Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (46905 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:07am On May 29, 2017
Is he sleeping?? BASTARD NO REST 4 THE WICKED. COME OUT.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by OAUTemitayo: 12:08am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

Go to sleep, i will flog u after i finish with the idiot.
You better stick to your ediocy.
I will lash you into submission.
Remove the sedimentary rock you call head maybe things would be better.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:09am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

I love how you are frustrated, it will speed up your death and make you kill that LovePeddler you call a mother.

I live in a very nice apartment and have very fun memory of my mum.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 12:10am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

I live in a very nice apartment and have very fun memory of my mum.

Memory of sleeping with that cursed fool. Shameless liar, you live with 20 of your cursed siblings in one dirty room. We know you well.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:10am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Memory of sleeping with that cursed fool. Shameless liar, you live with 20 of your cursed siblings in one dirty room. We know you well.

I love my mum very much son, unlike u. We all know u hate ur mother becos she curse u as u said earlier.

Mine feed and talk 4 hours laughing with me. She is a joker!
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:11am On May 29, 2017
Scumbag. We are barely done, we have 8 hrs. Dont waste my time.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 12:12am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

I love my mum very much son, unlike u. We all know u hate ur mother becos she curse u as u said earlier.

Mine feed and talk 4 hours laughing with me.

Dirty liar, you sleep with your worthless mother and reason her wide pussy stinks. Why is she hiv positive if you dont rape the ediot. She deserve to die soon.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:12am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Dirty liar, you sleep with your worthless mother and reason her wide pussy stinks. Why is she hiv positive if you dont rape the ediot. She deserve to die soon.

Yes! I will keep u up as a lesson to others on this forum, not to dare me.

U dare me, u dare the gods.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:13am On May 29, 2017
MOFO wat are u waiting 4? Are u stupid?
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:13am On May 29, 2017
GO ON TYPE UR USUAL RUBBISH?
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 12:14am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

Yes! I will keep up as a lesson to others on this forum, not to dare me.

U dare me, u dare the gods.

Frustration is when you keep repeating same bullshit everywhere. You are pained and frustrated already and will surely kill your mother today. She deserve it in a brutal way.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:15am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Frustration is when you keep repeating same bullshit everywhere. You are pained and frustrated already and will surely kill your mother today. She deserve it in a brutal way.

I dont know y u write so long since i dont bother to read ur crap.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:15am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

ur doing it again, bastard!
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 12:16am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

I dont know y u write so long since i dont bother to read ur crap.

Kill yourself, i will write it and there is nothing you or your cursed mother can do. Lmaooo
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:17am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Kill yourself, i will write it and there is nothing you or your cursed mother can do. Lmaooo

Son of bitch. I will spare ur mother becos i know she already bleeped u so bad.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:18am On May 29, 2017
Come on get on with it.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:19am On May 29, 2017
There are many ways to teach a goat lesson.

Today u will learn, that ur words cannot and should not hurt ur fellow man.

I mean u talk to mean like am suppose to give a fucuck, i never understood that mentality of urs.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 12:19am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

Son of bitch. I will spare ur mother becos i know she already bleeped u so bad.

Lmao you are pained. I love it, kill your mother but make sure you allow others rape the dirty thing before doing the needful.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:20am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Lmao you are pained. I love it, kill your mother but make sure you allow others rape the dirty thing before doing the needful.

See wat u have been reduced to and we are barely into the 8th hour? U see ur life?
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:21am On May 29, 2017
Dont waste my time.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 12:21am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:
There are many ways to teach a goat lesson.

Today u will learn, that ur words cannot and should not hurt ur fellow man.

I mean u talk to mean like am suppose to give a fucuck, i never understood that mentality of urs.

Your Ranting and crying everywhere makes me happy. You are depressed and will soon kill yourself. Lol
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:21am On May 29, 2017
We will do it tonight, like boxers.
EmeritusMbaM:

Your Ranting and crying everywhere makes me happy. You are depressed and will soon kill yourself. Lol

Son, go and fcuck ur mother and make up. mofo!
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 12:22am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

See wat u have been reduced to and we are barely into the 8th hour? U see ur life?

Repeating 8 hr like your late father wont save you. Brace up bastard
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:23am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Repeating 8 hr like your late father wont save you. Brace up bastard

U have family issue, we know, yoruba family is practically non-existence. Look at Davido!
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 12:23am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

Son, go and fcuck ur mother and make up. mofo!

Bastard. You are pained. Bleep your smelly mother before killing her. Do it now
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:24am On May 29, 2017
Are u wanking? Y is it taking u so long?
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 12:24am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

U have family issue, we know, yoruba family is practically non-existence. Look at Davido!

Davido can buy your cursed generations born and unborn. A pauper like you cant even tie his shoe lace. Stick to sleeping with your deranged mother. Lol
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:24am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Bastard. You are pained. Bleep your smelly mother before killing her. Do it now

See ur life? U run out of bars now, ur are sounding like a machine. 7hrs and half to go.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 12:25am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

See ur life? U run out of bars now, ur are sounding like a machine. 7hrs and half to go.

You are frustrated.
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by hammer6: 12:25am On May 29, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

You are frustrated.

So are u, let us kill each other tonight. grin
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EmeritusMbaM: 12:27am On May 29, 2017
hammer6:

So are u, let us kill each other tonight. grin

Ediot, you are the one to kill yourself. I gave you options, you cant even sleep. Depression is killing you slowly. Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (44) (Reply)

Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.