Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres (25858 Views)

Buhari Govt Working Towards Nigeria’s Break Up – Afenifere Replies Osinbajo / Momodu: Why Buhari May Be Forced To Campaign Personally To Challenge Atiku / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Fulmigati: 9:36am On May 26, 2017
Reference:

Simple. Let the ostriches continue to bury their heads while their existence rots away. Look at the ever widening gap between Nigeria and the rest of Africa. South East Asia with which we were at par in the seventies is over the hills and far, far away.
Posts like these are the reason I come here. What makes this so shameful is that those SE Asian nations don't have half as much mineral resources that Nigeria does.
Nigeria is truly a disgrace amongst Nations.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by dembularrr: 9:39am On May 26, 2017
[quote author=adadike281 post=56885677]am impressed! some afonja brains don dey reset. I don't blame afenifere, d suffering is real.

B careful wt ds afonjas, dey don't have a standing. When their Fulani masters offers dm smtn mouth watering, dey will change tongues fast.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by kingthreatz: 9:40am On May 26, 2017
Rapmoney:
Shut your trap! He said the truth. If u don't like it, the rope is there for u to use.

Read my signature, you shallow brain
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by ElsonMorali: 9:40am On May 26, 2017
How I wish these Biafrans can be given their country so the rest of us can hear word.

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by ipobarecriminals: 9:40am On May 26, 2017
wink cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cool shocked wink cheesy grin cheesy
omenkaLives:
First, I hope my comment helps reduce your misery a notch because it seems y'all can't live without my comments.

Secondly, who told anyone Osunbade gives a flying fvck about any bastard's goodwill?

Thirdly, those bastards and eternal cry babies can now run off, queue up, and blow those Afonjas' (Afenifere) dīck since their mumu button has been pressed. cheesy

The problem with y'all is that you are too darn emotional and predictable.

If after all the insults and hate you people have directed my way on this forum (which I've decided to return in good measure) I start pressing your mumu button (even the biggest fool knows it's location) y'all will queue up and start paying obeisance to me! Barcanista has done it twice, FFK has become a master of the art, Atiku is fast becoming a pro, etc.

Funny bunch of people. cheesy

Now you have my comment, I hope it fixes your headache.
grin
omenkaLives:
First, I hope my comment helps reduce your misery a notch because it seems y'all can't live without my comments.

Secondly, who told anyone Osunbade gives a flying fvck about any bastard's goodwill?

Thirdly, those bastards and eternal cry babies can now run off, queue up, and blow those Afonjas' (Afenifere) dīck since their mumu button has been pressed. cheesy

If after all the insults and hate you people have directed my way on this forum (which I've decided to return in good measure) I start pressing your mumu button (even the biggest fool knows it's location) y'all will queue up and start paying obeisance to me! Barcanista has done it twice, FFK has become a master of the art, Atiku is fast becoming a pro, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Reference(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2017
bkool7:
you're right but some of us know the motive behind your comment
This are people that hate Tinubu and never supported Apc

Oga wake up. APC is just an acronym. Tinubu has how many years left on earth. Focus on issues and don't be an African that thinks in the now alone. Where was Tinubu and the APC at independence when the tragic mistakes that are reverberating were made.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by kingthreatz: 9:41am On May 26, 2017
FagsamPHP:

What has the poo entity yielded for you?? Your brain is definitely paining you.... Kiss the truth, Nigeria is a poo entity

Yielded me prosperity. You must be well stricken with poverty to blame your misery on your country. Lazee nusiance
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by gberra: 9:42am On May 26, 2017
adadike281:
am impressed! some afonja brains don dey reset. I don't blame afenifere, d suffering is real.
Gej nuthuggers grin.. Afonjas are making you run mad... Your Next destination is onitsha market

Igbos are Mad tongue
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by emi14: 9:45am On May 26, 2017
Nobody should equate or compare the madness and arrogance of northern elders to modern mentally and leadership qualities exhibited by America for centuries. America maintained harmonious co-existence of her multi-national race because they listened to the immortal voices of types of Martín Luther King Jr. Today black slaves produced a president. In Nigeria leadership is meant for one particular uncivilized group.
Osinbanjo should rethink and address the issue considering the future and not the siren and air-conditioned of today he's enjoying.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Rapmoney(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2017
kingthreatz:

Read my signature, you shallow brain
Read my signature, you daft!!! Anu Mpama! Goat!!!
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Reference(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2017
Fulmigati:

Posts like these are the reason I come here. What makes this so shameful is that those SE Asian nations don't have half as much mineral resources that Nigeria does.
Nigeria is truly a disgrace amongst Nations.

And the funny thing is that with the exception of Japan and Korea, all the others countries are multicutural, multireligious entities having the ensuing tensions. How they have managed to forge their societies together into progressive entities is what Osibanjo should be studying not making useless statements aimed at acquiring pecuniary political capital. Restructuring will be the process of removing our worn national engine and replacing it with models that work. If after 4 years he has done absolutely nothing in this direction then his presidency is a total waste to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by kingthreatz: 9:50am On May 26, 2017
Rapmoney:
Read my signature, you daft!!! Anu Mpama! Goat!!!

Read I'm not a kid. Hope you read mine, it can positively improve ur IQ

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by 2016v2017: 9:52am On May 26, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/b]But, speaking at the Biafra conference in Abuja, on Thursday, Adebanjo said the Acting President was wrong, stressing that American citizens were not forced to live together.

The Afenifere leader insisted that Nigerians were being forced to stay together and this was would not help the development of the country.[b]
. The Biafran movement is now a serious national issue that it's already being discussed.This is what Nigeria should have done from the pre-civil war time but like the proverbial Ostrich we choose to bury our heads in the sand.While signs of the impending implosion are already imminent
These are some of the reasonable omoluabis in yorubaland and not some eternally condemned slaves.To live as one on dictates of the born-to-rule brutes is not by force.Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by 2016v2017: 9:53am On May 26, 2017
FagsamPHP:
I am yoruba (Ondo) and I am for the restructuring of this poo entity called Nigeria... One Nigeria is a sham!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by TheLastIdiot: 9:54am On May 26, 2017
kingthreatz:

Read I'm not a kid. Hope you read mine, it can positively improve ur IQ
After viewing the comments of both of u, I think u are d foolish one here.no offense! grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by xynerise: 9:58am On May 26, 2017
The day we will truly unite is the day Corruption will end. Well, I don't see that happening in this century though. Our politicians will do all it takes to keep us in disunity.
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by kingthreatz: 9:58am On May 26, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
After viewing the comments of both of u, I think u are d foolish one here.no offense! grin

You must be a professional cocklicker to think I care what you think
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by FagsamPHP(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2017
kingthreatz:

Yielded me prosperity. You must be well stricken with poverty to blame your misery on your country. Lazee nusiance

LOL.... Do you even know if am in your poo entity called Nigeria? Your stupidity knows no bound

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by smileyoo: 10:00am On May 26, 2017
nigeria has been wrongly positioned from the begining, that 's why nothing seems to be working. only a genuine restruturing 'll help nigeria & place her on the pact of growth. but unfortunately some people still think they 're favoured by the lies called nigeria. but when you look closely on the living standard of the masses from those regions, you 'll still see the effects of bad governance. any govt that comes to power in nigeria, but refuse to restruture this failed system, is not serious of any workable development.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Eastwest: 10:00am On May 26, 2017
i sincerely believe that when Nigerians decided to sit together to discuss the terms of our coexistence Biafra will die a natural death. dont get me wrong, Biafra is not all about igbos rather is about the mentality of our northern brothers " born to rule". its high time they jettison such belief . no country can develop if there is no sincerity of purpose. hausa, igbo yoruba and other ethnic nationalities in nigeria have and must have equal rights and priviledges despite politaical or religiuos affilitaions.
Agumbankembu:
Biafra at 50: Nigerians can’t be forced to live together – Afenifere leader, Adebanjo replies Osinbajo

A leader of the Yoruba socio-political organisation, Ayo Adebanjo, has countered claim of the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, who had cited the unity in multicultural US as an example of how Nigerians should live.

Citing how the US with its diverse people and cultures had been able to evolve to become the greatest country on the planet, Osinbajo had said Nigerians were greater together than apart.

But, speaking at the Biafra conference in Abuja, on Thursday, Adebanjo said the Acting President was wrong, stressing that American citizens were not forced to live together.

The Afenifere leader insisted that Nigerians were being forced to stay together and this was would not help the development of the country.

Adebanjo maintained that Nigerians must come together to decide on how they want to live.

He said, “The question of Biafra is not about separation, the question is how we want to live in peace on agreed terms. Anybody opposed to restructuring is an enemy of Nigeria.

The acting president gave a wrong synopsis of living together, he cited America. Americans sat together to discuss their existence‎.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/25/biafra-50-nigerians-cant-forced-live-together-afenifere-leader-adebanjo-replies-osinbajo/#.WScmPxTD41U.twitter

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Nobody: 10:00am On May 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

It was a sign of concern to me seeing many yoruba zombies, defending the slavish talk their brother regurgitated as basis of nigeria being one, the kind slave mentality those people have is something else. Damn,,,

its time u pple focus more on ur lives than wailing ,,wu political power help ,, wen obasanjo was president was money rainin in west,,lagos state was even denied fund ... wu cried ,,or jonathan as president dd ss/sw turn dubai ,,even northerners in power ...there states ar more filled wit beggars n idp camps ... marginalisation my foot!!
Any reasonable pesin shuld tell me wat am enjoyin as a yorubaman presently frm FG that he/she frm ss/E is nt enjoyin,,even the masses in d north wat dividend as power yielded to them.
fvcking tired of hearing marginalisation .... @least sum region r enjoyin amnesty via crime nd bin sponspored @academics,, why am nt entitled to that,,why is west n north nt cryin nd ranting ...afterall FG is fr all. hw many youth lik asari dokunbo as bin enriched in d north nd west.. it shuld b a one voice emancipation fr nigerians nt some stupid marginalisation cry.

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by kingthreatz: 10:02am On May 26, 2017
FagsamPHP:

LOL.... Do you even know if am in your poo entity called Nigeria? Your stupidity knows no bound

This is why i dont support homosexuality. Suckin of dicks makes one mentally impaired
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by buchilino(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

WAT IN D BLAZES R U BLABBING ABOUT.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Nobody: 10:09am On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
[s]First, I hope my comment helps reduce your misery a notch because it seems y'all can't live without my comments.

Now you have my comment, I hope it fixes your headache.[/s]
this dude just keep spewing trash with no sense lately. This is an obvious sign of insecurity.... Dude, go and marry, that might help a little. You're getting old man.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by ipodstinks: 10:13am On May 26, 2017
ificatchmodeh:
their opinion no count.. those guys are diplomatically two faced..

believe them.. at your peril.

dem get mouth because say Osibanjo oga no carry dem along..

Obanikoro fit explain more..

as for me..Afonja na Afonja..no difference. and nothing new.
What is this one saying abeg?
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by donjahsy(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2017
Paperwhite:
He is off with his "Governor Ortom for you"wheelbarrow to continue suffering & smiling.Abeg who have seen Sarrki in recent times.That guy must be a robot on NL.
Sarrki's Data got finished... so he returned to his normal street begging to get some money for data.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by IkediEbubes: 10:16am On May 26, 2017
ificatchmodeh:
their opinion no count.. those guys are diplomatically two faced..

believe them.. at your peril.

dem get mouth because say Osibanjo oga no carry dem along..

Obanikoro fit explain more..

as for me..Afonja na Afonja..no difference. and nothing new.

Jobless flat head always crying afonja, i will be glad the day we bury you and write afonja on your tomb so it can continue to torment you in your grave.

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
only a fool will have the time to read this trash

shatap there and get out
go and face your idp infested state of Benue grin

Guy smarten up, that fool omenka isn't from benue, na opioro head afonja guy be that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Amoto94(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2017
emi14:
Nobody should equate or compare the madness and arrogance of northern elders to modern mentally and leadership qualities exhibited by America for centuries. America maintained harmonious co-existence of her multi-national race because they listened to the immortal voices of types of Martín Luther King Jr. Today black slaves produced a president. In Nigeria leadership is meant for one particular uncivilized group.
Osinbanjo should rethink and address the issue considering the future and not the siren and air-conditioned of today he's enjoying.

So Obama is a descendant of a slave? Wetin we no go hear for NL
Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by phreakabit(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
only a fool will have the time to read this trash

shatap there and get out
go and face your idp infested state of Benue grin

Omenka is an Afonja!
I repeat he is an Afonja pretending to be from Benue.
its part of a grand scheme.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari / Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor / Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.