Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife (49743 Views)

Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones / Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by sayhi2certified(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2017
Nigeria oh my Nigeria.. can she try that in the state just because she's a governors wife,she should be given more preference if the people didn't voted her husband would she have been the governor's wife...just look at some things and smh..

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by lomaxx: 8:28am On May 26, 2017
dashking:
u go fear na

I'm shuddering
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Benekruku(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2017
Firefire:

I hate APC with passion. Sorry!

And you have not yet jumped off a brige or infront of a fast moving train

You re telling lies. You love APC
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Nobody: 8:29am On May 26, 2017
Jeffboi:

Her problem is pride, every disappointment is a blessing, am sure that pastor is not the type that worship reach men/women.

God will see him and his family through amen

It's 'rich' bro
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Firefire(m): 8:29am On May 26, 2017
Benekruku:

And you have not yet jumped off a brige or infront of a fast moving train

You re telling lies. You love APC

I actually intend to jump after yourself and that Baale of Idumota...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by ipobbigot7: 8:30am On May 26, 2017
Before nko? When man called you into the ministry, man also sack you.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by solaugo1: 8:31am On May 26, 2017
ok
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Gkemz: 8:31am On May 26, 2017
She's so full of herself. We are all equal before God and the priest represents God. The governor took it too far. The power of woman... Perhaps she might have been having accumulated grudges for the man of God. Or it could be politics perfectly played.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Structuralman: 8:32am On May 26, 2017
What a shame if this is true. I have seen a picture of Obama and his family when he was still President of the United states. They were not given front row in church. They sat in the middle like every body else. No special treatment!!!
Your Excellency Mrs Ambode, please humble yourself ohhhh.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by koropotopoto: 8:32am On May 26, 2017
adadike281:
God bless this chaplain, he is one bold Afonja. we are all equal before God. Bolanle, pls join your husband in d mosque and quit christainity. That pastor Femi is truly a Christian- Christ like. that's d same way Christ will behave. Shame on Bolanle, the olodo wife of Ambode.
Oya, come and beat me , I dey my house.
Ambode is a bastard clown

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by DollarAngel(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2017
Good, that's why I love CATHOLIC who cares, you can't sack a priest if you are not the bishop

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by jtjohn(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2017
Cold just catch me........We are all equal before God irrespective of the wealth and fame.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by austinoeze(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2017
N
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Dexema(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2017
Not even governor na first lady, she fvck up sha, make she remember say God no dey forget this kain matter wey involve hin person.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by lakeside30: 8:34am On May 26, 2017
Very shameful,so because she is the governors wife she must be anointed first? very shameful
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Nobody: 8:34am On May 26, 2017
Nigerians and power.
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Nobody: 8:34am On May 26, 2017
obitee69:

It's 'rich' bro

Thanks bro
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by latsy: 8:34am On May 26, 2017
three:
Not because he sacked a religious leader but these man's actions speak greatly to his character

He appears to enjoy wielding unilateral power and taking impulsive decisions for the WRONG reasons masked with a veneer of 'progress'.

His online apologists are always on standby to argue nonsense to the ground.

How is that any of your business ?
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Kaykay(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2017
If this is true, the anointing she received before storming out will definitely work against her......she has chosen to challenge God. Too bad
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by koropotopoto: 8:36am On May 26, 2017
DollarAngel:
Good, that's why I love CATHOLIC who cares, you can't sack a priest if you are not the bishop
they never born the bastard gwavanor to sack a Catholic priest.

i love Catholic
a government of governments cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Nobody: 8:37am On May 26, 2017
This is one of the reasons I love living in the US.

We simply don't give a flying flock who you think you are.

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by deebsman1(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2017
Women (pussy) power
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by alizma: 8:39am On May 26, 2017
WOMEN, BRINGING MEN DOWN FROM TIME PAST. THIS ONE IS SET TO BRING AMBODE DOWN.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by MasterChen: 8:40am On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:

@poster why did you attack the lady?
you guys are seriously spoiling nairaland with tribalism

nonsense

Yeah...potopoto is tribalism but afonja is not. And stop chasing me around you clown. I don't give a rat's ass about you. Trust me, if I decide to start stalking you, none of your IDs would be spared.

16 Likes

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Alexis410(f): 8:40am On May 26, 2017
Last I checked everyone is equal in the sight of God. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm is in d bible, so d 'sacker' shld pls kwantinu
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Nobody: 8:42am On May 26, 2017
Hear from the other side too.

Judge not.

Allow the first lady to defend herself
Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by TeamSimple(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2017
Thank God say Ambode na Christian.. We for no hear word today.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by stevecantrell: 8:43am On May 26, 2017
Some years ago, the bishop of a popular Anglican church in ikeja was assaulted by a member for skipping his wife during communion...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by ACE1010: 8:45am On May 26, 2017
dondavinchi:

https://punchng.com/anointing-service-drama-ambode-sacks-chaplain-24-hours-after-sunday-service-priest-family-thrown-out-of-residence-for-disrespecting-govs-wife/amp/

The governor's wife disappointed me. Somebody should have told her the bitter truth..... Everybody is equal in the presence of God. Ambode's is very proud. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by Parkwell77(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2017
This is not a good thing to hear about the wife of the gov. The house of God is where God is and He is the creator of all. President, Governor, their wifes, all the kings of the earth and everything. You cannot (Just because of the little privilege or title He attached to your destiny ) act like you are more than Him.

Not sure if the Venerable did something else but if this is the reason why He is fired then I think Madam Ambode should ask for mercy and call-back the Venerable or send some serious apologies.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife by TeamSimple(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
If this story is true, Mrs Ambode I pray that you receive mercy from God. Who are you and your husband to question the authority of the chaplain?
If it were in a mosque, can you and your husband sack an Imam?. Nonsense.
Nairaland Christian Warrior. Leave mosque and Imams out of this Okay.
i know deep down in your likes you wish Ambode was a Muslim, so you can masturbate over the thread and have a filled day insulting Muslims.

Ambode a Christian governor just evicted Charlie Chaplain. Now face the topic of discourse.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug / Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths / 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.