Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? (15125 Views)

How Much Does Africa''s Young Entrepreneur Pay Accountants At Entry Level? / How Much Does Africa's Young Entrpreneur Pay Accountants At Entry Level / Please Any Idea How Much NEITI Pays At Entry Level 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2017
iamDannyBoy:
Its a big lie...wake to see the big picture..one with God is majority...I got a high paying job with the grace of God on Merit...even in this recession..I dont know anyone....no Godfather...no contact..Just God..believe and you would make it
Bro u jes one of the lucky1%.....u think if I didn't believe I will go to school at all talk less of struggling in school....Just be grateful and don't think others don't believe
Re: Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? by aamstih: 6:27pm On May 26, 2017
Quite informative. ƀhanks

livgenius:

Connection is when someone gets a job over a more qualified or equally qualified candidate because he knows someone.
Referral is when you are well qualified for the role and someone that knows this send your cv to whoever is hiring for them to make a decision without trying to influence the outcome.
Re: Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? by monabass: 8:36pm On May 26, 2017
kateskitty:
It was hard for me before I got a job without connection but not impossible.
In 10 months I went from a 30K job to 150K. Got both jobs without knowing anybody, my well crafted CV did all the talking
Maybe I should send a copy of my cv to you so you can assess it.
Do I have your permission?
Re: Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? by enomakos(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2017
iamDannyBoy:
Its a big lie...wake to see the big picture..one with God is majority...I got a high paying job with the grace of God on Merit...even in this recession..I dont know anyone....no Godfather...no contact..Just God..believe and you would make it
you are just lucky
Re: Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? by charles009(m): 12:50am On May 27, 2017
ireneidiva:

oga you guys should stop this entrepreneur rubbish. Most people need a stable environment to work for a while. They also need to save up before they can start their own business. Why did you have to work in your 720k net job in the first place. Stop saying nonsense and derailing this thread. op its not true. Most entry level jobs are actually by merit. Check out the big 4. Will soon share my story.

U no get sense
Re: Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? by ireneidiva(f): 4:38am On May 27, 2017
charles009:

U no get sense
This is the only thing thing you can say na. See how reasonable you are. smh.

1 Like

Re: Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? by nairalandefcc20(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2017
monabass:
Maybe I should send a copy of my cv to you so you can assess it. Do I have your permission?
send your cv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Any Hope For A Third Class Bsc Holder? / 10 Reasons Why You Are Still Looking For A Job / A Job In A Multinational Company Or A Masters Degree In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.