Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid (59524 Views)

Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter / Alex Iwobi Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Footballer Ever / Iheanacho To Become Most Expensive Nigerian [Full List Of Top 20] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by daveson2020(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2017
Very good move bro, may God bless your hustle. Nwa chineke, nwa biafra
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by arleck(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Iheanacho is not 20years....

He is in his mid thirties...

Nigerian players should learn that Pele did not become great by reducing his age.

how e take concern you?
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by clevadani: 11:20am On May 27, 2017
Realhommie:
Would have really loved to see him at Dortmund precisely, he would have gained valuable experience there and become something else in the next 2-3 seasons worth in the region of 55-60 million pounds.. Plus he'll also feature in the CL/EL regularly...

Wrong move to the "Hammers" IMHO but what do i know.... All the best to him
I was really disappointed that he went to city in the first place. That decision has come to bite him in the a*s. He shouldn't have followed money. If he had gone to a team like Porto, he would have grown very much as a footballer. And a team like city would have brought him for >30m. They would have no choice but to use him.
Sterling isn't better than him, but he has to be used because of the amount of money used in buying him. Same thing with Jesus.
I have high hopes for Kelechi, I hope he realizes his potential and gives Nigeria a balon d'or

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by sshalom(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2017
Positive move for an undoubtedly talented player.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by arleck(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2017
badt and wicked grin combo grin Iheanacho+Ayew+Lazini+Carrol = Westham Gunning For Top 4...
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by karrim4real(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2017
Ok bro.

Check my signature
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Richydos(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Nigerian players should learn that Pele did not become great by reducing his age.
Lolzzzzz but wetin man pikin go do na
Even IHEANACHO himself can't swear that he's 20yrs.... No cause for alarm # E don become part of our norms/culture/value
Nigerians n reduction of age are like 5 & 6
I can only wish him d best in his career pursuit to westham
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Realhommie(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2017
clevadani:

I was really disappointed that he went to city in the first place. That decision has come to bite him in the a*s. He shouldn't have followed money. If he had gone to a team like Porto, he would have grown very much as a footballer. And a team like city would have brought him for >30m. They would have no choice but to use him.
Sterling isn't better than him, but he has to be used because of the amount of money used in buying him. Same thing with Jesus.
I have high hopes for Kelechi, I hope he realizes his potential and gives Nigeria a balon d'or
I'm very much in agreement with everything you've said except for the "Balon d'or" part, lol... But it's ok to "Hope", anything is possible with it.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by hardbody: 11:29am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Is it your age, is it your problem, why must you always pull your own down, na wa for una bad belle people
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Richydos(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2017
Faith3872:
Always on the hit...Try and be a winner with me as today's fixed is already on hit and available for grab...kudos to my yesterday's subscribers.
I can bet my credit card that u know u are psychologically unstable but i only but ponder on the mental state of those who will want to take u serious...... Gerrarahia mehn
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by clevadani: 11:30am On May 27, 2017
Realhommie:
I'm very much in agreement with everything you've said except for the "Balon d'or" part, lol... But it's ok to "Hope", anything is possible with it.
Lol.
The boy dey really talented oh and relatively young.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Toocool4skull00: 11:32am On May 27, 2017
Congratulations to everyone that with me yesterday. Yesterday's game of 125 odds was a huge success. I bring y'all the opportunity to partake in today's guaranteed 85 odds with no chance of losing. see images below for more, let's make more money..

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Omonigeriarere: 11:32am On May 27, 2017
anigbajumo:
One thing I hate about pep,he is a racist.. He pushed city management to cut toure earning to 50% yet he still stay at man city...Let c eat will happened to toure next season, he will force all the African boys out of man city...

Toure is At 34, going to 35: how many top-flight team can give such a player another contract?

Terry is almost the same age with him:/how many matches does he play for Chealse this season despite being the son of the soil? Little did you know that Terry accepted a pay cut in Chelsea while signing the last contract with Chelsea.

Toure's contract has expired with imminent departure, just like the likes of Sagna, Clichy, Kolarov etc but Pep made it clear to the Board that he.is.still part of his plan.

If he is a racist, what can you say about Nolito, a Spanish.player he personally bought but which he doesn't use regularly since the beginning of 2017?

Always get your fact right before spewing out illogical conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Iceman2017(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

You better shut your mouth if you don't have anything meaningful to say!
Were you there when he was born?
Even if he's 50, that's none of your business.
This is social media, one day someone will see this and use it against him. His career is at stake here and I believe you have your own secret.
You people should stop making statement that will put someone career in trouble.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by luckshine: 11:38am On May 27, 2017
padiga047:
Pep is not racist, he particularly prefers the indirect passing style synonymous to the Europeans and the South Americans.

All African players do is to trot ju-gum ju-gum on the field with muscles everywhere.

Name one African player who is a passer. None.
so yaya toure is nt a ball passer? guy u no dey watch at all

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by ehispapa(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Efe can't be 24 also..he should be 31
See the intensity of his face bones.

Nigerians always lie about their age.

I was chatting with a girl who I knew was born in 1988, she didn't know I was the one and she swore she was born in 1995.

i know EFe personally, same school in Kaduna and same neighborhood in Barnawa high cost. he is 39 years old now. i remember he finished BEC international school in 1996 at 18years. do the math. i know alot of nigerian player and the minimum age reduction is 10years. add 10 to iheanacho then we can start talking

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by VanBommel(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2017
anigbajumo:
One thing I hate about pep,he is a racist.. He pushed city management to cut toure earning to 50% yet he still stay at man city...Let c eat will happened to toure next season, he will force all the African boys out of man city...

I hate pep with passion, he did same thing in barca, now man city. I used to like man city but since he took over I hated the team. Pep guardiola is a fûcking racist undecided
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by anigbajumo(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Toure is At 34, going to 35: how many top-flight team can give such a player another contract?

Terry is almost the same age with him:/how many matches does he play for Chealse this season despite being the son of the soil? Little did you know that Terry accepted a pay cut in Chelsea while signing the last contract with Chelsea.

Toure's contract has expired with imminent departure, just like the likes of Sagna, Clichy, Kolarov etc but Pep made it clear to the Board that he.is.still part of his plan.

If he is a racist, what can you say about Nolito, a Spanish.player he personally bought but which he doesn't use regularly since the beginning of 2017?

Always get your fact right before spewing out illogical conclusion.

See,am barca fan.You don't knw pep than me OK??He is a pure racists, go nd google search rift between him toure.He intentionally bench you're time without number in crucial matches,loss most of the time.

He did the same for eto'o at Barcelona, it was a clear evidence, he let eto'o go despite he doesn't had a bad season, what did u call that??Went to Inter the following season nd played a major role in that year,inter won champions league, are u telling me he let him go coz of age??How old is sureaz now nd how old was eto wen he left barca?? You knw nothing in football.

Toure 4× African best player,won player of the month in city,more of a legend at city,pep came nd he is treating him anyhow.He was on the top of his game wen he let him go iat barca,what happened to his performance when he arrived at city.He won BBC African player of the year,voted among best EPL squad 2x.
In his first year in EPLl, Yaya won the FA Cup, scoring the only goal in the final to lift City’s first major piece of silverware in 34 years. The club also secured Champions League qualification for the first time in modern football history.
brilliant second season for Yaya included scoring 20 goals in 35 Premier League games – in his new attacking midfielder role – and a part in an historic last minute title victory which would later be described as the most thrilling final moment in Premier League history.
Just like terry, is like you don't knw what football is all about.If terry still wanted to stay @chelsea,am 100% sure club will give him another contract.Iniesta time is about to up at barca nd the club is waiting for his decision.These are the player club can't remote anyhow,pep is frustrating yaya at man city and am happy hr is facing the consequences.

You can't like pep than me coz he is a catalanz nd am also a fan.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by macphilip: 11:52am On May 27, 2017
Nigerians and bad belle syndrome
I bet if kelechi is your brother
you would not be here bringing him down
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by divinelove(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

He is 19 but certainly below 25
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by browniex: 12:13pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

where you there when he was born?,or are you his relative, have you not seen a 17year old that looks 25?chiefly because of the nutrition he recieves,if you were not there when he was born,you have no justification to suggest his age.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by dabossman(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Efe can't be 24 also..he should be 31
See the intensity of his face bones.

Nigerians always lie about their age.

I was chatting with a girl who I knew was born in 1988, she didn't know I was the one and she swore she was born in 1995.

Nigerians always lie about their age? Seriously? Maybe you do, I never have.

By the way, I won't be surprised if you're one of those who got angry when Buhari agreed with David Cameron that Nigerians are fantastically corrupt. Here you are making general statements without any statistical proof.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by dabossman(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2017
banmee:

And that is why Nigerian players deceive the outside world. Because there is no way to prove his age. But, you and i know he is not 20 years old. Right now, walk outside and look around you. Do 20 year old men in Nigeria look like that? Or even have that kind of skill level. I played soccer in Nigeria for many years with Abuede and osjack football clubs and i can tell you that there is no way in hell a 20 year year old looks like that.

Oga, what are you saying? Is Lionel Mess I the same stature as Christian Ronaldo? You never played pro football and you are here telling us that everyone you played with had the same stature.

KANU Nwankwo played pro football in Europe for more than 17 years, Yobo same thing, yet you people claimed they were above 30 when they played for the youth teams. Does that mean they played till they were 50? Think about it now, Haba.

Yes, there are age cheats in African, and South American football (yes I said it, South American), but you guys need not label everyone an age cheat or come up with exaggerated figures.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Customer80: 12:31pm On May 27, 2017
anigbajumo:

Not only toure',same with Samuel Eto'o though he bought keita nd later sold him out...He is a pure racist.
he's not a racist, he may not like African player's but to say he's a racist no, is Jesus not black likewise Fernando and fernandinho? He doesn't just like Iheanacho style of play
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by khalids: 12:41pm On May 27, 2017
Why do Nigerians like talking authoritatively about stuff they don't know....
To all those shouting that he falsified his age check the links below.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkctVBAO9IM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWVHA1yfGac
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by ashala(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Tah

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by ashala(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Better shut up if you don't know what to say. Go and watch the under 17 he played before you talk. Because he is young and making money and you are 60, broke and frustrated does not mean that he is old.
For you information,that boy started playing for Nigeria from a football Academy in Owerri. Go to Owerri and check it out;most of those lads are below 16.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by komekn(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Come on you are talking arrant nonsense.

Where is your reasoning you can't loose 10 years just like not even in today's Nigeria.

Do I perceive a hint of jealousy hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by andyanders: 12:51pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Since you are of no value to humanity, needless to say you are a disgrace to man's creation hence your stupidity.

Iheanacho is making his money and enjoying life and poverty has only made you to be looking at people's ages.You do not know or have not followed his history till date hence your stupidity.Go and add value to your miserable life and allow Iheanacho be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) / John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.