Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) (2432 Views)

Men! Come And See Your Substitute Ohh! / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2017
Often time I have had great taste when it comes to chosing beautiful woman to settle down with, but I have come to realize that is not all about beauty, its all about being educated and intelligent when chosing your right partner.

Your chosing might affect your future and the future of your kids also.

I listened to the last interview of the Big brother Naija ex-mate that was posted on nairaland, asking her what "B.Sc" means, and she couldn't give answer.

Guys, please come in and tell me which of these would you chose and give reasons.

1 Like

Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2017
I want your view guys
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by dingbang(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2017
cool
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by luminouz(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2017
dingbang:
Someone who is hardworking cannot be dirty...

So i condemn this
Very possible!
Hardworking n cleanliness don't always go together! Doubt me? Visit any food market near U!!!

1 Like

Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by dingbang(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2017
luminouz:

Very possible!
Hardworking n cleanliness don't always go together! Doubt me? Visit any food market near U!!!
nice example... Will edit
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 27, 2017
Nobody's ugly my friend
They Just need a touch of money undecided

1 Like

Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2017
dingbang:
Someone who is hardworking cannot be dirty...

So i condemn this

Who told you bro, I have had an opportunity to meet people who are hard working, and still dirty.

Don't forget that dirtiness has grade
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 27, 2017
I'd rather remain single
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2017
dingbang:
nice example... Will edit

Lol grin
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2017
Misskaycee21:
Nobody's ugly my friend
They Just need a touch of money undecided

My sister, just be thanking God for your life, I guess you have not seen better ugliness, you will even be moved to say it your friends.
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by ikp120(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2017
Beautiful but illiterate o.

3 Likes

Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by Softorgasm(m): 3:58pm On May 27, 2017
KissChrixx:
I'd rather remain single
grin grin
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by NwaObinkita: 3:59pm On May 27, 2017
I will take anyone as long as she can give blow-job and her dununu does not smell
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 27, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol grin
i will choose beautiful and intelligent with ikebe cheesy...i no gbadu dat ur list cheesy
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2017
ikp120:

Your reasons bro wink
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
I will take anyone as long as she can give blow-job and her dununu does not smell

Baba i hail ooo grin
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2017
lefulefu:

i will choose beautiful and intelligent...i no gbadu dat ur list cheesy

Lmaoo, but which number that one dey for my list now grin
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by Kondomatic(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2017
A very useless list.
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by Kondomatic(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2017
ikp120:
Makes sense, after all we are all illiterates.
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Lol.... That list is something else

Which would you pick?
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by shinarlaura(f): 4:06pm On May 27, 2017
Hmmmmm

Very difficult choice to make....
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by Draei: 4:07pm On May 27, 2017
None of the above,
0p your list whack.
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by dingbang(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2017
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by dingbang(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2017
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
A very useless list.

Lol, baba abeg chose one grin
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2017
Draei:
None of the above,
0p your list whack.

Lol grin
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hmmmmm

Very difficult choice to make....

What of no5?
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by shinarlaura(f): 4:12pm On May 27, 2017
wunmi590:

What of no5?

That one is manageable. ....

Modified

That number 5 is good to go
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2017
shinarlaura:

That one is manageable. .... but still

Yes you are right
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by Xway(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2017
wunmi590:
I want your view guys
A woman with good character
Who will never considere cheatin on me.
Respectful.
Above all she must be Godfearing.

Am ok with the above mentions sad

Op your pic above (Non of the above worth being my woman.
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2017
Lala, come I don chose one for you, I know you are hardworking, so I guess 7 will/might fits you lipsrsealed
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2017
Xway:
A woman with good character
Who will never considere cheatin on me.
Respectful.
Above all she must be Godfearing.

Am ok with the above mentions sad

Op your pic above (Non of the above worth being my woman.

Bros, you can still manage 5, abi what do you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me / I Need Help With My Relationship / Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.