Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife (49730 Views)

Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones / Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by bewla(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2017
Jeffboi:
If that woman manage reach heaven gate hope she will except to be judged first smh

In sight of God we are all equal, you don't come to church feeling like Messiah

They that humble themselves, God Almighty will lift them,

alagbara aye ero ra
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by micholalo(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2017
if this story is true,... Bolanle, that is how u placed a curse on your husband and household.

God have mercy on you.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by bakynes(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2017
Very disappointing from the Governor who couldn't differentiate women stupidity and foolishness to actual disrespect.

Never knew Ambode was a woman wrapper like this.
Some people just like to take food away from another person's mouth just because of no issues.

Is this enough reason to relieve him of his position? Very painful because I have been a victim of something similar before.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by koropotopoto: 8:48am On May 26, 2017
[s]
MasterChen:

Yeah...potopoto is tribalism but afonja is not. And stop chasing me around you clown. I don't give a rat's ass about you. Trust me, if I decide to start stalking you, none of your IDs would be spared.
[/s] lol
don't invite to trouble yourself grin
I warn you cool
you're just a moi moi to me
trust me
you don't wanna invite me to play with you
do you?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by dangotesmummy: 8:49am On May 26, 2017
How petty and vain can some women get?
.really? You didn't get the anointing first?

If you didn't get the anointing, you cannot buy anointing oil and abnoint yourself? Which Kain pettiness is this? grin

Throwing tantrums like a 10 year old kid.smh

Then again the church has been so bastardized. How can a church be under the office of the first lady where the church has to continually massage the ego of the first lady?

And we expect the undiluted truth to come out of the pulpit?

Na im be say if he questions and criticizes the Lagos state government, na die be that grin

Anyway tope alabi has said it in her song,no one should EVER RELY on another human being for sustenance because the moment you're no longer on the same page,they'll withdraw EVERYTHING they've given you and throw you into the streets

But then again the chaplain should have built a house in cases of anything because life is unpredictable, human beings are also unpredictable so that as they're ejecting him from their house he's entering his own house

In addition bolanle shouldn't forget that the people you met climbing up is the same people you meet going down o.your husband is not going to be a governor forever o.I know it's easy for you to be proud having all the power and benefits that come with your office as a first lady,I can relate because I'm also a woman,calm down o.the ground is slippery o and if you fall because of pride the people you trampled on top are the ones that will mock you o

Don't get angry to the point of making another person homeless all because of ego

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by grandstar(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2017
This is the nonsense you get when you mix religion with politics. Jesus said my kingdom is not part of this world.

Thats why I like being a witness. No special sit or treatmen for anyone (Matthew 23:8-12)

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by ozoemenaca: 8:50am On May 26, 2017
If this story is true I pity Ambode and his Wife because you don't come to the House of the Most High God to show that you are something when He alone is the one that makes Kings. He keeps alive whoever he chooses and nobody queries his Authority. I really pity Ambode and the Wife, I would advise they quickly go and apologize to the entire men of God in that church and ask for their forgiveness and prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by bkool7(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2017
Firefire:

I hate APC with passion. Sorry!

Ha !

That's hypertension you're inviting o, because Apc is still going to rule this country for long cause no other party is posing any challenge
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by dingbang(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2017
Lmao... God will sack her husband.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by misteryman: 8:52am On May 26, 2017
WHO IS THE GOVERNOR'S WIFE. IN MY CHURCH WE DONT RESPECT ANYBODY, WE ARE ALL BRO. JOHN, BRO. THEO , SIS MATHEW ,SIS. GRACE.
DROP ALL YOUR TITLES AT HOME OR ELSE WHERE

1 Share

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by joe4real12: 8:52am On May 26, 2017
The governing council is said to be made up of members of the church and some appointees of the government.
This is where they got it wrong.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by royalty18: 8:53am On May 26, 2017
Hmmm. There is no first lady in Church. As far as God is concerned. We are all equal in sonship before God. She obviously wanted the first lady treatment in Church and was not given! No problem. The government has done its worse. God will do His best for the pastor!

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2017
adadike281:
God bless this chaplain, he is one bold Afonja. we are all equal before God. Bolanle, pls join your husband in d mosque and quit christainity. That pastor Femi is truly a Christian- Christ like. that's d same way Christ will behave. Shame on Bolanle, the olodo wife of Ambode.
Oya, come and beat me , I dey my house.
nice dp. if this is true shame on both them
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by dangotesmummy: 8:53am On May 26, 2017
bakynes:
Very disappointing from the Governor who couldn't differentiate women stupidity and foolishness to actual disrespect.

Never knew Ambode was a woman wrapper like this.
Some people just like to take food away from another person's mouth just because of no issues.

Is this enough reason to relieve him of his position? Very painful because I have been a victim of something similar before.
human beings will always be human beings.unpredictable, complicated and complex and that's why the Bible says woe unto any man that puts his trust on another man

It is very dangerous to make man your source of sustenance without having any back up or plan B
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Xrisobas: 8:53am On May 26, 2017
who are we to believe now....one shall not judge lipsrsealed
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Nobody: 8:53am On May 26, 2017
All these RCCG fake pastors/imam.... It's when they're in power that you know who they are . God bless daddy Adeboye
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Themandator: 8:54am On May 26, 2017
Jeffboi:
If that woman manage reach heaven gate hope she will except to be judged first smh

In sight of God we are all equal, you don't come to church feeling like Messiah

They that humble themselves, God Almighty will lift them,

Give it to Imoke's Wife. Always enters quietly and leaves same way ...never for understanding when I worshipped at winners headquarters in Calabar was anykind of special treatment reserve for her ....Ushers just point a seat and the woman humbly obeys

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by hefelove(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2017
Why can't all the women be like Fashola's wife?
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by calberian: 8:55am On May 26, 2017
I'm just wondering what it's going to be like in that church this coming Sunday morning.

It is well
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Slurity(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2017
adadike281:
God bless this chaplain, he is one bold Afonja. we are all equal before God. Bolanle, pls join your husband in d mosque and quit christainity. That pastor Femi is truly a Christian- Christ like. that's d same way Christ will behave. Shame on Bolanle, the olodo wife of Ambode.
Oya, come and beat me , I dey my house.
SO ANBODE IS A MUSLIM ABI? GO AND BUY SENSE
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by ryom(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2017
If this story is indeed true, hmmm. Reminds me of a certain character in the Bible and her husband. It didn't end well for them. I really hope this is not true.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Firefire(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2017
bkool7:

Ha !

That's hypertension you're inviting o, because Apc is still going to rule this country for long cause no other party is posing any challenge

Thou speaketh like God.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by ZeroUnity: 8:56am On May 26, 2017
All these Governor's them wife eeh.... Whenever i see them i only see a pig with human cover, very proud like the iguana...

Chaplain no worry, it's only on earth it will happen to you...

Tomorrow now when cancer hold her she will be visiting churches and pastors..

Abeg may God forgive her and give her sound humbleness..

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by kenex4ever(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2017
olujastro:
Very shameful of Mrs Ambo if true. It's only 'Madam two teachers' that I was sure is capable of doing such, being a power drunk woman who tried to 'chance' a sitting governor.
There's no big (wo)man in the house of God. All these first ladies holding positions unrecognised by the constitution should imbibe humility, for God resisted the proud and gives grace to the humble.
wetin concern Mama peace with this one na? Governor is different from a pastor in a church.

U don turn ursef to Yoruba boy finish, Dey there Dey attach olu to your name. APC loyalist.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Sunsets: 8:57am On May 26, 2017
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by bakynes(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2017
dangotesmummy:
human beings will always be human beings.unpredictable, complicated and complex and that's why the Bible says woe unto any man that puts his trust on another man

It is very dangerous to make man your source of sustenance without having any back up or plan B
Am sure the man didn't even see it as an issue, he just did what he had to do. At least if you feel disrespected, after church service give him a call and he will retrace his step. Instead of just telling your husband to remove him.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by martineverest(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2017
pls,where is dat pastor church?i want to worship there..........this is what big men of gods dont do.....if it were one of these mega churches,they wud have given her special anoiting and special recognition
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Kris907(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2017
It is rather unfortunate if truly is a result of the anointing that the Chaplain was sack but i leave it to God to judge and not for me to do.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by jashar(f): 9:02am On May 26, 2017
'The church is under the Lagos State Ministry of Home Affairs, while the Office of the Lagos State First Lady supervises church.'

That right there is the problem.... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by smileyoo: 9:02am On May 26, 2017
its sad that in nigeria, christainity is really declining in quality, most people that profess to be christains 're just mere church goers. humility is the first ladder to climb in christainity, yet some people find it difficult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by adadike281(f): 9:03am On May 26, 2017
Slurity:
SO ANBODE IS A MUSLIM ABI? GO AND BUY SENSE
I don't care, they are both free to become Muslims.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by dangotesmummy: 9:03am On May 26, 2017
royalty18:
Hmmm. There is no first lady in Church. As far as God is concerned. We are all equal in sonship before God. She obviously wanted the first lady treatment in Church and was not given! No problem. The government has done its worse. God will do His best for the pastor!
I just taya.in church everyone is a HUMAN BEING before being a first Lady, professor, janitor,teacher,cleaner or nanny

When you're in your office you're first lady but in church you're a child of God after all before she became first lady,before her husband dreamed of being a governor or before she even married,doesn't she go to church and sit down like an ordinary church member like anyone else,why is she now suddenly expecting preferential treatment. Thank God God is no respecter of human beings like man,whatever you sow you will reap.you cannot sow disrespect and reap honor.

If the chaplain cries unto God for justice and restore his dignity or if the chaplain gives bolanle up to God for God to deal with her his own way,na die be that o.dishonoring your pastor is equivalent to slapping your mother.a pastor,any genuine pastor deserves respect whether or not you attend his church. I don't attend Catholic churches but I still give their pastors honor anywhere I see them because I also want to be honoured

I learnt from my mother that you should give whatever you want. If you want to be respected,give respect, if you want kindness,give kindness,if you want empathy and love,give it,it usually comes back to you in double fold returns

Bolanle don't use your character to destroy your husband's life or career o.have the physical beauty of Jezebel but not her character that incites her husband into provoking pastors to cry to God for vengeance and justice

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani / President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) / 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.