Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata (59072 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo / I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by hardbody: 9:27am On May 28, 2017
YoungB1a:
Miss ESE Eriata gives the reason why she those not know the meaning of BSc

I have been in the limelight severally and did not goof so STFU and eat your humble pie. When you are dumb you can only be dumb.

And you the OP were you also typing in front of the camera such that you are confusing does with those

Dummies running amok

6 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2017
Defense mechanism cool

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 9:27am On May 28, 2017
Mumu 24 years old slay queen grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by dingbang(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2017
Benin girls...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by newyorks(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2017
shame no dey catch this yeye gal o. i pity her bf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by latsy: 9:30am On May 28, 2017
Full boob, empty brain

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by AHCB: 9:30am On May 28, 2017
Oh please shut up! Somebody should tell this dumb, dull and docile chic to shut tha Hell up!

Such lame excuse is only reserve for girls who suck at everything except sucking a man's penis_.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Charbless(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2017
GBAM!

✔ Luv you girl
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by goldman777: 9:33am On May 28, 2017
She still dey display her low iq by creating a sensless excuse keeping quiet would have been better and given her a benefit of doubt but she still had to explain nothing this girl is definitely dull

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by lozairio(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2017
Freakthugger:
Blah blah blah Hw she go knw B.sc wen Na onli sperm full her brain...ash...
haba oga!!!
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Ramlay(m): 9:39am On May 28, 2017
Thank God, the so-called celebrity is not from the northern part of the country. Nairalanders and hypocrisy are like! please someone should help me with Zuma's photo
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 9:39am On May 28, 2017
YoungB1a:
These slay queens are olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by belindar: 9:40am On May 28, 2017
Dis lady for just keep kwayet.
The more she talk the more she makes it worse.
Set of people that bribe their way through higher institutions.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by chubinwa(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2017
bt u can neva 4get to slay queen. u can neva make mistakes in making urself up. lala.. u an embarrassment to ur fela slay queens.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by superlanny(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2017
On live TV, you stupid or something?
ednut1:
Naso. If dem ask am meaning of BJ she go know. But is na me i go beg d camera man to delete dat footage o grin
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 9:41am On May 28, 2017
why do people automatically conclude a beautiful face translates to an epmty brain ,yet they still give slay queens all the attention, this people shouting slay queen upandan will not give a lift to an unbeautiful lady ,what a confused planet angry

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by itamaga1: 9:41am On May 28, 2017
Hey! Why can't you keep ur fucking mouth shut. Ori e ti ku. ( Your head is dead). Olofo omo.. Afi pan cake.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by lanxebony(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2017
I'm Kendricks voice- bitch be humble
Using defense mechanism, no need to blame the camera or the light for your brain block sorry brain damage ,when tboss couldn't recite the anthem she was painted black in different shades even this Ese sef taunt her now deal.with your KARMA.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by chi4ik(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2017
OrestesDante:

there is nothing control jare.
What you spend 4-7 years in an institution to obtain. Con dey talk thrash say this say that.
Bottom line: Larger percentage of her grey matter lie in her bwest!
All they know is sex, fashion and money!
lol, & her parietal lobe was processing hormonal impulse to an external organ from opposite sex.....
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by superlanny(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2017
AHCB:
Oh please shut up! Somebody should tell this dumb, dull and docile chic to shut tha Hell up!

Such lame excuse is only reserve for girls who suck at everything except sucking a man's penis_.
you hate this girl o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Sammypope4all(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2017
Have you ever....Have you ever...have you ever........girl, kiss the truth and move on

Whoever is going for a job interview should know better what he/she is going for hence, prepare as hell so you wouldn't end up starving to death: and if you fail, work on your mistakes

Yes, we've watched ppl messing up and missing points on tv, we laughed and SHM at them just the way we should do to you because you've proven not to be better(human)

I personally forgot, in an exam hall, how to spell "How" guess what, I cancelled, changed the phrase and used another word to fit in my sentence. In this case it's either you choose A or B and you ended up giving an answer that Is not even an option

Though I am not an actor, but I guess their profession allows this, that is why it is occasional for them to joke around just like a professional footballer would do during training but come to the real match, they get serious. And hell girl, how can compare a should Be general knowledge to "acting"( Talking, walking, being someone You're not )

Oh yes, a broke dude shoudnt approach a fine geh( supposedly you) because unlike your type( happening and rich guys) he prefared to make money legitimately via the standard means instead of "doing it at all cost just to be able to impress and DM you.

I don't know oo, I mess up oo, make Una no vex oo simple and we move on to the next OLODO slay queen instead of justifying and longing your obvious ignorance further.

I bet if it's explaining how to make a woman cum and fulfilled, you would have "SLAYED the question. Anu!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by XtremelyCoded(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2017
YoungB1a:

Let the OP Come and tell us the reason why he decided to use "those" instead of "does" in his own update.
abi na only ese own go trend?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by ednut1(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2017
superlanny:
On live TV, you stupid or something?
shocked oh na live
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Langbasa: 9:45am On May 28, 2017
I jus dey look this Ese like, wey that picture sef.
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Doctorfitz: 9:46am On May 28, 2017
U have said nothing...... You dey fvck up more....

1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by VickyRotex(f): 9:48am On May 28, 2017
Zane2point4:
But you will know the meaning push up bras and heavy make up .
Even in the bbn house she cant even pronouse a well written rules stated by big bother when she was made head of house.

She is a typical example of many nigerian girls out there that only think beauty is enough even on an empty big stupid skull.

Are you kidding me? "Pronouse"?
Cant find that in the dictionary. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by iamrealdeji(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2017
idiot. I keep saying it that white girls are way smarter that blacks. so if Buhari interviews this fool, she would just bury herself alive
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 9:50am On May 28, 2017
chi4ik:
lol, & her parietal lobe was processing hormonal impulse to an external organ from opposite sex.....
grin
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by AAlozie(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2017
Back in camp, a girl contesting for Miss NYSC was asked the full meaning of OBS...

"Oriental Broadcasting Service", she confidently said
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by VickyRotex(f): 9:52am On May 28, 2017
MrMicholo:

Uncle Correction pen... What is " 'Modem' age role models"... What about flash drive ni... You know about removing the log of wood from your eye first baa?? OK, have a nice day

cheesy lol. Dont mind them!

That's how another one said "pronouse" grin
They wee now come and say, they were typing so fast, hence the error. Aint that same, as making excuses?

PS: I dont support her for not knowing the meaning or for coming out to defend herself.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by iamrealdeji(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

Are you kidding me? "Pronouse"?
Cant find that in the dictionary. undecided
auto correct. another dumbo with low IQ

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by suwalee(f): 9:55am On May 28, 2017
YoungB1a:
Miss ESE Eriata gives the reason why sthe those not know the meaning of BSc
but wen u were at bb naija u can talk n not forget line.....kwantinue o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] / JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.