (even the biggest fool knows it's location) y'all will queue up and start paying obeisance to me! Barcanista has done it twice, FFK has become a master of the art, Atiku is fast becoming a pro, etc.

Funny bunch of people. cheesy

Now you have my comment, I hope it fixes your headache.
Gbam.....Nna mehn,see finishing. This one na fatality. Guy you sabi dis people finish. Same way Jonathan an Ijaw man pressed their mumu button by adding Azikiwe to his name just to win votes and the flat headed mumu dem that cannot see beyond their nose as their actions are dictated by senseless emotions all rushed to vote like zombies. Please continue telling them the truth till their akpu and abacha filled brain gets proper resetting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by MaziUchea: 9:06am On May 26, 2017
MaziUchea:
what does an ordinary commissioner know about unity. Beside this element called Nigeria wasn't in unity because bringing them together
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2017
MetaPhysical:

Don't attack him. He does not have to listen or play to anyone's script. He is doing exactly what a leader in his position must do, and that is speak to the spirit of civic responsibility and loyaty to the sovereingty. He swore to an oath to keep Nigeria one. He has to speak to that and act to it. So he is correct with his assertions. Opponents must raise counter claims and overwhelm his position on the collective destiny.

This is politics, not war! You must use tact and wisdom to win your position against the mighty administration. Force and attacks will get you no where.

**I concur..
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by vecman22(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

the thing na Afonja..who dash am benue..

i don burst am many times..but mod go dey hide my post..

funny au the thing they always feel funky like say his opinion count.

afonja always hiding behind states.

if not "we nigerdelta " e go be "we south south"..or this one.. "benue man" who dash am.

guy sense belike crab own..

But one thing is sure,his more sensible Dan all the donkeys (Igbos) here on nl

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Nobody: 9:11am On May 26, 2017
latsy:

Well done the lion of the slave tribe of Nigeria. I feel your pain.
dmd….…........ .
I doubt if I have words for nitwits.
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Mujtahida: 9:11am On May 26, 2017
MetaPhysical:

Don't attack him. He does not have to listen or play to anyone's script. He is doing exactly what a leader in his position must do, and that is speak to the spirit of civic responsibility and loyaty to the sovereingty. He swore to an oath to keep Nigeria one. He has to speak to that and act to it. So he is correct with his assertions. Opponents must raise counter claims and overwhelm his position on the collective destiny.

This is politics, not war! You must use tact and wisdom to win your position against the mighty administration. Force and attacks will get you no where.
Where did you get this Solomonic wisdom from? I envy you your supreme good sense and gravitas. You are an elder. You have something of a stateman in you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by leofab(f): 9:12am On May 26, 2017
I think the best thing is just to de-almagamate this nation and that's all.. gberra what do you say?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by FagsamPHP(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2017
GoroTango:
You typed this trash so you could get nairaland likes from the evil ibos, join them in protests on the streets and get shot too

Nairaland Likes? Seems your brain is paining you... I don't know why you people hate the truth.... So one Nigeria isn't a sham??

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by michoim(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2017
Who are the arbitrary Nigerians this Afenifere man is talking about? I cannot remember any referendum conducted that serves as basis for this Afenifere man to be talking on behalf of Nigerians when he is actually talking about himself and his myopic minor gang.
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by ak47mann(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2017
We don't need any group to tell us our right as a new emerging nation.Better still fight for your people dying in the hands of Fulani herdsmen and boko haram insurgency.Biafra is a spirit that will always torment the zoo till the zoo exist no more cool

4 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Hussainvictor12: 9:15am On May 26, 2017
Let's split joor. It's d best for all of us. He's saying we are better together, have we tried to spliting b4 saying we are better together

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Mujtahida: 9:16am On May 26, 2017
Let the calls ring loud for a purposeful discussion on the terms of engagement in this country. The snake moults and sheds off its old skin periodically. We have overgrown the current arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Reference(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2017
oshyno:
Fact !!!

Succinctly put Afenifere.

I wonder how some of you against this restructuring wake up and hear Babachair cut grass with N220m, senate to buy bullet proof cars with N30B, this so so billion found here and there by EFCC and you scream ahhh this country is finished yet you want the status quo remained ? Nawa oo.

The damn country is fvcked up and need total overhaul. Why do I have to get permission from FG before generating some megawatt. I am an Igbo man and would want to remain a Nigeria only if we restructure this kind of system of government else give me Biafra.

Simple. Let the ostriches continue to bury their heads while their existence rots away. Look at the ever widening gap between Nigeria and the rest of Africa. South East Asia with which we were at par in the seventies is over the hills and far, far away.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by emmaitive(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2017
a pastor who have sold his soul to the devil for a plate of pouridge..what do u expect from him, than to defend his masters by suportin the wicked system of govmnt and d wolves runing it..God is watchin oo

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Reference(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2017
MetaPhysical:

Yes, you'd rather he said nothing and die in internal anguish while those who want the status quo maintained were vocal in opposition and even more fierce in support now they are in power. Abeg sit down. Trump had an agenda before power and he fights for it in power not minding whose ox is gored. A second class citizen will BEG to be heard. By this your statement you acknowledge there are classes of citizens and some must beg to be heard. I laugh. If you believe Nigeria is your country, you must fight for your views and make your voices heard. This is a democracy. Let them sack him as vice if they dare can. Nigeria is in a mess and you are talking what.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Codes151(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
thank you Oga one sachet of Chelsea for you
id add a sachet of captain jack
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by morereb10: 9:23am On May 26, 2017
hmmm
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Nonochi: 9:26am On May 26, 2017
Honestly I don't know what Hausa's want from the igbo's if you have a wife, along the lines the union is not palatable is for the both to go there separate ways, Hausa's hate igbo's with passion and still want them to remain together with them is not possible at all, are you telling me that if the oil where in northern side the havn't thrown igbo's out of Nigeria for a very long time, one Nigeria is not a thing of most, you can't force someone to stay with you, unless you don't want peace staying together is a thing of choice,igbo's wants to be on there own period, nothing less

5 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by kingthreatz: 9:27am On May 26, 2017
FagsamPHP:
I am yoruba (Ondo) and I am for the restructuring of this poo entity called Nigeria... One Nigeria is a sham!!!!!!

Omo ale jati jati. MAy Nigeria never yield anything good to you for calling it a poo entity
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by technicallyrich(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2017
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Rapmoney(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
only a fool will have the time to read this trash

shatap there and get out
go and face your idp infested state of Benue grin
O boy, see finishing for that big mumu! grin I swear, that guy is daft!!! 3 gbosa for u!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by FagsamPHP(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2017
kingthreatz:

Omo ale jati jati. MAy Nigeria never yield anything good to you for calling it a poo entity

What has the poo entity yielded for you?? Your brain is definitely paining you.... Kiss the truth, Nigeria is a poo entity

5 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Rapmoney(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2017
kingthreatz:

Shut your trap! He said the truth. If u don't like it, the rope is there for u to use.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by AJJ17(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2017
NuclearWinter post=56880 cool403:
Abeg help me tell the stunted coordinating commissioner cum fake pastor cum judas
I do not know if you actually thought you made sense with your comments? If you are in his shoes, would you had said otherwise encouraging division of the country you are leading... Abeg make we dey think before we speak, it goes a long way... FYI I also don't like the forceful union but no bi in fault and you don't expect him to support the division considering his position in the country cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Nobody: 9:32am On May 26, 2017
ok.
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by gberra: 9:34am On May 26, 2017
leofab:
I think the best thing is just to de-almagamate this nation and that's all.. gberra what do you say?
Restructuring is a sure bet but a break up , a No-No!.. Babe, Nigeria is hell a lot a big market where I make my money.

All the 36 states are printed on my money, if they break it, they break my money

-- Daddy
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by tuscani: 9:34am On May 26, 2017
MetaPhysical:

if this is the case, then the midget turned acting president is such a fool
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by gabinogem(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2017
These Loud Mouthed Afonjas & Igbos Always Disgracing Nigerians World Wide. As A Matter Of Fact, The Three Major Ethnic Groups In Nigeria Are The Worst Groups Ever. You All Need To Go Work On Yourselves And Stop Apportioning Blames.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari / Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board / 5 Takeaways From Saraki’s Response To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.