Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid (59536 Views)

Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter / Alex Iwobi Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Footballer Ever / Iheanacho To Become Most Expensive Nigerian [Full List Of Top 20] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by kiddkash(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Iheanacho is not 20years....

He is in his mid thirties...

Nigerian players should learn that Pele did not become great by reducing his age.
so you no watch am when him young for Under 17. Abi you no know say athletes age fast and look weary in the face because of the strenuous exercise daily
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 27, 2017
Jeffboi:

There's different between real age and football age ode

Zlatan IBRA. Is 34yrs in football age, real age he's up to 40
Even Rooney is 32, Messi 30, all these guys dey theirate 30s
Iheanacho is Just 20.... I have evidence.... He is 20.. Nairalanders,I say He is 20 ooooooo
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by raphy(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2017
WHY DOES HE GO SO LOW.WHY CANT HE JOIN AN EUROPEAN CUP TEAM.
ANYWAY MONEY RULES EVERYTHING. undecided
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by edi287: 1:16pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Nigerian players should learn that Pele did not become great by reducing his age.
Iheanacho is nowhere close to being in his 30s much less late 20s. He's max 23. I know we have age cheats, let's stop exaggerating things.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by edi287: 1:19pm On May 27, 2017
Jeffboi:

There's different between real age and football age ode

Zlatan IBRA. Is 34yrs in football age, real age he's up to 40

Even Rooney is 32, Messi 30, all these guys dey theirate 30s
Who told you this lie?? You think their countries are like Nigeria that sucks at record keeping?? "Football age" is a term Nigerians came up with.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 27, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

Its "normal" to you West/Sub Saharan Africans to falsify your age; not to the rest of the world.

That why you're called "cheats". Theres nothing normal about faking your age.
keep shot. South Americans are worse. Infact some Europeans too. So when malnourished 16 year African boy play with grown up 16 year old European man that will not be cheating abi? When the Europeans and the west stop impoverishing Africa, when the Congolese and Ivoirians start accessing their Uranium and Aluminum for national development without interference from west backed multinationals, when the west and Europeans stop funding and backing the Idiots and clueless among us to power... Then we can start talking about cheating. Till then... Who cares if we use Super Eagle to win under 17... There is no fairness in humanity
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by segzy3(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2017
anigbajumo:
One thing I hate about pep,he is a racist.. He pushed city management to cut toure earning to 50% yet he still stay at man city...Let c eat will happened to toure next season, he will force all the African boys out of man city...

oh u want man city to be paying him 220000pounds at age 34,guardiola isn't a racist cos he gave nacho an improved contract when he arrived man city also iheanacho has to settle for a lesser club and prove himself.man city has a huge project before them just like he won't make a Chelsea team full of stars
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by edi287: 1:21pm On May 27, 2017
I honestly hope this isn't true. Nacho should go to Hoffenheim instead. West Ham are not in europe. Nacho needs exposure at the highest level.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Slurity(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Thank you for tell us. oya make you come dey go
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by koolkidcletus(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by powerkey: 1:29pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

If you accepted Buhari who is 90 yrs plus as your president, why not iheanacho in his thirties?

Tribal Nigerians everywhere hating their own.....

You can never and will never be as wealthy as iheanacho....
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by anigbajumo(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2017
Customer80:
he's not a racist, he may not like African player's but to say he's a racist no, is Jesus not black likewise Fernando and fernandinho? He doesn't just like Iheanacho style of play

Is quite different, African is diff from black American.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Heymorse(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Or late thirty sef, dat face look's older
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Heymorse(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2017
sbashir10:
when you hear ihenacho real age

grin
sbashir10:
when you hear ihenacho real age
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Nossa(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2017
ednut1:
West ham ke. Considering his style of play. Na noble or lanzinni wan dey throw am passes to score. I am not understanding

Lanzini is good enough to supply him with more than enough passes, besides West Ham are a decent team and have potential to be like Tottenham in a few years if they continue to improve at this rate
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by judedwriter(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2017
samtol4:
Watch 2013 under 17 . The guy is young the age may not be correct but to say mid 30s shows the naija pull him down syndrome
God bless you...u get am correct gbam! Im so happy for kelechi, i predict with more playing time, he will score 20 goals next season.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Omonigeriarere: 2:31pm On May 27, 2017
anigbajumo:

See,am barca fan.You don't knw pep than me OK??He is a pure racists, go nd google search rift between him toure.He intentionally bench you're time without number in crucial matches,loss most of the time.

He did the same for eto'o at Barcelona, it was a clear evidence, he let eto'o go despite he doesn't had a bad season, what did u call that??Went to Inter the following season nd played a major role in that year,inter won champions league, are u telling me he let him go coz of age??How old is sureaz now nd how old was eto wen he left barca?? You knw nothing in football.

Toure 4× African best player,won player of the month in city,more of a legend at city,pep came nd he is treating him anyhow.He was on the top of his game wen he let him go iat barca,what happened to his performance when he arrived at city.He won BBC African player of the year,voted among best EPL squad 2x.
In his first year in EPLl, Yaya won the FA Cup, scoring the only goal in the final to lift City’s first major piece of silverware in 34 years. The club also secured Champions League qualification for the first time in modern football history.
brilliant second season for Yaya included scoring 20 goals in 35 Premier League games – in his new attacking midfielder role – and a part in an historic last minute title victory which would later be described as the most thrilling final moment in Premier League history.
Just like terry, is like you don't knw what football is all about.If terry still wanted to stay @chelsea,am 100% sure club will give him another contract.Iniesta time is about to up at barca nd the club is waiting for his decision.These are the player club can't remote anyhow,pep is frustrating yaya at man city and am happy hr is facing the consequences.

You can't like pep than me coz he is a catalanz nd am also a fan.

Being a Barca fan from womb doesn't instill common sense from childhood. The facts are there for you to see, but your hatred for the man has blindfolded you.

In his first season at Barca, the first signing was Seidou Keita, an African player follow by Dani Alves, another black though not an Africa: what do you mean by he is a racist?

If he can pursue the likes of Ronaldhino, Deco, Belleti, Gud Johnson, Bojan, Ibrahimovic etc before and after Yaya, what justification do you have? Are they all black too?

The likes of Nasri, Mangala, Callebaro, Navas, Kolarov, Clichy etc are on their ways out of Ethhad now: are they relieved because they are black too? At 33, while Yaya is going to 35, even the likes of Sagna, Clichy, Zabaletha will gladly accept pay cut if given opportunity just like Conte did for Terry.

U can't be Barca fan and still be arriving at illogical conclusion: get your fact right.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by judedwriter(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2017
clevadani:
No.
He should have gone to a team like Porto, Monaco, benfica, Dortmund. Not West Ham.
Its a good move to me...he needs more playing time in widely followed league like the EpL. He is still young and better clubs like barca can sign him later.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Tecno66: 2:46pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by omaigala12(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2017
successinlife:

Do you have proofs?it is not good to guess atimes.
i attended his 25th birthday and that was 7years ago
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by udee734: 3:18pm On May 27, 2017
boost your account and see text below

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by profudus(m): 3:58pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=NwaObinkita post=56910091]Iheanacho is not 20years....

Nigerian players should learn that Pele did not become great by reducing his age.[/quotyou are not his father, uncle or sibling, then on what basis is comment on his age? Must everybody has a baby-face or grow stunted. I guess you are jealous of the young lad because age was the subject matter here
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by egbaguy2: 4:11pm On May 27, 2017
Iheanacho isnt a 9.....I hope westham coach sees this. He still has a lot to do as a player also,dude needs to be as calm as calm. I wish him the best.
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by samtexfynx: 5:02pm On May 27, 2017
the guy dey mk em money who sigh well done bro
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by clevadani: 5:07pm On May 27, 2017
judedwriter:

Its a good move to me...he needs more playing time in widely followed league like the EpL. He is still young and better clubs like barca can sign him later.
Clubs like Barça and Madrid has never and will never buy a player from West Ham.
It is an horrible move in my opinion. He needs a club in a lesser league, that give youngsters chances and plays in the ucl. How many players from these mid table English teams ever make it to elite clubs like Barça?
Bros, Abeg make we talk true.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by anigbajumo(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Being a Barca fan from womb doesn't instill common sense from childhood. The facts are there for you to see, but your hatred for the man has blindfolded you.

In his first season at Barca, the first signing was Seidou Keita, an African player follow by Dani Alves, another black though not an Africa: what do you mean by he is a racist?

If he can pursue the likes of Ronaldhino, Deco, Belleti, Gud Johnson, Bojan, Ibrahimovic etc before and after Yaya, what justification do you have? Are they all black too?

The likes of Nasri, Mangala, Callebaro, Navas, Kolarov, Clichy etc are on their ways out of Ethhad now: are they relieved because they are black too? At 33, while Yaya is going to 35, even the likes of Sagna, Clichy, Zabaletha will gladly accept pay cut if given opportunity just like Conte did for Terry.

U can't be Barca fan and still be arriving at illogical conclusion: get your fact right.

Your first paragraph has says it more,u mean I hate our club legend?? His first signing is keita??bro shup and stop spamming my mention.. Your analysis is junk.

You can even say cr7 is above 30 so Madrid should cut is earnings...you can stay at ur papa backyard nd b fooling them there not here on nairaland.Av gave u straight forward analysis, I don't need to reply u again....
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by SkinnyDude(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

mid 30 kill you there.. he is not 20, true.. but saying he is in his mid 30 is ridiculous
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by gazmann(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2017
padiga047:
Pep is not racist, he particularly prefers the indirect passing style synonymous to the Europeans and the South Americans.

All African players do is to trot ju-gum ju-gum on the field with muscles everywhere.

Name one African player who is a passer. None.

Silky IWOBI
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Danielnino00(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if Biology teachers in Nigeria have ever been serious. cus I dunno why Nigerians find it hard to believe their players age. Just by looking at their pictures on TV and the internet they would conclude that the player is older than he claims! That's rubbish..

Even if Iheanacho is indeed older than he claims,how's it anybody business?? The boy is successful that's what matters..
Stop hating!!
Re: Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid by Omonigeriarere: 7:25pm On May 27, 2017
anigbajumo:

Your first paragraph has says it more,u mean I hate our club legend?? His first signing is keita??bro shup and stop spamming my mention.. Your analysis is junk.

You can even say cr7 is above 30 so Madrid should cut is earnings...you can stay at ur papa backyard nd b fooling them there not here on nairaland.Av gave u straight forward analysis, I don't need to reply u again....

Tell me those players he signed in 2008 when he first arrived. Now I know your problem, which is ignorance.

Click on the link below so that you can see it by yourself - .http://bleacherreport.com/articles/768083-fc-barcelona-ranking-the-top-5-signings-of-the-pep-guardiola-era-so-far

Toure you are comparing with Ronaldo is younger than him and better than him in all ramifications; why the fuss? Stop barking like a sexually starved Bingo please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) / John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.