Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid (59522 Views)

Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter / Alex Iwobi Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Footballer Ever / Iheanacho To Become Most Expensive Nigerian [Full List Of Top 20] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Chanchit: 9:35am On May 27, 2017
I'm now a west ham united fan for the next two years.

4 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by EmekaBlue(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2017
I think Biafra will make a good football team...And d best in Africa then

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by wristbangle: 9:36am On May 27, 2017
Reference:

Toure is way past his prime abeg and winding down his career. Nigerians lay too much emphasis on individuals. We do too much idolatry. Pep has always been about his formation and playing those with the qualities to adapt be it for good or bad results. Pep is a racist we hear yet brought in Gabriel Jesus. Jesus na white boy.... (no pun intended).

Bros I be barca fan but why I said "sometimes" I had to admit he is because he doesn't believe well in Africans most especially.

Can we say someone like Iheanacho is not performing well?

4 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by anigbajumo(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

Sometimes I had to admit he is a racist. He did the same thing to toure when he first came to Barca 2007. The only black player in the team is a French guy ( Eric Abidal)

Not only toure',same with Samuel Eto'o though he bought keita nd later sold him out...He is a pure racist.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by kechywillz(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2017
The fact still remains that Ruman Lukaku was not valued in Chelsea, as soon as Everton signed him,he became a force u couldn't reckon with,so it's a nice move for iheanocho to move to were they value his craft,I believe man city will regret selling him when he becomes an unstoppable force

5 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Nobody: 9:42am On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

Sometimes I had to admit he is a racist. He did the same thing to toure when he first came to Barca 2007. The only black player in the team is a French guy ( Eric Abidal)
Pep is not racist, he particularly prefers the indirect passing style synonymous to the Europeans and the South Americans.

All African players do is to trot ju-gum ju-gum on the field with muscles everywhere.

Name one African player who is a passer. None.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by ednut1(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2017
toprealman:
Ashley Young did it in Aston Villa...Tevez in West Ham.....why won't KC shine there. Can't wait to see his hat-trick against Man City next term.
both dribblers , one sabi dribble and score, one sabi dribble and cross. kelechi na finisher. if he no get beta midfielders how he wan thrive na

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by ednut1(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2017
1000LIKES:

I too know just dey smell follow u... kwontinue sha
tongue tongue ferk u
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by emmanueluzee: 9:46am On May 27, 2017
Watch dis...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Go7ruBd4U
And pls subscribe
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Iheanacho is not 20years....

He is in his mid thirties...

Nigerian players should learn that Pele did not become great by reducing his age.

u are jealous of his success,thirties hahahaha
at most 24 cause i know him well

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Reference(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2017
clevadani:
No.
He should have gone to a team like Porto, Monaco, benfica, Dortmund. Not West Ham.

Of course you can buy a ticket and travel to any of those cities. There is freedom of movement in Europe. However there us no freedom to walk into any club and register yourself as a player. You've got to be scouted before any interest is expressed. Anyway since Kelechi started his build from within the Premiership he has no option than to finish his career there. It was a poor move to sign for City. Anyone knowledgeable in football knows that the Premiership is where you make money from your name but Europe is where you make a name. Drogba, Henry, Zlatan, Kanu, Jay Jay even the Toure we speak about all made their careers in Europe and cashed into the Premiership at their peaks to establish their commercial values and bank balances. He made the same mistake as Mikel. The Premiership is not where world class, world reknowned players are built. They have the cash but they don't have the class. Any other country could have been better. France, Belgium, Germany, Portugal and even Spain. City had nothing to teach him and it wasn't possible a greehorn comes to the Premiership and singlehandedly lifts it to status and trophies. That was just wishful thinking.

6 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by danthamccoy(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
If he started at Porto rather than City, by now, he'd be entering the EPL into Liverpool or Leicester or so, rather than what some may assume is a step-down to the hammers.

Nevertheless, great move. He will become the pointsman of a very decent West Ham team that already has a cohesive and creative midfield.

Best of luck to the lad. He's found his level. City was the wrong environment.
Like all the other young Nigerian talents who started at smaller teams and are now superstars right? Right?
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Blonchilli(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
If he started at Porto rather than City, by now, he'd be entering the EPL into Liverpool or Leicester or so, rather than what some may assume is a step-down to the hammers.

Nevertheless, great move. He will become the pointsman of a very decent West Ham team that already has a cohesive and creative midfield.

Best of luck to the lad. He's found his level. City was the wrong environment.
Very wrong move. He and De Bruyne humilated Man Utd at Old Trafford, he's scored in huge games. The move might affect his growth. But if he had been in a team that nurtures home grown talent he would've been top of his game by now. Teams like Man Utd, Arsenal and Southampton. Look at Rashford

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Franky826: 9:53am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Nigerian players should learn that Pele did not become great by reducing his age.

Oga chill o. these Europeans do same.

it's called football age.

just take a look at Costa undecided

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by toprealman: 9:56am On May 27, 2017
ednut1:
both dribblers , one sabi dribble and score, one sabi dribble and cross. kelechi na finisher. if he no get beta midfielders how he wan thrive na
Young is a good crosser of the ball....dribbler? not too sure about that. Tevez classical finisher....just like what KC will grow into. West Ham play team football.... just like Athletico Madrid trust me bro.

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Humility017(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2017
padiga047:
Iheanacho should ask himself questions.

Does he fit West harm's style of play,

He failed at man city not because there were too many players

But because he was not suited only for indirect style of play.

he's definitely not a passer.

you don't really know the lad
because if you watched him during under 17 days
you will know that the young man is an hybrid of a good number 10 and 9 rolled into one...that is a good attacking midfielder and a finisher
please go watch his clips

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by toprealman: 9:59am On May 27, 2017
Franky826:

Oga chill o. these Europeans do same.

it's called football age.

just take a look at Costa undecided
Costa started out as a Brazilian...confirmed age cheats! His playkng for Spain na still based on logistics....# EU

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Nobody: 10:01am On May 27, 2017
Humility017:

you don't really know the lad
because if you watched him during under 17 days
you will know that the young man is an hybrid of a good number 10 and 9 rolled into one...that is a good attacking midfielder and a finisher
please go watch his clips
You have to watch his clips at man city to know that he doesn't get much involved in play now.

It's just like telling me to go and watch Mikel' s u-20 days.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Humility017(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2017
ednut1:

please stop commenting ignorantly
kelechi is not just a finisher....but also a good passer of the ball..
he creates chances for his team mates also...
please go watch his under 17 clips
where he had the highest assist

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Humility017(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2017
padiga047:
You have to watch his clips at man city to know that he doesn't get much involved in play now.

It's just like telling me to go and watch Mikel' s u-20 days.

Bro...if u really watched his formative years in city...
during his preseason tourney
you will see his wonderful assist
that guy is so selfless and also a good assist
u don't know him at all
I have been following his football ryt from his under 17 days
that assist attribute is still in him
just like Mikel still plays good 10 whenever he is called to just like last Olympic game in Brazil
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Onyiridike(f): 10:05am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Efe can't be 24 also..he should be 31
See the intensity of his face bones.

Nigerians always lie about their age.

I was chatting with a girl who I knew was born in 1988, she didn't know I was the one and she swore she was born in 1995.

The fact that you are very old and have never achieved anything does not mean that all great achievers are older than you.

If you don't make a decision today to succeed in life, a day will come that you will see every successful man as a ritualist.

You will one day claim that your son (if you will ever have one) is older than you simply because he took the right decision early in life and achieved what you could never achieve.

4 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Nobody: 10:05am On May 27, 2017
Humility017:

Bro...if u really watched his formative years in city...
during his preseason tourney
you will see his wonderful assist
that guy is so selfless and also a good assist
u don't know him at all
I have been following his football ryt from his under 17 days
that assist attribute is still in him
just like Mikel still plays good 10 whenever he is called to just like last Olympic game in Brazil
lets hope he does it at West ham.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by colbankz(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2017
Jeffboi:

There's different between real age and football age ode

Zlatan IBRA. Is 34yrs in football age, real age he's up to 40
Even Rooney is 32, Messi 30, all these guys dey theirate 30s

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Humility017(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2017
Reference:
The most important thing is that there are no prospects Westham will get relegated. If this is the case he is good to go. He has already wasted enough time at City, a bad choice we spoke about a couple of years ago.

his move to city was a never a waste of time
the young man has learnt so much
he has proved himself...
all he has achieved within the space of time all shows hardwork...walking into the first team within the space of 2-3 years is no child's play
he has left a landmark for others to follow
I wish him well ..

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Nobody: 10:09am On May 27, 2017
adegwurulez:

Thanks for the info Dr. NwaObinkita. Hope little Iheanacho didn't give you too much trouble 35yrs ago when his mum was bringing him for post natal check ups?

grin

Chai! I wish I could buy you a beer. Lethal
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Humility017(m): 10:09am On May 27, 2017
padiga047:
lets hope he does it at West ham.

amen. .thank God he is already used to the EPL
I am now a westham utd fan as long as he remains there

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by fem88(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

I know you gave birth to him....Mr Noah.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by yashau(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

some times you talk like sensible person undecided
NwaObinkita:

some times you talk like sensible person
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by TheSCRYPT: 10:16am On May 27, 2017
ikp120:
Nice one bro.

For those screaming age fraud, I wonder what you will say when you see me.

I have a 20 years old in UNIBEN who I personally put through for WAEC. Dude is much more physically mature than Iheanacho. Tall, huge and all that. Una no know say alot of stuffs dey influence this stuff.

So, who are you for? I didn't get your message.

I could pass for a 20 year old. Some of us are like that. Iheanacho could be an age cheat, or not. Only him and those who grew up with him know better.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by caprini1: 10:16am On May 27, 2017
Freiden:
I dont see how this is a good move for him
With Feghouli,Ayew,Lanzini supporting him,he will do better,west ham is a decent side.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:17am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

I wouldnt say Mid-30s. Definitely not 20yrs old. I'd assume late twenties or maybe smack on 30.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by saintneo(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

where is the dislike button?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.