Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act (4507 Views)

Function Of Sperm In Women. / Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by SmartPunter(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2017
Men who are masturbating or who are trying to conceive are
constantly concerned about running out of sperm.

But do
men actually run out of sperm?
Well, the simple answer to this question is “No”. Men never
run out of sperm and their testicles keep on producing
sperm cells until the day they die. This is why you may have
heard stories of even 90 year olds fathering a child.

This is
very true. While women stop being fertile when they reach
menopause around the age of 50-55 years, men are always
fertile.

It is true that masturbation may affect your sperm reserve
for a short while. If you are masturbating two or three times
a day, the number of sperm cells released in each ejaculation
will reduce. Even the amount of your ejaculate will go down
each time you reach an orgasm.

However, if you are
masturbating once in a day or two, your sperm count and
semen volume should remain normal.

The male reproductive system is constantly making new
sperm, so even if you have sex each day or masturbate each
day, you will never be short of sperm or semen. Fertile men
release over 2ml of semen and 20 million sperm per ml of
semen. Sperm only live for a few days and when they die
they are reabsorbed back into the body so that new sperm
are produced.

Read further via

http://www.increasespermvolume.com/can-you-run-out-of-sperm/

1 Like

Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by SmartPunter(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2017
Some years back i was little bit afraid that my sperm fit finish so that i fit save am when am ready to bear children.....
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by SmartPunter(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2017
Oya seun , lalasticlala do they needful thing...
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by Kondomatic(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2017
No go masturbate yourself to death because sperm doesn't finish
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by SmartPunter(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
No go masturbate yourself to death because sperm doesn't finish
I dont belong to Vaseline Group rather I bang .

1 Like

Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by seunlayi(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2017
Una they encourage all these vasselline crew? God dey
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2017
Thanks for encouraging us oooo...

Back to my vaseline wink

2 Likes

Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by SmartPunter(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2017
Those above me no shaking as far as you eating quality foods you can never run out of sperm...
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by Nutase: 4:50pm On May 27, 2017
It's make una ansa.
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Thanks for encouraging us oooo...

Back to my vaseline wink
lwkmd...u don burst my head
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by Anusiemgood(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2017
masturbation and sex is the thing,since it the same sperm that will still go out
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 28, 2017
WHy am i even in this thread
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by SmartPunter(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Anusiemgood:
masturbation and sex is the thing,since it the same sperm that will still go out
You are right man...
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
I once ran out of sperm after a 2 week marathon sex with a babe. undecided
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by SmartPunter(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
LastMumu:

I once ran out of sperm after a 2 week marathon sex with a babe. undecided
Sperm is Life every thing wey man dey eat dey go there becareful how u dey pour am out so u want faint on active service , after all na girls dey enjoy if u dey go raw. Thats why in relationship na Women dey look more fresh , infact any slim lady that start recieving a well enriched sperm will be looking fatty after some time...

1 Like

Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by Tamarapetty(f): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
sperm can't finish.. 30 billion for the super sac
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by SmartPunter(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
sperm can't finish.. 30 billion for the super sac
hmmm how u take know that , so u the encourage us make we fire dey go abii ?? 30 Billion Lol Na enriched foods fit form such o .. This recession
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by Tamarapetty(f): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
SmartPunter:
hmmm how u take know that , so u the encourage us make we fire dey go abii ?? 30 Billion Lol Na enriched foods fit form such o .. This recession
Lol, so it's 30 then?
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by SmartPunter(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, so it's 30 then?
he he me i dey manage my own sperm like an economist , na my life be that o , each time i cum something goes out of me ...
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by Tamarapetty(f): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
SmartPunter:
he he me i dey manage my own sperm like an economist , na my life be that o , each time i cum something goes out of me ...
Lmao, keep managing
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by SmartPunter(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lmao, keep managing
hmmm what can i say when we men are the ones suffering it , you people are the ones on benefit end.. God dey sha but i no fit die on active service..
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
drunkcow:
WHy am i even in this thread
Because you were drunk

1 Like

Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Try not to impregnant any one at old age, its not safe the likelihood of having a child with health issues increases
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wiziman:
Because you were drunk
Lol.i get the joke
Re: Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act by brainbox34(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Where is my Vaseline

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With / Ur Boo Get A Boo.... / Would It Be A Shame If A Man Can't Cook? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.