Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki (19685 Views)

Rivers State Government, Julius Berger Sign Agreement To Contruct Three Flyovers / My People Need Basic Amenities And Not Flyovers - Aminu Tambuwal / 3 Flyovers Governor Amosun Is Building At Alagbole-Akute-Ijoko (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by comrChris(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2017
Ebonyi mall..coming up soon

.ebonyi is on the rise..when you compare it to ekiti,bayelsa and other of her mates you will know that that state has done wonderfully well

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2017
afonjadie:
heya e pain the Afonja... you are a very patient young man I must confess, even your father didn't go through the instructions before consuming the contents of his own ratak, he was a very impatient man, but surprisingly he begets a lamb a patient sheep. grin

Let me guess you are waiting for your post to hit front page or make FTC before drinking your own in celebration of which ever comes first, one hell of a smart Afonja, he want to kill two birds with one stone grin cheesy
continue omo ale... we know ur type bastard
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 11:54pm On May 27, 2017
laurel03:
continue omo ale... we know ur type bastard
heya the Afonja is now crying, just do yourself a favor and take the ratak, cause you are not smart enough to hit front page and too poor to upgrade your GSM/Edge to 3G at least to be able to be FTC. Better still you can offer your skull to Alfa Sulemon to prepare a love potion for Alhaja, it is better than nothing at least that way you will still be useful as a corpse in death not this useless life that you live grin

I know you must be cursing the day that agbalumo seller by day and olosho at night gave birth to you grin it's a pity you have to go through all this in life now you will have to take the ratak with tears in your eyes even Awo and your father were so joyful when they took their grin tongue

Afonja die tongue

2 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by uglyafonja: 11:55pm On May 27, 2017
comrChris:

.ebonyi is on the rise..when you compare it to ekiti,bayelsa and other of her mates you will know that that state has done wonderfully well

Woooww!!!!!!
I am in love with your pics, keep it coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 6:16am On May 28, 2017
afonjadie:
heya the Afonja is now crying, just do yourself a favor and take the ratak, cause you are not smart enough to hit front page and too poor to upgrade your GSM/Edge to 3G at least to be able to be FTC. Better still you can offer your skull to Alfa Sulemon to prepare a love potion for Alhaja, it is better than nothing at least that way you will still be useful as a corpse in death not this useless life that you live grin

I know you must be cursing the day that agbalumo seller by day and olosho at night gave birth to you grin it's a pity you have to go through all this in life now you will have to take the ratak with tears in your eyes even Awo and your father were so joyful when they took their grin tongue

Afonja die tongue
ur long story gt no meaning.... thank God i am not Afonja. i hate ur type of person simply because u make ur living hood from yoruba land and you continue condeming them. if Lagos is not working then relocate to abakaliki by God grace ... Ogun will kill you soon
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by Nobody: 7:47am On May 28, 2017
Nutase:
Does the bridge lead out of poverty? Misplaced priorities.
change your name to nutcase, ara ga gba ndiara
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 10:00am On May 28, 2017
laurel03:
ur long story gt no meaning.... thank God i am not Afonja. i hate ur type of person simply because u make ur living hood from yoruba land and you continue condeming them. if Lagos is not working then relocate to abakaliki by God grace ... Ogun will kill you soon
ntor, I will not relocate I want to sell more ratak to afonjas like you. grin

Who your hatred don epp, do yourself a favour and just die Already grin

Mumu afonja tongue
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by revolt(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2017
laurel03:
but u forget dt dey also cater for over 20million people wt that money and a lot of projects everywhere in Lagos not ds yeye bridge dt will not create single job for ebonyi people..
Brt alone create employment for more than ten thousand people.. dt is project..
#until ebonyi people stop selling gala and rat killer in traffic b4 i blv ur govt is truly working.
pls don't compare the two. Which Lagos state govt caters for 20million ppl. Rather they're milking us dry. Every day new tax introduced yet most capital projects if not all are PPP(private capitals utilised) esp brt, apapa construction etc . So wht exactly do they do with the over 30billion monthly igr? Lagos is simply riding on the fact it was once the capital of Nigeria for over 50 yes. And don't forget the undue advantage fg has given the Lagos ports.
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by comrChris(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2017
SGANIVA:
stop the comparison, ebony have a very long way to go.ebony is just in square one in development .am happy things is beginning to happen there.kudos the people, ebony state people
and your state have a short way to go right? I dont care about the state you came from, all i know is that Nigeria generally have a long way to go including that your state.

Then now i say again ekiti and ebonyi were created the same time,visit these two states and be a judge yourself....God bless you
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2017
afonjadie:
ntor, I will not relocate I want to sell more ratak to afonjas like you. grin

Who your hatred don epp, do yourself a favour and just die Already grin

Mumu afonja tongue
if ur region is good you will relocate to east... sango will kill ur father. .. omo ale jatijati. any money you make in Afonja land will not be useful for you... oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 6:28pm On May 28, 2017
laurel03:
if ur region is good you will relocate to east... sango will kill ur father. .. omo ale jatijati. any money you make in Afonja land will not be useful for you... oloriburuku
haba see me see wahala sha, I thought you said you are not Afonja? I know you are suffering from identity crisis but you shouldn't bring it to public domain or bring it to the internet now every one can see how shameless a lair you are? grin

I know you are too dumb to keep up with your lies, so you keep exposing yourself like Idi ogufe (goat yansh) grin Olodo afonja, I feel for you I really do I will try to setup a thread on Nairaland so more sympathizers will raise funds and buy a mat in which you will be rapped and thrown into a soak away pit according to Islamic rites, cause no Afonja is ready to bury a semi afonja, or do i say Osu afonja grin tongue notice I didn't mention your dad cause he died a happy man taking a full dose of his ratak, but you are too slow to follow suit tongue

Afonja die
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2017
afonjadie:
haba see me see wahala sha, I thought you said you are not Afonja? I know you are suffering from identity crisis but you shouldn't bring it to public domain or bring it to the internet now every one can see how shameless a lair you are? grin

I know you are too dumb to keep up with your lies, so you keep exposing yourself like Idi ogufe (goat yansh) grin Olodo afonja, I feel for you I really do I will try to setup a thread on Nairaland so more sympathizers will raise funds and buy a mat in which you will be rapped and thrown into a soak away pit according to Islamic rites, cause no Afonja is ready to bury a semi afonja, or do i say Osu afonja grin tongue notice I didn't mention your dad cause he died a happy man taking a full dose of his ratak, but you are too slow to follow suit tongue

Afonja die
Thank God you can also write and read yoruba... yoruba land favour me and i will never plan dr down fall... for you to drink yoruba water and hate them... God will punish ur unborn generation. orisa merindin logun ti o di ile yoruba mu won ni je ki oko ere oko de ile.. #omo eranko oloriburuku..
ofo ni omi efo se... o fo lo se ku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 7:10pm On May 28, 2017
laurel03:
Thank God you can also write and read yoruba... yoruba land favour me and i will never plan dr down fall... for you to drink yoruba water and hate them... God will punish ur unborn generation. orisa merindin logun ti o di ile yoruba won ni je ki oko ere oko de ile.. #omo eranko oloriburuku..
ofo ni omi efo se... o fo lo se ku
How is pure water or bottle water Yoruba water, or tell me when Yoruba started putting water in our boreholes, this boy I can see you are mad, your mother really did you a great disservice and I can see you have not recovered from it emotionally, Emotionally unstable afonja prick.

See this failed Afonja herbalist forming Lagos boy when you are struggling to keep a roof over your head in your Abule slum village, Oponu omo ale.

Awon gbo gbo Ile e ma ku danu grin la le
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2017
afonjadie:
How is pure water or bottle water Yoruba water, or tell me when Yoruba started putting water in our boreholes, this boy I can see you are mad, your mother really did you a great disservice and I can see you have not recovered from it emotionally Afonja.

See this failed Afonja herbalist forming Lagos boy when you are struggling to keep a roof over your head in your Abule slum village, Oponu omo ale.

oloriburuku oloripelebe osu.. awon obi a fi oju sun ekun ee.. ogun will kill you... oni ko ere oko dele. #eranko omo ale

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 7:22pm On May 28, 2017
laurel03:
oloriburuku oloripelebe osu.. awon obi a fi oju sun ekun ee.. ogun will kill you... oni ko ere oko dele. #eranko omo ale
Mumu you think I will do you the honors of speaking a savage language again... grin

Amadioha gba kwa Ezinuuno gi oku grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2017
afonjadie:
Mumu you think I will do you the honors of speaking a savage language again... grin

Amadioha gba kwa Ezinuuno gi oku grin grin cheesy tongue
but you know i dont understand ur language it can never pain me... ntoor. awon obi e oni jere eee... oloriburuku oloripelebe.
imagine see ur moniker afonjadie? u pray for people dt host u to die... i pity uu... #wa ku si waju obi ee. oloriburuku oloripelebe

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 7:42pm On May 28, 2017
laurel03:
but you know i dont understand ur language it can never pain me... ntoor. awon obi oni jere eee... oloriburuku oloripelebe.
imagine see ur moniker afonjadie? u pray for people dt host u to die... i pity uu... #wa ku si waju obi ee. oloriburuku oloripelebe
I have said it here several times that you are to dumb to keep up with your own lies, so you are no more Igbo, Afonja and lies, well if you like understand if you like don't all I know is that Oku ga gba ezinnauno gi grin

Stupid Afonja no sense no Brian just a senseless child that survives from begging for his daily bread grin

Afonja die.
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2017
afonjadie:
I have said it here several times that you are to dumb to keep up with your own lies, so you are no more Igbo, Afonja and lies, well if you like understand if you like don't all I know is that Oku ga gba ezinnauno gi grin

Stupid Afonja no sense no Brian just a senseless child that survives from begging for his daily bread grin

Afonja die.
i am proudly niger delta... kill urself sotigbo... oriburuku will always follow you bumper to bumper. .. oni ri ba tise oni ri ona gbe gba... rag ni wa wo gbeyin aye ooo.. idamu for u everyday. Thank God u can read yoruba omoale

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2017
afonjadie:

Afonja die.
b4 Afonja will die ur entire family will perish... oloriburuku oloripelebe

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2017
afonjadie:
How is pure water or bottle water Yoruba water, or tell me when Yoruba started putting water in our boreholes, this boy I can see you are mad, your mother really did you a great disservice and I can see you have not recovered from it emotionally, Emotionally unstable afonja prick.

its ur mother pussy dt produce d water u drink? Obo iya e ti di omi.. pity ur mum hope u can afford her adult diapers? Tb joshua may help. Omo iya olobo konga.. the water not from yoruba land itiboboribo... idamu ati wahala aye o le uncountable from today on. You will not die well

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 11:55pm On May 28, 2017
laurel03:
its ur mother pussy dt produce d water u drink? Obo iya e ti di omi.. pity ur mum hope u can afford her adult diapers? Tb joshua may help. Omo iya olobo konga.. the water not from yoruba land itiboboribo... idamu ati wahala aye o le uncountable from today on. You will not die well
For you to quote me 3times shows that you have lost sleep grin my words must have really cut through arteries draining the life out of you. Shame, now we really don't know what will kill you first, ratak or HBP, a painful and shameful death really awaits you. tongue

Dumb Afonja with short memory to even remember his own lie cheesy Olodo afonja, one minute you are Igbo the next minute you are niger delta, you want to be everything but Afonja that shows that Afonjas must really be a cursed clan tribe, everyone denies. grin cheesy

Afonja slum dweller and waterfront developer be proud of your people I know it is indeed shameful to be afonja and nobody wants to be one that's why you keep changing tribe like boxers, tomorrow you will be Igala grin grin lying Olodo afonja tongue

You are actually the dumbest Afonja that I have come across, at least the other Afonjas write their lies on a small sheet of paper like expo so they can keep up with one narrative, but you my friend your case is a lost one, just die and save Afonjas the shame. grin grin

Your mother will be wishing she got pregnant for that bingo dog that she gives head and Fuxk instead of that man you call father who was so happy to take his own life grin grin tongue now she bore you a cursed child who pounded her skull in a mortar for a love charm. grin

Afonja die.
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 5:59am On May 29, 2017
afonjadie:
For you to quote me 3times shows that you have lost sleep grin my words must have really cut through arteries draining the life out of you. Shame, now we really don't know what will kill you first, ratak or HBP, a painful and shameful death really awaits you. tongue

Dumb Afonja with short memory to even remember his own lie cheesy Olodo afonja, one minute you are Igbo the next minute you are niger delta, you want to be everything but Afonja that shows that Afonjas must really be a cursed clan tribe, everyone denies. grin cheesy

Afonja slum dweller and waterfront developer be proud of your people I know it is indeed shameful to be afonja and nobody wants to be one that's why you keep changing tribe like boxers, tomorrow you will be Igala grin grin lying Olodo afonja tongue

You are actually the dumbest Afonja that I have come across, at least the other Afonjas write their lies on a small sheet of paper like expo so they can keep up with one narrative, but you my friend your case is a lost one, just die and save Afonjas the shame. grin grin

Your mother will be wishing she got pregnant for that bingo dog that she gives head and Fuxk instead of that man you call father who was so happy to take his own life grin grin tongue now she bore you a cursed child who pounded her skull in a mortar for a love charm. grin

Afonja die.
even if i come to ds world hundred times i will never come as ibo... oloriburuku when d i qoute you and said i am ibo you are truely bastard like your father. "omoale ti koniran" today is Monday mean ojo aje in yoruba land aje will run for you till you die...
ofo ati idamu ti ba aye ooo
agbana lotun losi fun e oloriburuku
aye will hate you even orun will reject ur prayer .. oloriburuku oloripelebe omoale...

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 7:51am On May 29, 2017
laurel03:
even if i come to ds world hundred times i will never come as ibo... oloriburuku when d i qoute you and said i am ibo you are truely bastard like your father. "omoale ti koniran" today is Monday mean ojo aje in yoruba land aje will run for you till you die...
ofo ati idamu ti ba aye ooo
agbana lotun losi fun e oloriburuku
aye will hate you even orun will reject ur prayer .. oloriburuku oloripelebe omoale...
You failed as a herbalist, failed as a child and failed as a grown up, your life have been filled with ups and down you sit under all major bridge leading to Igbo markets to beg Igbo traders for alms, so my friend think again and tell yourself another lie because this one is not adding up. grin

You are not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba but you are Niger delta Olodo afonja tell us since when did niger delta become a tribe in Nigeria we all know for a fact that it is only Afonjas that are Niger deltans in Nigeria because they don't even know the ethnic composition of the delta, Olodo afonja that can't keep up with his own lies due to brain a concussions grin go through the thread and see where you claimed to be Igbo lying Afonja. Afonja Igbos are the gods you see, everyday Afonja pray to be like Igbo's, they come to our markets to beg for jobs and pray to their oluwa to touch the hearts of Igbo's to be kind and merciful unto them, so Afonja beggar Igbo's are your messiah and gods. grin

emotionally unstable Afonja, cry no more, cause your suffering just begun so I expect you to get used to it, savage beggar, savage unity beggars, savage language, Abule slum dweller, waterfront developers, Igbo slaves, your mother was kind to you she would have followed Alfa Kareem's instructions and pounded you in a mortar as a toddler and used the powder to make poison and madness potion for your father, only for her to flush you down a sewer, now you pounded her skull in a mortar for a love potion. grin just to date a orange seller that did not give and imbellic child like you audience after killing your mother now your sorry ass is a miserable orphaned beggar living a life of pain and misery.

Well I am proudly Igbo, Nwa chi na emere, abu'm Odogwu Nwoke, Oke Mmadu, Ojuru ekwensu, Ojuru Afonja, Nwoke di nma ne me nma, e fu mu e ga a kpo'm chi gi. grin

Afonja die.
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2017
afonjadie:
You failed as a herbalist, failed as a child and failed as a grown up, your life have been filled with ups and down you sit under all major bridge leading to Igbo markets to beg Igbo traders for alms, so my friend think again and tell yourself another lie because this one is not adding up. grin

You are not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba but you are Niger delta Olodo afonja tell us since when did niger delta become a tribe in Nigeria we all know for a fact that it is only Afonjas that are Niger deltans in Nigeria because they don't even know the ethnic composition of the delta, Olodo afonja that can't keep up with his own lies due to brain a concussions grin go through the thread and see where you claimed to be Igbo lying Afonja. Afonja Igbos are the gods you see, everyday Afonja pray to be like Igbo's, they come to our markets to beg for jobs and pray to their oluwa to touch the hearts of Igbo's to be kind and merciful unto them, so Afonja beggar Igbo's are your messiah and gods. grin

emotionally unstable Afonja, cry no more, cause your suffering just begun so I expect you to get used to it, savage beggar, savage unity beggars, savage language, Abule slum dweller, waterfront developers, Igbo slaves, your mother was kind to you she would have followed Alfa Kareem's instructions and pounded you in a mortar as a toddler and used the powder to make poison and madness potion for your father, only for her to flush you down a sewer, now you pounded her skull in a mortar for a love potion. grin just to date a orange seller that did not give and imbellic child like you audience after killing your mother now your sorry ass is a miserable orphaned beggar living a life of pain and misery.

Well I am proudly Igbo, Nwa chi na emere, abu'm Odogwu Nwoke, Oke Mmadu, Ojuru ekwensu, Ojuru Afonja, Nwoke di nma ne me nma, e fu mu e ga a kpo'm chi gi. grin

Afonja die.
oloriburuku oloripelebe let me show you where I leave in Lagos and kill urself.. I can feed ur entire family..
seun osewa nairaland is Afonja and u use his forum also... you wish them to die abi... 99.% of ibo are animal.
Your parent will bury you by their hand and drink ogogoro as usual... before you die.. you will pick dirty from lagos to maiduguri to bayelsa from there back to ur village.. hope u understand that kind of madness.. omo iya olobo konga..
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 11:54am On May 29, 2017
laurel03:
oloriburuku oloripelebe let me show you where I leave in Lagos and kill urself.. I can feed ur entire family..
seun osewa nairaland is Afonja and u use his forum also... you wish them to die abi... 99.% of ibo are animal.
Your parent will bury you by their hand and drink ogogoro as usual... before you die.. you will pick dirty from lagos to maiduguri to bayelsa from there back to ur village.. hope u understand that kind of madness.. omo iya olobo konga..

Dont worry about showing me pictures of where you live in Lagos, I will help you with the pictures cause you are a bloody liar that have lied about everything including your very tribe and cursed family, S.eun is Afonja, you claim not to be Afonja so why are you bragging with him, why don't you point out one prominent personality from your clan tribe grin I am sure there is nothing of such in you clan tribe, However since when did Nairaland start selecting tribe Olodo poster, and by the way are Afonjas not constituting nuisance on LIB that happen to be the biggest Blog on the continent, Olodo afonja and pettiness.

It must be really hard for you begging under the bridge and replying my post, I am sure it must have hit your returns on begging badly, Mumu poster with a chronic case of identity crisis.

Olodo rabata Oju eja lo ma je grin

Here are pictures of your residential area in Lagos Afonja slum dweller. Waterfront developers, and a failed herbalist. grin

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by Kirgyakos(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2017
D pace of development in Ebonyi state z really fast-kudoz 2 Gov. Dave Umahi
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2017
afonjadie:
Dont worry about showing me pictures of where you live in Lagos, I will help you with the pictures cause you are a bloody liar that have lied about everything including your very tribe and cursed family, S.eun is Afonja, you claim not to be Afonja so why are you bragging with him, why don't you point out one prominent personality from your clan tribe grin I am sure there is nothing of such in you clan tribe, However since when did Nairaland start selecting tribe Olodo poster, and by the way are Afonjas not constituting nuisance on LIB that happen to be the biggest Blog on the continent, Olodo afonja and pettiness.

It must be really hard for you begging under the bridge and replying my post, I am sure it must have hit your returns on begging badly, Mumu poster with a chronic case of identity crisis.

Olodo rabata Oju eja lo ma je grin

Here are pictures of your residential area in Lagos Afonja slum dweller. Waterfront developers, and a failed herbalist. grin
the first reason why i will continue to curse you is dt ur moniker Afonjadie.... o ya gba ko je.... gbogbo family ma ku iku sara..
makoko not for any how yoruba... mostly ilaje reside in dt area. u see dt oriburuku will never leave ur life.
yoruba so accommodating and which ur animal tribe cant do.
ofo ni omi efo se... wa se ofo ku ni.
oloriburuku oloripelebe omoale omo iya olobo konga....
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by OreMI22: 12:43pm On May 29, 2017
comrChris:

Ebonyi should quickly complete its Mall in Abakaliki. Too much noise for many years and no action on that topic.
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 1:17pm On May 29, 2017
laurel03:
the first reason why i will continue to curse you is dt ur moniker Afonjadie.... o ya gba ko je.... gbogbo family ma ku iku sara..
makoko not for any how yoruba... mostly ilaje reside in dt area. u see dt oriburuku will never leave ur life.
yoruba so accommodating and which ur animal tribe cant do.
ofo ni omi efo se... wa se ofo ku ni.
oloriburuku oloripelebe omoale omo iya olobo konga....
curse me ke? It's like you are running mad, you who have been cursed from birth which of the gods will heed your cries grin more like saying the devil bless God, so my friend you see you are indeed mad, I am a Afonja god and I decide which Afonja Smiles and gets his daily bread we have grown beyond words of men, can a under bridge beggar like you curse Dangote to be poor. grin that is clearly the case here, if my business should shake for a day the LASG government will send intervention fund cause they can't afford to lose our type grin I know a poor miserable beggar like yourself will never understand.. your mother already cursed the day you were born, that already is too much for you... as you can never recover from that one.

And I don't read the crap you write with a savage language.

Afonja die.
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2017
afonjadie:
curse me ke? It's like you are running mad, you who have been cursed from birth which of the gods will heed your cries grin more like saying the devil bless God, so my friend you see you are indeed mad, I am a Afonja god and I decide which Afonja Smiles and gets his daily bread we have grown beyond words of men, can a under bridge beggar like you curse Dangote to be poor. grin that is clearly the case here, if my business should shake for a day the LASG government will send intervention fund cause they can't afford to lose our type grin I know a poor miserable beggar like yourself will never understand.. your mother already cursed the day you were born, that already is too much for you... as you can never recover from that one.

And I don't read the crap you write with a savage language.

Afonja die.

you will die before ur parent simple and they will drink ur ogogoro as usual... oloriburuku
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 4:41pm On May 29, 2017
laurel03:
you will die before ur parent simple and they will drink ur ogogoro as usual... oloriburuku
afonja go sleep abeg you no get talk, na mouth you dey use kill person, coward, if you like swear from now till tomorrow e no dey comot anything for body, failure chronic beggars, poverty stricken bastard grin

Afonja die.
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by ELECTCHIBU(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
Nutase:
Does the bridge lead out of poverty? Misplaced priorities.
my friend keep quiet, that there is poverty doesn't mean we should not have good roads and bridges that aid transportation that can also lead to development. If we don't have good roads and bridges you would complain, now that we have you still complain.
PROUDLY FROM EBONYI!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Army To Begin ‘python Dance’ Nationwide In January / Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts / Enugu Governor-Elect, Peter Mbah Thanks Enugu Residents For Voting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.