Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

A Shout Out To Nigerian Mothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Shout Out To Nigerian Mothers (691 Views)

Are Nigerian Mothers More Violent Than Fathers? / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Shout Out To Nigerian Mothers by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 26, 2017
I'm parked here at Orita in Ibadan waiting for someone and I marvel at what I've been seeing for the past 30 minutes.

From the aged hawkers whose entire inventory can't be more than N5,000, to the mother with one on the back and dragging two onto okada or marwa.

All I have to do is get my 4 year old ready, delivered to daycare and pick her up. And that seems like an earth shattering ordeal to me.

I salute you ALL.

2 Likes

Re: A Shout Out To Nigerian Mothers by judey1992(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2017
Mothers are a blessing to Mankind.

the good ones ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: A Shout Out To Nigerian Mothers by LeJeun3: 5:34pm On May 26, 2017

Sir! You around make I come visit abeg.... I fit learn something!

EgunMogaji:
I'm parked here at Orita in Ibadan waiting for someone and I marvel at what I've been seeing for the past 30 minutes.

From the aged hawkers whose entire inventory can't be more than N5,000, to the mother with one on the back and dragging two onto okada or marwa.

All I have to do is get my 4 year old ready, delivered to daycare and pick her up.

I salute you ALL.
Re: A Shout Out To Nigerian Mothers by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 26, 2017
LeJeun3:

Unfortunately I'm headed back to Babylon tomorrow.

I'll be back and soon. My Mai Guard can't be chopping all the life.

1 Like

Re: A Shout Out To Nigerian Mothers by princetom1(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2017
LeJeun3:

No be only u o
Re: A Shout Out To Nigerian Mothers by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:17pm On May 29, 2017
kiss

2 Likes

Re: A Shout Out To Nigerian Mothers by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

All I have to do is get my 4 year old ready, delivered to daycare and pick her up. And that seems like an earth shattering ordeal to me.

I salute you ALL.
.. You don land Naija, home sweet home abi? Yet una go dey insult Nigeria online

No place like home smiley
Re: A Shout Out To Nigerian Mothers by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 29, 2017
Pidgin2:
.. You don land Naija, home sweet home abi? Yet una go dey insult Nigeria online

No place like home smiley

Asshat, shey na by force to quote me?

Your life must be totally boring.

(1) (Reply)

99% Of Your Health Problems Will Be Resolved If You Follow These 3 Steps / Closed / “I Pay N500 To My Wife Before She Allows Me Have Sex With Her”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.