Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did (46857 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by ajalawole(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2017
My future wifey, dont expect any pre-wedding nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by donlucabrazi(m): 12:22pm On May 26, 2017
The whole concept of wedding has lost its essence with the introduction of all these unnecessary photo shoots, showers and all what not...

Poor people channelling funds they do not have to bogus things just to seek relevance
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 26, 2017
I Like! Pre-wedding pics to badt.
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by cuteme88(f): 12:22pm On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Chei! comma see pic oooh! wearing heels on a war front
Toh! dem go born Action pikin bedat.
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2017
it is not by creative pre wedding photos
nor by expensive weddings
but by marriages that will last till death do them part
won't say it is a waste of resources, but i don't think all these things are needed
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by JideAmuGiaka: 12:24pm On May 26, 2017
freshness2020:
Marriage is not kept by the most creative pre wedding shoots but by the Grace of the Almighty and the Couple's perseverance.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by airmark(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2017
hick98:
make it big today, no doubt you will thank me later

Id.iot you are posting fake ticket to scam poor people. If karma knocks you down now, some people will pity you, wont know what you have done in the past.
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by walesalak(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2017
And d third pic got me thinking.. ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by Ebije1(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2017
NotOfThis:
Congrats.

Yes, the background in the first photo shows destruction. Idk why they used that as the background for their pre-wedding photo, it's terrible. But none of my business.
wrong. It shows both still standing together against all odds.
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by colli247(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2017
freshness2020:
Marriage is not kept by the most creative pre wedding shoots but by the Grace of the Almighty and the Couple's perseverance.
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 26, 2017
Ebije1:
wrong. It shows both still standing together against all odds.
That's another way to look at it, sure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by ocloud81(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2017
I think the concept behinde this photo depicts that marriage is a war, to succed you most face many battles,challenges and lots of ups and down. So many marriages has failed today bcz most couples cld'nt stand the challenges and battles. So this couple's just shows they are ready and up to the task.

Critics are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by omogidi234(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2017
NotOfThis:
Congrats.

Yes, the background in the first photo shows destruction. Idk why they used that as the background for their pre-wedding photo, it's terrible. But none of my business.

Well I guess a lot of people don't attach meaning to some things. Let us just feel cool! You know.
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by Emanuola(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2017
I hope the wife no go take her husband to lagos state ministry of kobko for docking after some months of wedding like that yeye actress did?
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by small1(f): 1:43pm On May 26, 2017
Nerul:
Hahahaha..The wedding no go know peace,na war dem take start am grin
Lol
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by vantage001: 1:49pm On May 26, 2017
The guy lips though.
Too frigging big.
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by Dollabiz: 1:50pm On May 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by jobbers: 2:14pm On May 26, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by hadura29(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2017
freshness2020:

You have said it all... I was forced to do mine.. I be old school .. I don't count it...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by mydeporch(f): 2:42pm On May 26, 2017
Looks like d guy is a fan of Arrows. Nice one.i pray God grant dem wisdom to keep their home.
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by ELgordo(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2017
At the end of days many shall be marrying upandan
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by Austinoiz(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2017
This dude go sabi finishng at the back wella.

Pound your 'yam' wella, ma nigga.
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by GOFRONT(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2017
In the oda thread, we saw Dogmother and Dogfada.....now is Arrow and fire......d oda day it waz grabbin of butt in pre fotoshoot....
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by chukzgerine33(f): 3:22pm On May 26, 2017
NotOfThis:
Congrats.

Calm down...it shows no destruction ....it literally means they both are going to work hand in hand to destroy their enemies ....thats the concept nothing more cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by dermmy(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2017
decatalyst:
Just wondering where they want to spend their blissful life...the background of the first picture speaks volume

undecided

You are right. The background looks like war torn Syria grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by Sammmypoko(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2017
Can someone explain what this is portray, are they trying to say the marriage will be fire or what.
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by koolguy88(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2017
una try ooooo, no be small thing.
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by larrytorch(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2017
NotOfThis:
Congrats.

Kum on ! There is a message in that pic which is different from yours. In my view, the couples are trying to say they will stick together even if the world is crashing, fight battles together and always hold on to each other even if the world is against them.

Brilliant shoot, brilliant message. Good bless their union. HML
Re: Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did by luminouz(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
nice concept, this could be me and a very perfect man, but unfortunately he came in form of my dad.
Are u sure? Me nko? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.