Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki (19683 Views)

Rivers State Government, Julius Berger Sign Agreement To Contruct Three Flyovers / My People Need Basic Amenities And Not Flyovers - Aminu Tambuwal / 3 Flyovers Governor Amosun Is Building At Alagbole-Akute-Ijoko (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by SGANIVA(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2017
stop the comparison, ebony have a very long way to go.ebony is just in square one in development .am happy things is beginning to happen there.kudos the people, ebony state people
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 12:27pm On May 27, 2017
laurel03:
but u forget dt dey also cater for over 20million people wt that money and a lot of projects everywhere in Lagos not ds yeye bridge dt will not create single job for ebonyi people..
Brt alone create employment for more than ten thousand people.. dt is project..
#until ebonyi people stop selling gala and rat killer in traffic b4 i blv ur govt is truly working.
afonja and Mumumism be like corn and coconut, are you one of the people employed by Brt, lairs all over Afonja land. I always say it that Lagos state government is the least performing, despite the huge revenue generation and FG allocation nothing to show for sixteen years, just flowers and painted flyovers grin but what can I say, Afonjas are happy with it grin

Well until Afonjas develop somewhere in Lagos I wouldn't take them serious in terms of development.

Abule slum dwellers be forming posh grin

3 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by anyimontana(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2017
Yes,am mistakin it for ur mother's pucci,execpt that am too familiar with her pucci,punkquote author=afonjadie post=56924567]I think you are mistaking Ebonyi for Oshogbo grin

Except you are actually dumb to differentiate both tongue[/quote]
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 12:36pm On May 27, 2017
anyimontana:
Yes,am mistakin it for ur mother's pucci,execpt that am too familiar with her pucci,punkquote author=afonjadie post=56924567]I think you are mistaking Ebonyi for Oshogbo grin

Except you are actually dumb to differentiate both tongue
Heya e pain am grin Afonja, what do you know about motherhood, mothers love or mothers joy when your Iya rapped you in a black nylon and flushed you down the sewer in Ibadan tongue

You should be grateful to God and the church that pick you up, cause your very existence today is a miracle afonja cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by anyimontana(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2017
afonjadie:
Heya e pain am grin Afonja, what do you know about motherhood, mothers love or mothers joy when your Iya rapped you in a black nylon and flushed you down the sewer in Ibadan tongue

You should be grateful to God and the church that pick you up, cause your very existence today is a miracle afonja cheesy grin
wish I had time to read d trash..he he,but I don't..I glanced tru sha,saw,ur mother is ass or sometin,then I noticed u said sometin about ur aborted brother rapped in a leather bag,..etc..gudluck man

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 12:49pm On May 27, 2017
anyimontana:
wish I had time to read d trash..he he,but I don't..I glanced tru sha,saw,ur mother is ass or sometin,then I noticed u said sometin about ur aborted brother rapped in a leather bag,..etc..gudluck man
heya stop pretending about it no need to be ashamed to say it we all know you can't read, mukiala the Afonja Muslim who reads for you have gone to hawk meat, so you are here on Nairaland looking at pictures till he returns from his days trials.

We all know life was really difficult for you and the church did not bother taking up your education since you decided to become a herbalist after your primary 6 it is funny that 37 years later, you are still struggling to mix a love potion cheesy grin well everybody believes it was as a result of the flushing down the drain, spinning all the way to the soak away pit took 98% of your sensibility the remaining 2 is for you to see the pictorial instructions on ratak when you finally decide to do what your mother did many years ago.

She was right and she saw the future of an imbellic child at birth tongue

2 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2017
afonjadie:
afonja and Mumumism be like corn and coconut, are you one of the people employed by Brt, lairs all over Afonja land. I always say it that Lagos state government is the least performing, despite the huge revenue generation and FG allocation nothing to show for sixteen years, just flowers and painted flyovers grin but what can I say, Afonjas are happy with it grin

Well until Afonjas develop somewhere in Lagos I wouldn't take them serious in terms of development.

Abule slum dwellers be forming posh grin
until your cousins stop hawking rat killer in traffic b4 you get brain... anybody dt qoute yeeboo is Afonja... oloshi. come to Lagos and see massive project... hatred will not make ur region progress and tell ur govt to energy ur state economy and create employment for ebonyi people...
#lagos is working light rail project will soon finish.
free wifi in brt now and other places in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by anyimontana(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2017
Must use afonja in every sentence, am an Igbo,but ur tribalizim is just childish n stupid,mind u,I dint have time to read again,I just glanced tru n noticed afonja.but really,do u tink u r better than other tribe?.na ppl like u dey spoil my tribe with ur sense of hate.am sure u r using ur MTN free no pic viewing data to reply me from ur grandmas hot.everyman is equal in d eyes of God,weather Muslim,Christian, Igbo or Hausa,.so stop bin tribalistic for a sec and check if u r better off.I still remain a proud Igbo.
afonjadie:
heya stop pretending about it no need to be ashamed to say it we all know you can't read, mukiala the Afonja Muslim who reads for you have gone to hawk meat, so you are here on Nairaland looking at pictures till he returns from his days trials.

We all know life was really difficult for you and the church did not bother taking up your education since you decided to become a herbalist after your primary 6 it is funny that 37 years later, you are still struggling to mix a love potion cheesy grin well everybody believes it was as a result of the flushing down the drain, spinning all the way to the soak away pit took 98% of your sensibility the remaining 2 is for you to see the pictorial instructions on ratak when you finally decide to do what your mother did many years ago.

She was right and she saw the feature of an imbellic child at birth tongue

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by anyimontana(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2017
Must use afonja in every sentence, am an Igbo,but ur tribalizim is just childish n stupid,mind u,I dint have time to read again,I just glanced tru n noticed afonja.but really,do u tink u r better than other tribe?.na ppl like u dey spoil my tribe with ur sense of hate.am sure u r using ur MTN free no pic viewing data to reply me from ur grandmas hot.everyman is equal in d eyes of God,weather Muslim,Christian, Igbo or Hausa,.so stop bin tribalistic for a sec and check if u r better off.I still remain a proud Igbo.don't thank me,cos u dint waste my time,I asked my secretary to do dis
afonjadie:

She was right and she saw the feature of an imbellic child at birth tongue
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 4:18pm On May 27, 2017
anyimontana:
Must use afonja in every sentence, am an Igbo,but ur tribalizim is just childish n stupid,mind u,I dint have time to read again,I just glanced tru n noticed afonja.but really,do u tink u r better than other tribe?.na ppl like u dey spoil my tribe with ur sense of hate.am sure u r using ur MTN free no pic viewing data to reply me from ur grandmas hot.everyman is equal in d eyes of God,weather Muslim,Christian, Igbo or Hausa,.so stop bin tribalistic for a sec and check if u r better off.I still remain a proud Igbo.don't thank me,cos u dint waste my time,I asked my secretary to do dis
Heya the cursed one, who was cast into a sewer pit by his own Mother only to grow up with identity crisis now wish he was Igbo only to fight Afonja battles, your problem is beyond redemption better save future generations by going the Awo route before you graduate from a failed herbalist to a full blown skull miner.

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 4:21pm On May 27, 2017
laurel03:
until your cousins stop hawking rat killer in traffic b4 you get brain... anybody dt qoute yeeboo is Afonja... oloshi. come to Lagos and see massive project... hatred will not make ur region progress and tell ur govt to energy ur state economy and create employment for ebonyi people...
#lagos is working light rail project will soon finish.
free wifi in brt now and other places in Lagos...
which Lagos are you referring too, or is there another Lagos from the one where I reside or you are simply asking me to come to your Afonja slum in Lagos.

Abule slum dwellers feeling like a Lagosian. grin

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by adadike281(f): 4:24pm On May 27, 2017
afonjadie:
Ada, no vex, yes they are all doing okay sha but I hate when some Igbo leaders deliberately deliver substandard projects as if we don' t know quality when we see one, but I will heed your advice so as not to cause dissatisfaction amongst brothers.

Daalu rinne, Ada Nwanyi oma..
imela ezigbo nwoke dinma
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by Splashme: 4:36pm On May 27, 2017
afonjadie:
I think you are mistaking Ebonyi for Oshogbo grin

Except you are actually dumb to differentiate both tongue
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by Yyeske(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2017
afonjadie:
This is the kind of Governor we need in the SE, a governor who see's his state as a state that deserves the best not like other mediocre SE governors that see their state as a village with village people and gives them mediocre and substandard project. Umahi, and Okezie these two men are trying Rochahs is not doing bad in Owerri though he has to upgrade on some substandard protects too, Ugwuanyi is doing well in Nsukka and rural development he delivers quality rural roads, Obiano is campaigning after 3 substandard bridge in Awka and fooling us with useless MOU's upandan. Only God knows what next when he wins.

SE does not deserve mediocre governors with digital media team cleaning their mess online. Please let us say no to mediocrity in the SE.

Kudos Umahi.
You must never put Obiano in the same sentence with the others

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by achi4u(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2017
afonjadie:
my brother no body is rubbishing any thread and tone down on the words you choose to use on brothers, as your comment alone is enough to riddle this thread to zero, should they take your comment personal.

Let's be wise, well when I made my first comment I was simply appreciating the strides made so far in Ebonyi while showing displeasure at my own state governor it didn't go down with my fellow Anambrarians and I apologized.

However your tone is this post and from a brother that is outrightly rude and uncalled for check that of the other posters and see how they called posters to order even Chino simply said his calmly so please, rephrase your post.

Daalu rinne.
OK I withdraw my statement.
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by FirstCounsel(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2017
grin grin cheesy
Bugatie:
Is there a club under the bridge
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by mercyville: 5:37pm On May 27, 2017
raker300:
afonjas always yarning dust.

Continue
Afonjadie...an Afonja warrior? No, he is a chronic Ojuku..

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2017
afonjadie:
which Lagos are you referring too, or is there another Lagos from the one where I reside or you are simply asking me to come to your Afonja slum in Lagos.

u are among ebonyi people dt sell rat killer... enter brt and on ur wifi..
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2017
afonjadie:

u are among ebonyi people dt sell rat killer in Lagos .. enter brt and on ur wifi.. oloshi
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 7:42pm On May 27, 2017
laurel03:
u are among ebonyi people dt sell rat killer in Lagos .. enter brt and on ur wifi.. oloshi
Atleast you are still alive it means you have not drank yours, Awo was not as patient as you are.

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 7:43pm On May 27, 2017
achi4u:
OK I withdraw my statement.
Thank you I respect your maturity.

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by ba7man(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2017
Splashme:
This is poor Ebonyi State with IGR of #6b annually.
This bridge is one out of 4 bridges that the governor is
building including so many roads.

It beats me the rate Lagosians celebrated Ambode over
similar Abulegba bridge with Lagos IGR of #350b annually
We celebrated those bridges because those locations were former traffic nightmares, not because they are flyovers.

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by EngrXrix(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2017
Wow! Funny thing is I was part of the start up on this project..... beautiful to see it turned out well.. kudos to Dave umahi
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by FKO81(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2017
afonjadie:
This is the kind of Governor we need in the SE, a governor who see's his state as a state that deserves the best not like other mediocre SE governors that see their state as a village with village people and gives them mediocre and substandard project. Umahi, and Okezie these two men are trying Rochas is not doing bad in Owerri though he has to upgrade on some substandard protects too, Ugwuanyi is doing well in Nsukka and rural development he delivers quality rural roads, Obiano is campaigning after 3 substandard bridge in Awka and fooling us with useless MOU's upandan. Only God knows what next when he wins.

SE does not deserve mediocre governors with digital media team cleaning their mess online. Please let us say no to mediocrity in the SE.

Kudos Umahi.
Anu what is the difference between Kwata flyover and this

2 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2017
afonjadie:
Atleast you are still alive it means you have not drank yours, Awo was not as patient as you are.
gv it to ur dad as promo gift...
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by Rossikki: 9:56pm On May 27, 2017
Tomorrow somebody will say Nigeria is not developing. Some of us are old enough to remember when the only flyovers n Nigeria were in Lagos. Today, they're like sand. Including Abakiliki. Village.

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 11:02pm On May 27, 2017
laurel03:
gv it to ur dad as promo gift...
heya e pain the Afonja... you are a very patient young man I must confess, even your father didn't go through the instructions before consuming the contents of his own ratak, he was a very impatient man, but surprisingly he begets a lamb a patient sheep. grin

Let me guess you are waiting for your post to hit front page or make FTC before drinking your own in celebration of which ever comes first, one hell of a smart Afonja, he want to kill two birds with one stone grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by comrChris(m): 11:04pm On May 27, 2017
Just got to abakaliki this night, the whole city is wearing a different look

Kudos to Dave,he is doing a great job

This is udensi round about

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by comrChris(m): 11:06pm On May 27, 2017
More

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 11:07pm On May 27, 2017
FKO81:

Anu what is the difference between Kwata flyover and this
Aturu, grow sense show us the cracked up flyover that only accept golf and saloon cars grin

Mr man don't piss me off I used to hold you in high esteem don't make me rub you in the mud here ewu tongue
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by comrChris(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2017
Ebonyi stadium wearing a new look too

The governors wife team had their match this night

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by comrChris(m): 11:15pm On May 27, 2017
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father, 30 Years After His Death (Throwback Photo) / Consider Underage Married Girls As Voters, National Assembly Tells INEC / Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.