Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! (2538 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Rukkydelta(f): 7:03am On May 28, 2017
NaeChris:
I like/love straight forward people when i see them. Kudos.
Thanks
Good morning
Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by NaeChris: 1:09pm On May 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Thanks Good morning
Morning dear.
Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by NaeChris: 3:29pm On May 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

We'll said bro... The trick is that they wanna make us men feel like being stingy is a shameful/negative state of mind, like a bad disease and/or that stingy men are worst than the devil.... Bwaaaah. Any hardworking human being knows that you can't/shouldn't foolishly spend your hard earn money, because if you do, you will get right back to broke. But to a golddigger who solely value men via their money/gifts/handouts, spending lavishly on women is the way to go, lol, because As they say, NO money NO honey!

They view sex as a "reward" to us men, and certainly not as mutual satisfaction. It's a simple transaction, where they want men to take over their financial needs while in return they offer unlimited and unrestricted access to the coochie. Kai, see sexual BLASPHEMY!
True talk my brother.
Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 28, 2017
Creamymoltenlar, who is a broke girl
Re: Who Is A Broke Girl And Why Not To Date Her! by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 28, 2017
vicfuntop:
Creamymoltenlar, who is a broke girl
Girls that come online to gripe about guys that don't give them money or spend money on them. It doesn't matter how rich a girl is, or how much money her daddy/client/sugar daddy or boyfriend gives her, a girl from a humble background that doesn't feel entitled to the money of men in her life is far more valuable than her. What you ladies don't seem to realise is, taking care of you ladies comes naturally to us guys, but demanding for it like its your entitlement puts us off. Same way girls are nurturing, but guys demanding for domestic subservience puts you off. Guys are not ATMs and girls are not slaves. I agree that a rich guy who can't be bothered to buy thoughtful (not necessarily expensive) gifts for a girl he's dating likely does not have feelings for her, as it would manifest in simple gestures like getting her a card or scarf etc, y'know, something to show she's on his mind. That's different from deriding a guy because he's broke. There's a difference between an uncaring/selfish guy and a guy that doesn't have enough money to do the things you consider romantic or can't afford to provide the things you feel you're entitled to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating / My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! / Boyfriend Releases List Of Everything He Did For A Lady He Dated For 4 years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.