Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? (2340 Views)

She Say She Love Me But She Keep Doing This.. Advice Is Needed / If A Lady Says "Forget About Me" Does She Mean It??? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by mandmis007(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2017
I dated a gal for 6 years and last month I introduced myself and my intention to marry her to the whole family. I told them I will come with my family in a months time for proper introduction and other rites but unfortunately she fell sick and had to be operated upon.
As expected I foot the whole bill. A month after she was discharged we started having minor squabbles, she's accusing me of not taking care of her and not supporting her. Not to compound the issue I stayed away for two days to calm frayed nerves.
When I went to see her, she wasn't at home so I called her line six times she didn't answer. When she eventually answered she told me she's were she's looking for a DJ cuz she want to do dedication and that I should wait for her. Whe I stated 30 minutes she didn't show up, I decided to go and watch premier league match. On getting there I saw her coming out of the bar with another man. I accosted her and we had ugly incident there. She eventually entered the man's car and the left.
Determined not to let the woman I love go just I've that I followed then and threatened to beat the man black and blue if he doesn't leave my woman alone. Though there was no physical fight. When she saw it was serious she ran away and left us.
Later a friend called me and told me she's with them and he told me she told them she doesn't love the guy it's me she loves.
The question is: if she doesn't love him why go out with him? Why did she abandon me and zoomed off in his car? Why did she refused to answer my calls? Why did she tell me she's negotiating for a DJ when in fact she's in a bar with another man?
Since the incident she doesn't pick my calls even when she does we end up quarrelling over fone again.
Nairalanders, does this girl still loves me or not?
Should I continue or just forget about her? There is another gal that loves me very much or so she said.
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 27, 2017
You know the answer to the question

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by ikp120(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2017
mandmis007:
I dated a gal for 6 years and last month I introduced myself and my intention to marry her to the whole family. I told them I will come with my family in a months time for proper introduction and other rites but unfortunately she fell sick and had to be operated upon.
As expected I foot the whole bill. A month after she was discharged we started having minor squabbles, she's accusing me of not taking care of her and not supporting her. Not to compound the issue I stayed away for two days to calm frayed nerves.
When I went to see her, she wasn't at home so I called her line six times she didn't answer. When she eventually answered she told me she's were she's looking for a DJ cuz she want to do dedication and that I should wait for her. Whe I stated 30 minutes she didn't show up, I decided to go and watch premier league match. On getting there I saw her coming out of the bar with another man. I accosted her and we had ugly incident there. She eventually entered the man's car and the left.
Determined not to let the woman I love go just I've that I followed then and threatened to beat the man black and blue if he doesn't leave my woman alone. Though there was no physical fight. When she saw it was serious she ran away and left us.
Later a friend called me and told me she's with them and he told me she told them she doesn't love the guy it's me she loves.
The question is: if she doesn't love him why go out with him? Why did she abandon me and zoomed off in his car? Why did she refused to answer my calls? Why did she tell me she's negotiating for a DJ when in fact she's in a bar with another man?
Since the incident she doesn't pick my calls even when she does we end up quarrelling over fone again.
Should I continue or just forget about her? There is another gal that loves me very much or so she said.
Bro forget her. Go for the other girl. If you marry this babe, na sorry be your username name o bro.

9 Likes

Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Oyindidi(f): 4:49pm On May 27, 2017
This story get both bow and k leg. Last month you did intro and operation. This month she's with another man and you are fighting for love...
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by dingbang(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2017
Pls continue with her mbok...
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:51pm On May 27, 2017
She hates you

2 Likes

Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Kondomatic(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2017
You threatened to beat him if he doesn't leave your woman? Like seriously? How is she your woman?

Not like I believe your story.

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Oyindidi(f): 4:55pm On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
You threatened to beat him if he doesn't leave your woman? Like seriously?
How is she your woman?

Not like I believe your story.
My brother, the story tire me
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by newyorks(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2017
no lady is worth dying for say after my and see the magic.
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by KelvinCX(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2017
so you date girl for a whole six years and you no fit tell if she love you
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Kondomatic(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
My brother, the story tire me
Did you just family-zone me?
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Oyindidi(f): 5:10pm On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
Did you just family-zone me?
What is wrong in that? grin grin grin you like friendzone or no zone
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Kondomatic(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
What is wrong in that? grin grin grin you like friendzone or no zone
You wouldn't Familyzone me if you know half of the things I have done / can still do from that zone.
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Oyindidi(f): 5:14pm On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:

You wouldn't Familyzone me if you know half of the things I have done / can still do from that zone.
You belong to familyzone tallest grin you first sisterzone me. If I tell you my alt you go shout.
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 27, 2017
mandmis007:
she abandoned u and zoomed off with d guy,i think u shld know d ans to ur questions bro.
where i blame u is for even following dem and even trying to fight. my bro if dem kill u der wetin u go tell papa God.u died for love? my brother even if my wife leaves me and enters d mans car,i wld drive d opposite direction ,find a bar and chill

4 Likes

Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by walesalak(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2017
dBros I think no lady is worth doing for. dia are numerous beautiful ladies out there. Dis is one of d reason I am of d opinion that my woman must love me more than I do.

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Tklabelle(f): 8:33pm On May 27, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
she abandoned u and zoomed off with d guy,i think u shld know d ans to ur questions bro.
where i blame u is for even following dem and even trying to fight. my bro if dem kill u der wetin u go tell papa God.u died for love? my brother even if my wife leaves me and enters d mans car,i wld drive d opposite direction ,find a bar and chill

Lol like seriously? Your wife? Laughing so hard

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Nobody: 5:51am On May 28, 2017
Tklabelle:

Lol like seriously? Your wife? Laughing so hard
yes oooo my wife...for a woman to leave u and enter anoda mans car,she has made her choice. u jst av to leave with it bro
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Countrygirl(f): 6:40am On May 28, 2017
She made a choice by following the other man, make your own choice, it's not these days a person disgraces himself or herself in the name of fighting for love.

2 Likes

Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Countrygirl(f): 6:41am On May 28, 2017
KelvinCX:
so you date girl for a whole six years and you no fit tell if she love you
ee tire me oo
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Tklabelle(f): 7:18am On May 28, 2017
Honestly ask yourself if all is said and done, it is such a woman you actually want in your life. She is obviously not loyal. If you get back with her, you will always wonder what she does behind your back. My advice:cut your losses and move on!

2 Likes

Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by mandmis007(m): 7:31am On May 28, 2017
Tklabelle:
Honestly ask yourself if all is said and done, it is such a woman you actually want in your life. She is obviously not loyal. If you get back with her, you will always wonder what she does behind your back. My advice:cut your losses and move on!

She's always been dia 4 me. Very loving n caring. I don't doubt her faithfulness. My friends told me she confided in him dat she loves me. Her elder sista too told me that.
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by mandmis007(m): 7:33am On May 28, 2017
Countrygirl:
ee tire me oo

She still loves me dis I can confidently.
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by mandmis007(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2017
[quote author=Countrygirl post=56946140]She made a choice by following the other man, make your own choice, it's not these days a person disgraces himself or herself in the name of fighting for love. [/q
No physical fighting was done. U 'fight' 4 wat u love.
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Nobody: 7:51am On May 28, 2017
At OP ... to answer your question perhaps you should give us more details about your fiance's personality ...

Just out of curiosity how did you catch up with them ? Did you drive after them ?

Don't let this incident deter you from bring a generous person .

Why do you think she feels you aren't doing anything for her or not supportive ?

Lastly no matter what do not beg this lady ...no matter who's at fault . Next time ideally you should have just walked away after talking to her .
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by mandmis007(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2017
tobianthony:
At OP ... to answer your question perhaps you should give us more details about your fiance's personality ...

Just out of curiosity how did you catch up with them ? Did you drive after them ?

Don't let this incident deter you from bring a generous person .

Why do you think she feels you aren't doing anything for her or not supportive ?

Lastly no matter what do not beg this lady ...no matter who's at fault . Next time ideally you should have just walked away after talking to her .

She's a likeable person, loving n attractive. She commands respect 4rm all her friends n relatives, she's very friendly.
Didn't drive after 'em. Tnx, don't intend anything 2 interfere with my conviction.
Probably during her ill health she had expected d usual stipends, bt den she's not strong 2 start considering such. I may be wrong here.

Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by firstking01(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2017
Goan and sleep mr man, you are just too childish to date a woman let alone going into marriage.
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by oodua1stson: 4:03pm On May 28, 2017
mandmis007:
so maga like you still de town? No wonder girls de misbehave.

In this time and age when girls will do anytime just to have a man? You're here fooling yourself
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by ShinyJay22(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2017
Young man come over here and let the man of God lay his feet upon your head(my hand's are to clean för that)
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 28, 2017
celestialdamsel:
You know the answer to the question
...and still decide to disturb our peace here.undecided

Go buy a car and zoom off with another woman to balance the equation.
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by hollamat(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2017
six years and u didn't notice this trait from her

Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Tklabelle(f): 7:09pm On May 28, 2017
mandmis007:

She's always been dia 4 me. Very loving n caring. I don't doubt her faithfulness. My friends told me she confided in him dat she loves me. Her elder sista too told me that.

Interestingly love is shown through actions, not words. However if you feel that you guys can get past this, and you will not have doubts lingering in your brain. Then by all means get back to your woman. But the fact that you brought this matter in this platform clearly indicates that in your heart of heart, you doubt how genuine this woman is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For The Beardless Gang / Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. / Why Are Younger Ladies Marrying Old Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.