Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi (32556 Views)

AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections / AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank In Two Years / Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Bolognese: 7:55am On May 28, 2017
Did they signify any interest. Or you want to force them to invest?
amarachi06:
What of Adenuga, Otedola, Ibeto and others? Just give me my own share and sell Nigeria.
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by stoic6ix: 7:55am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
AMCON should also sell River Niger and Benue and Univeristy of Nigeria Nsukka to him.

Since Dangote is the only Nigerian businessman.
Nonsense

Nna! You go and buy it na... abi you talk say you wan buy wey dem no sell?

2 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by point5: 7:56am On May 28, 2017
Ok,but meanwhile....

2 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Nobody: 7:57am On May 28, 2017
Haters everywhere! Go and ask your Father to bid for something other than your Mother's wrapper.

Smh

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by obua: 7:58am On May 28, 2017
smartty68:

So they even have the capacity to assemble 90k cars in a year yet I could barely find Peugeot cars on Naija roads. Funny fifool
PAN was bought by ASD motors who ran it down further, until Dangote and the Kaduna state government decided to go for it and diversify it's products base

3 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by OgaJonah(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2017
PMWSpirit:
They should just kuku sell this country to Dangote . And share the money give us make every body find hin square root. Iranu

So that you will start DRUG BUsiness.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Klington: 8:02am On May 28, 2017
obidevine:

Trust me if other credible people had put in a bid, they'd have considered them too.
,,,,,, u don't understand anything.. Cletus Ibeto's cement license was revoked so dangote can be the only one producing n selling cement in nigeria.... He can buy the entire country.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by ayindejimmy(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
AMCON should also sell River Niger and Benue and Univeristy of Nigeria Nsukka to him.

Nonsense

Did another businessman signified interest and wasn't allowed?

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by PearlStreet(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2017
Klington:
,,,,,, u don't understand anything.. Cletus Ibeto's cement license was revoked so dangote can be the only one producing n selling cement in nigeria.... He can buy the entire country.

What of Lafarge?
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by FemiFimile: 8:03am On May 28, 2017
Hausafulani are the most tribalistic biggots.

Everything must be North alone. No wonder other group are shouting self determination.

There is wat they will do, Dangote will see trouble later.

3 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by OgaJonah(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2017
PMWSpirit:
They should just kuku sell this country to Dangote . And share the money give us make every body find hin square root. Iranu

So that you will start DRUG BUsiness. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Bondesniger(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2017
good one but hope Dangote will not send others in the business out ...........

you know what i mean

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by joepentwo(m): 8:07am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

Nonsense

u cn stil acquire it if u av d money
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by FemiFimile: 8:07am On May 28, 2017
Is Adenuga not there? Y Dangote? Will he close down all business in Nigeria so only him can chop alone?

I smell trouble for Dangote.

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by chalsixtus(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2017
and I guess innoson wasn't a good option smh God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by gnykelly(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2017
obua:
my friend, go and buy. The company was sold some years ago to ASD motors who ran it down further and burdened it more with debt. It is better the facility is in use, than it lying waste. Go to Lekki free Zone and see what Dangote is doing and you will doff your hat for him. It's the largest project site in Nigerian history.

sorry biggest project in Africa. most people can't manage their lives yet they condemn someone responsible for thousands of people livelihood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by SalamRushdie: 8:10am On May 28, 2017
obua:
my friend, go and buy. The company was sold some years ago to ASD motors who ran it down further and burdened it more with debt. It is better the facility is in use, than it lying waste. Go to Lekki free Zone and see what Dangote is doing and you will doff your hat for him. It's the largest project site in Nigerian history.

I was just about to as know what happened to ASD ownership then I saw Ur post
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Klington: 8:10am On May 28, 2017
If you check closely, you will see there have been interest from other qualified nigerians, but dangote will always be preferred based on favoritism just the way Ibeto's cement license was revoked because of dangote.... Hopeless country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by xcolanto(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2017
Tribalism and ethnicity holding sway in all spheres of the Nigerian state many thanks to buhari. Hausa man selling off national assets to Hausa man! The two states that have stakes are bound to have the manufacturing and operating plants in their states thereby monopolizing the jobs and benefits to their region. It shall never be well with lugard!!

3 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by FemiFimile: 8:12am On May 28, 2017
Unfair advantage attract resentment. I once respected Dangote but with this one, the respect is out of the window.

This is a country of nearly 200million people. Educated and Intelligent people not Almajiri.

OBJ was not a northerner but he favoured North and even East business wise.

Hausa think North all the time and use power to further disenfranchise all non hausafulani.

Power has already left the North and soon, it is not long before all is brought to account or the country divide. Let Dangote feed the entire North.

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by gnykelly(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2017
Klington:

stop exposing your absolute stupidity. we have BUA cement. Larfarge. and many others still in operation. stop your hatred.

6 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Paschal55(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2017
Please help answerthese questions,its for my project,thankshttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y5PGQ5K
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by joepentwo(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2017
Dangote my uncle

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by amuokuko: 8:14am On May 28, 2017
Good development...

How I wish they can also sell the refineries to someone from the South..
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Lanretoye(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2017
obidevine:

Trust me if other credible people had put in a bid, they'd have considered them too.
did you read the advert on national dailies?

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by intricate(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2017
amarachi06:
What of Adenuga, Otedola, Ibeto and others? Just give me my own share and sell Nigeria.
stop showcasing ignorance dear. Did all those people put in a bid? Adenuga - telecommunications Otedola - oil and gas so please what are u saying exactly

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by castrokins(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2017
Dangote Must Be Stopped, And Now, Lest He Buys Us All.

How Can You Sell An Asset As Peugeot In Secrecy? When Was It Advertised For Other Nigerians Who May Be Interested In Investing There?

3 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by intricate(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2017
gnykelly:

stop exposing your absolute stupidity. we have BUA cement. Larfarge. and many others still in operation. stop your hatred.
please help me tell the ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Nobody: 8:18am On May 28, 2017
Let all the past and current politicians/looters, start investing public funds in Nigeria and on Nigerians, instead of in overseas/London economy.

Hope Dangote won't use it to cut off Nigerians heads with price like cement and other products?

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Revolva(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2017
wait e wan buy two states .....na wa oo.....money good,,make e buy d whole naija sef

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by soflygerian(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2017
It is alleged that Dangote has major stake in DANA motors a company that imports car into the country esp kia.. Now he finally gets an assembly plant.. Isssokay, waiting for him to buy NEPA...

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Klington: 8:20am On May 28, 2017
gnykelly:

,,, i see ur level of understanding, bigot.... Where is ur bua in the market

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Use Paypal In Nigeria / 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider / Ireland Returns 5 Containers Of Beans Exported From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.