Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife (49741 Views)

Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones / Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by bigfather(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2017
Marotzke:
From the facts on ground, that chapel belongs to the lagos state government.
That chaplain is paid from the collections from the church ,which is government property.
The church building and chaplain's residency were built by the state Government.
So technically speaking the chaplain was an appointee of lagos State Government.
There is nothing different between the chaplain and KAI administrator or LASTMA commander, or LAMATA MD except job description.
What the Chaplain did was a complete breach of protocol , which is a grieveous offence in civil service administration.
Without protocol, there will be a complete break down in hierachy, law and order and perfidy will reign supreme.
When you appoint people from outside civil service ,this kind of anomally manifest.
There is Hierachy, even in Heaven.
The Chaplain completely goofed.

Really ? he goofed before GOD too abi ?
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by deomello: 3:56pm On May 26, 2017
bigfather:

Really ? he goofed before GOD too abi ?

What's this go to do with God?
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by deomello: 4:01pm On May 26, 2017
middlebelter:
I sincerely hope and pray this report is not true.
If it's true, then this woman has caused serious problem for her husband. Tinubu and Fashola's wives are Christians married to Muslims, they didn't cause any problem in the church, Tinubu and Fashola will not remove an Immam because of their wives. Mr Governor, God is the one that elevated you over and above your rivals, please don't allow anybody to make you ridicule God under any circumstances.
That Lagosians are praising you today, it's God. Remember how you came under severe attack and criticism when you started.
Once anything is named/dedicated to God, please be very careful the way you treat it.

So, you know what both men can do and not do based on what? Because the same thing happened and both men did nothing?

You people sabi start drama over internet rumor and gossips sha.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by nura15(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=adadike281 post=56884831]God bless this chaplain, he is one bold Afonja. we are all equal before God. Bolanle, pls join your husband in d mosque and quit christainity. That pastor Femi is truly a Christian- Christ like. that's d same way Christ will behave. Shame on Bolanle, the olodo wife of Ambode.
Oya, come and beat me , I dey my house.[what has brought islam here? you stupid hater]
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by adadike281(f): 4:22pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=nura15 post=56901569][/quote] ignored your stupidity
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Emanodimo(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2017
"Give honor to whom honor is due" but I don't think it implies preference to the point of receiving anointing oil. Maybe, the Mrs. Ambode isn't satisfy with delay in service or hit by the word coming from the altar. If she doesn't want queue, she should have jump the queue. Then, the Chaplin will recognize her status.... It will only get messy if the Chaplin refuse to perform anointing on her, sending her back to queue. The Chaplain can't be wrong in all but he would have applied wisdom ethics to call her forward after few people have been anointed...Who knows she might learn, be humble next time she find herself in such a gathering.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by middlebelter(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2017
deomello:

So, you know what both men can do and not do based on what? Because the same thing happened and both men did nothing?

You people sabi start drama over internet rumor and gossips sha.

You mean The Punch newspaper is peddling rumour? Let her come out and deny or state her own side of the story. One thing am thankful to God for about my country is that nobody can cage us from freedom of expression. Military tried and failed, the current administration benefited from our freedom of speech, let her bring her case to public for review.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by deomello: 11:00pm On May 26, 2017
middlebelter:

You mean The Punch newspaper is peddling rumour? Let her come out and deny or state her own side of the story. One thing am thankful to God for about my country is that nobody can cage us from freedom of expression. Military tried and failed, the current administration benefited from our freedom of speech, let her bring her case to public for review.

Still rumors since you can not prove that the man was sacked because of what the newspaper alleged and the rumor you people are peddling.

We have official statement and reasons from the governors office and that's it, what's left is rumors and insinuations.

You did not wait for her side of the story before spreading rumors and gossips, but now you are asking for her side of the story

And just to let you know, freedom of expression and official misconduct on the job are 2 different things.

People sabi reason like school children on NL sha.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by mida101(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
If this story is true, Mrs Ambode I pray that you receive mercy from God. Who are you and your husband to question the authority of the chaplain?
If it were in a mosque, can you and your husband sack an Imam?. Nonsense.
It is wrong to compare the church wit the mosque.. I'm 100% against the action of the first lady tho. We re all equal before God. I expect the governor and first lady to pray to God for forgiveness
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Babto(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2017
I hope this is not true but in case if the story is real, I have one advice for Ven. Oyadotun. Whenever she came for any church service, you should vacate your seat on the altar for her to seat or else you will go the way of Ven. Taiwo. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by simmis: 8:27pm On May 27, 2017
dondavinchi:

https://punchng.com/anointing-service-drama-ambode-sacks-chaplain-24-hours-after-sunday-service-priest-family-thrown-out-of-residence-for-disrespecting-govs-wife/amp/
Women!!!!! angry That was how one women told me she is not used to obey command, but give command, when she came for treatment. For my mind I'm like 'ebi like sickness never hold you well well yet'
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Adiola(f): 9:50pm On May 27, 2017
three:
Not because he sacked a religious leader but these man's actions speak greatly to his character

He appears to enjoy wielding unilateral power and taking impulsive decisions for the WRONG reasons masked with a veneer of 'progress'.

His online apologists are always on standby to argue nonsense to the ground.
this one Na damage control
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by middlebelter(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2017
deomello:

Still rumors since you can not prove that the man was sacked because of what the newspaper alleged and the rumor you people are peddling.

We have official statement and reasons from the governors office and that's it, what's left is rumors and insinuations.

You did not wait for her side of the story before spreading rumors and gossips, but now you are asking for her side of the story

And just to let you know, freedom of expression and official misconduct on the job are 2 different things.

People sabi reason like school children on NL sha.

It is the quality of minds like yours that are misleading the young woman whose office is not even recognised in the constitution. The Governor Ambode is a man that we are beginning to like his perfor;""", "" """
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by DontForceUnity: 6:37am On May 31, 2017
stankezzy:
That's why I love penticostals , especially the ones that has fire , a governors wife is sacking a man of God meanwhile another man of God (Johnson suleman) is in his own house telling a seating governor " if u pass that bill against christians u will die" everybody including the house members ran away from voting for the bill, spiritual power de sweet ooo, during military era , they told idahosa to move his church and he said God told him not to , the government told him all land belong to the government and he told them the whole world belong to God , fear no let them talk again they ran away , power!!!!!

Power speaking
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by expertix(m): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Even if the case is true; the Governor should have used wisdom to correct the chaplain at worse suspension could make wonder.But sacked? Not really appropriate IMHO.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Ayobami4u: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
if the pastor doesn't not reference her first doesn't that mean they should sack him and kick him out of the house? wicked souls who have forgotten the governor post is only temporary. Does God kick them out of earth when they don't reference him? all this redeem people they reason like insane people wit pride of self righteousness. God will help the pastor and his family.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Ayobami4u: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
if the pastor does not reference her first does that mean they should sack him and kick him out of the house? wicked souls who have forgotten that governor post is only temporary. Does God kick them out of earth when they don't reference him? all this redeem people they reason like insane people wit pride of self righteousness. God will help the pastor and his family.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by abimbolayekeen: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
It is very sad and unfortunate. if you know you want to be anointed first , you will come to the church regularly. Useless first lady.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by nura15(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=adadike281 post=56902024] ignored your stupidity[o.k unrepentent criminals:-P]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babagana zullum Spotted Riding Bicycle / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.