Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife (49728 Views)

Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones / Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Nobody: 10:00am On May 26, 2017
very pompous family, why didnt she join the other members on the queue? why did she stand aside hoping they will bring anointing oil to her?
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by emynike2001(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2017
This IS the REASON why i REFUSED to work UNDER WOMEN, or to have them be my boss they are TOO OVER DO things.

The last job i got immediately i discovered that a woman IS GOING TO BE my boss i quickly tendered my resignation
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by johneg: 10:03am On May 26, 2017
If JESUS happened to be in that service will HE anoint this woman GOD abhor the proud but gives grace to the HUMBLE.
Jeffboi:
If that woman manage reach heaven gate hope she will except to be judged first smh

In sight of God we are all equal, you don't come to church feeling like Messiah

They that humble themselves, God Almighty will lift them,

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by simplycarro: 10:04am On May 26, 2017
adadike281:
and what did u finally achieve with this your vomit?

Asking you to be more responsible and outgrow your village girl mentality

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by LyfeJennings(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2017
I always knew that Ambode guy is evil. He's got no human feelings at all
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Jelal0007(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2017
MasterChen:

When did Ambode become a Muslim?

Please! Please! it's not a crime to ignore threads one has nothing meaningful to contribute to?

Heck! the thread isn't even cucumber-related

And for those spitting chit all over the thread. Have y'all heard the full gist?

One thing I've noticed here is that most people are always quick to jump into conclusion as long as one pastor is involved. It's the same thing y'all did with the Stephanie Hoe.tobo issue.
Oga,u wey get the full gist...tell us what really happened.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by peter0071(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2017
you are partially right.... cos i beleive that the reasons for the removal of the church pastor is not valid...and i hope the church leadership ll strongly protest this movement... the Church is meant to be the hope of the masses..not a social club where "dignitaries" must be recognised
Marotzke:
You are definitely not in your traditional setup.
Secondly ,in your traditional set up, the king does not provide house and salary for the priest.
Thirdly during emergencies, the king can depose any chief or priest for the community good.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Nobody: 10:15am On May 26, 2017
If I were that chaplain, I would do just that.

But why on earth would I ever consider attending such a church except for weddings and occasions.

As a clergyman, he should have also played politics since his appointment there must have been political and for money. He was a mumu to some extent.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by LUDATRAVELS(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2017
if this story is true.Then the wife of the governor is spiritually​ immature - a babe.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Hclinton: 10:27am On May 26, 2017
This is totally bad. The last I remember Madam Bolanle is not an elected officer of the state. Despite my support for Ambode, well this is bound to happen when the church does not take its place and when Church has lost there dignity on the alter of the politicians.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Liftme(f): 10:27am On May 26, 2017
Church members were said to have filed out to receive anointing oil during the May 14 service without any preference given to Bolanle, who waited endlessly with her entourage.

She was said to have later moved to be anointed and moments later, stormed out of the church, as some of the women leaders ran after her.
[/quote]
Preference in God's house, this better not be true.....
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by agrovick(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2017
Interesting!
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by otokx(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2017
Many sides to a story, let us hear more.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Nobody: 10:39am On May 26, 2017
do4luv14:

that's the definition of POWER CORRUPTS THE MIND,

if its true, she had just sign the ,downfall of her husband and herself

Thank God for social media
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by OBAGADAFFI: 10:40am On May 26, 2017
Marotzke:
Don't get yourself unduly worked up. That chaplain worked for LASG.
The Chaplaincy and Residency belong to the lagos state government.
This makes the chaplain an appointee if not an employee of the state government.
More significant is the fact that operationally, the chaplaincy falls under the supervision of the office of the first lady.
What the chaplain did was a complete breach of protocol, not just to the wife of the Governor (Overall Boss) ,but to his immediate boss.
Imagine your steward sharing food in a party and serving you last? His reason being that many people came before you?
Would you still keep him on the job?

Was beached of protocol stated in his sack letter?

I am sure you know civil servants aren't sacked without proper procedure.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by otokx(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2017
pennywys:
My love increased for catholic and other orthodox churches, we don't have special place for them in our assemblies, except on invitation. We don't treat the so-called government officials special, the earlier they know the best for them so they don't except members of the church to get up and give the seat whenever they come to church on Sundays. Take communion or other functions in the church is on first come first serve.

When you give the thieving politicians seat in the first row then they will be first in line for communion, anointing, etc.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by obailala(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2017
NA wa oo... Anyway, waiting for the other side of the story.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Marotzke(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2017
peter0071:
you are partially right.... cos i beleive that the reasons for the removal of the church pastor is not valid...and i hope the church leadership ll strongly protest this movement... the Church is meant to be the hope of the masses..not a social club where "dignitaries" must be recognised
You are missing one very important and vital fact; the Chapel belongs to lagos State Government.
The lagos state Governor is Ambode.
The chaplaincy is under the supervison of the ministry of Home affairs.
The ministry of Home affairs is under the supervision of Bolanle Ambode, the first lady.
So the chaplain disrespected his immediate boss.
What does he expect?
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by drnoel: 11:04am On May 26, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
If this story is true, Mrs Ambode I pray that you receive mercy from God. Who are you and your husband to question the authority of the chaplain?
If it were in a mosque, can you and your husband sack an Imam?. Nonsense.

That's what Christianity has turned to but they won't try that with catholics
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by peter0071(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2017
i get u now.... Thanks for the enlightement.... its sad
Marotzke:
You are missing one very important and vital fact; the Chapel belongs to lagos State Government.
The lagos state Governor is Ambode.
The chaplaincy is under the supervison of the ministry of Home affairs.
The ministry of Home affairs is under the supervision of Bolanle Ambode, the first lady.
So the chaplain disrespected his immediate boss.
What does he expect?
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by degovy2k6: 11:11am On May 26, 2017
This is so sad. However, this is not the first time our Governor is behaving this way just because someone disrespected his wife. When the LASTMA officials were asked not to be making arrest sometimes in early 2016 nobody care to ask why Ambode took such unilateral decision but the reason behind that decision was because LASTMA official arrest Madam Ambode's brother Vehicle and she felt disrespected and called her husband who hurriedly drove down to LASTMA Head Office and collected her brother inlaw's car and make announcement that LASTMA should stop making arrest.

Until we come up with a law that states that prohibits excesses of the wives of executives this type on incident will not stop especially among the christian Executives.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by YelloweWest: 11:15am On May 26, 2017
False story. I don't believe this trash
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by stankezzy: 11:17am On May 26, 2017
That's why I love penticostals , especially the ones that has fire , a governors wife is sacking a man of God meanwhile another man of God (Johnson suleman) is in his own house telling a seating governor " if u pass that bill against christians u will die" everybody including the house members ran away from voting for the bill, spiritual power de sweet ooo, during military era , they told idahosa to move his church and he said God told him not to , the government told him all land belong to the government and he told them the whole world belong to God , fear no let them talk again they ran away , power!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by haveadream: 11:24am On May 26, 2017
You would have been right if this happens outside the church service. In the church, there is nothing like president or governor. Everybody is on the same level before God. People that knows God will humble themselves. The woman is probably nothing more than a church goer. Going to church or being a so called leader or pastor does not make anyone a child of God. There is a difference between church going and Christianity experience in the heart not appearance.

Marotzke:
Don't get yourself unduly worked up. That chaplain worked for LASG.
The Chaplaincy and Residency belong to the lagos state government.
This makes the chaplain an appointee if not an employee of the state government.
More significant is the fact that operationally, the chaplaincy falls under the supervision of the office of the first lady.
What the chaplain did was a complete breach of protocol, not just to the wife of the Governor (Overall Boss) ,but to his immediate boss.
Imagine your steward sharing food in a party and serving you last? His reason being that many people came before you?
Would you still keep him on the job?
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Akzik: 11:24am On May 26, 2017
Bolanle or Bagbese nle,when it was time for Pharaoh downfall, he was raising shoulder. Must everything be politicised, is she God that church special program shuld be halted jst to acknowledge her presence? Fund raising wasn't d activity going nor a campaign rally. Even if the chaplain is stepped on toes wc is bound to happen, he ought nt to be booted out that way. Miss first lady match the ground gently coz no condition is permanent. Remember that pride goes beyond destruction.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by adadike281(f): 11:32am On May 26, 2017
simplycarro:

Asking you to be more responsible and outgrow your village girl mentality
says a nonentity that does nothing than to poke nose on other people's affairs

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by ProWalker: 11:35am On May 26, 2017
adadike281:
says a nonentity that does nothing than to poke nose on other people's affairs

See you!
An auxiliary nurse in a dirty village in Enugu putting mouth in matter in between afonja still accusing someone of poke-nosing

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by adadike281(f): 11:38am On May 26, 2017
ProWalker:

See you!
An auxiliary nurse in a dirty village in Enugu putting mouth in matter in between afonja still accusing someone of poke-nosing
ignored!
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by ProWalker: 11:41am On May 26, 2017
adadike281:
ignored!

Better for you.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by cooljoe(m): 11:45am On May 26, 2017
adadike281:
God bless this chaplain, he is one bold Afonja. we are all equal before God. Bolanle, pls join your husband in d mosque and quit christainity. That pastor Femi is truly a Christian- Christ like. that's d same way Christ will behave. Shame on Bolanle, the olodo wife of Ambode.
Oya, come and beat me , I dey my house.
beat ke. I get oda plans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.