Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata (59056 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo / I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 28, 2017
UncleJudax:
Scheiße! This lady is slow. It was just common B.Sc, not Schroedinger's equation.

If na fuccck matter now...
She for dey jump ontop the dick like say Na wetin
she don't bleep away her memory
Na just 2gig remain
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2017
YoungB1a:
Miss ESE Eriata gives the reason why she those not know the meaning of BSc
This op need a deliverance from homonym confusion.
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Orpe7(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2017
See epistles o
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 28, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Ehya. Damage control.
Worry not girl. S**t happens.

bad mouth girl... lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by udemzyudex(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2017
dROC1:

Do you know how many times Bisola had to take the task brief away from Ese because she was struggling to read an ordinary paragraph. Bisola had to keep bailing her out of reading tasks. These are the types that buy their way through school in cash or in kind.

For those who watched her closely on BBN this BSC goof wouldn't come as a surprise. She's also making matters worse by giving an excuse for it.
She should just concentrate on being a slay queen because that's what today's society wants.

If you say so.
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 28, 2017
smartty68:

Sh**t happens indeed like she was on drugsundecided

Why support her for being wrong

Guy she's not supporting her biko.
Your sense of comprehension com make me dey think say u n d ese dey d same league oooo
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 28, 2017
Afam4eva:
Lol grin

This is one lame excuse. BSC is not something someone forgets if you truly know it. If she could get what the B stands for, she should be able to tell the rest. This just shows that educational system breeds illiterates. I saw many of them when i did my NYSC. We have a national emergency on our hands.

Gbam
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Tynasparks(f): 12:53pm On May 28, 2017
TeekayCarter:

pls do ooh... the fate of the universe depends on it. lol
lol.... You want them to come after me...
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by jessikoholic: 1:09pm On May 28, 2017
Still can't get over Cynthia Morgan saying 2x2=4, 4x2=6...smh

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 28, 2017
No be lie.

I remembered during exams some years ago, my exams mate sat next to me, called jolar, please spell me "can". Of course, I spelt it to him because the exams wasn't funny at all.

Even president Buhari at maiden media chats, why he's not holding media chats since his first media chats that he came with 97-5%

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by shaqhead: 1:29pm On May 28, 2017
Afam4eva:
Lol grin

This is one lame excuse. BSC is not something someone forgets if you truly know it. If she could get what the B stands for, she should be able to tell the rest. This just shows that educational system breeds illiterates. I saw many of them when i did my NYSC. We have a national emergency on our hands.
Oga Afam I was not surprised that she didn't kno o cos MOST of ds social media yeyebrities are as empty as they come! During service year I experienced all you said! Corp members will write letters for onward transmission to the L.I and making heads or tails of what they wrote leaves one with a migrane! Seriosly, our educational system is producing a generation of literate ignoramuses!
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by cmecproblem(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2017
In other words only IK, ebuka, toolz, and all other tv personalities are permitted to laugh at her...
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 28, 2017
MrMicholo:
Aunty... Please keep shut... Just keep shut... You sound more stupid than you were before...

Uncle Correction pen... What is " 'Modem' age role models"... What about flash drive ni... You know about removing the log of wood from your eye first baa?? OK, have a nice day
You don cash am.

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by homirefacuny(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

All these good for nothing girls you see shaking their smelly asses up and down can't even write their names or use punctuations​

They only have pussies.. Brain mba.
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by shaqhead: 1:42pm On May 28, 2017
hardbody:

If you are opportuned. ...please note

I forgive you
Wrong Son, wrong...nothing like "opportuned" just "opportune"...take note...Please a check a dictionary or google search it before u come to spar with me! We forgive you!

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by siloXIX(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2017
hardbody:

If you are opportuned. ...please note
I forgive you
lol teacher! see screenshot

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by hardbody: 1:59pm On May 28, 2017
shaqhead:

Wrong Son, wrong...nothing like "opportuned" just "opportune"...take note...Please a check a dictionary or google search it before u come to spar with me! We forgive you!

I will check and revert. I am humble enough to take corrections but woe betide you if you are wrong.....I swear
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by hardbody: 2:00pm On May 28, 2017
siloXIX:

lol teacher! see screenshot

Buffoonery. .....

What did your post and the screenshot say?

Dummies running amok
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by siloXIX(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2017
hardbody:

Buffoonery. .....

What did your post and the screenshot say?

Dummies running amok

please I am not the reason you are having a bad day.

kindly go scream in an empty room
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Yewandequeen(f): 2:16pm On May 28, 2017
I have never for once believed there are beauties without brain until till happening.....speechless. angry
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by hardbody: 2:16pm On May 28, 2017
siloXIX:

please I am not the reason you are having a bad day.

kindly go scream in an empty room

OK. Enjoy 5 seconds of your celebrity status. I am sure you enjoyed and will cherish this golden opportunity of a post about me and my response.

Now run along, you have exhausted your time.
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by mhayorr: 2:21pm On May 28, 2017
flyca:
Marry a woman with brain. We all have vaginas
Damn, i like you for this post. Nice one
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by hardbody: 2:23pm On May 28, 2017
shaqhead:

Please visit spellchecker.net and revert.

I read where your viewpoint is anchored on a Nigerian Web page. We know the owners of that language. Certainly not Nigerians.
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by shaqhead: 2:24pm On May 28, 2017
hardbody:

I will check and revert. I am humble enough to take corrections but woe betide you if you are wrong.....I swear
Sorry bro, I must say that your last few words gave you away as one bereft of any modicum of humility cos left to you, you have to be right! That is not a mark of humilty...woe betide me...hmmm..u were supposed to check before giving me a mention!
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by shaqhead: 2:27pm On May 28, 2017
hardbody:

I read where your viewpoint is anchored on a Nigerian Web page. We know the owners of that language. Certainly not Nigerians.
Spell checker ke...use a dictionary...who is talking about using a Nigerian blog...I maintain there is nothing like opportuned its opportune!
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by siloXIX(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2017
hardbody:

OK. Enjoy 5 seconds of your celebrity status. I am sure you enjoyed and will cherish this golden opportunity of a post about me and my response.

Now run along, you have exhausted your time.

KIDS
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by shaqhead: 2:31pm On May 28, 2017
hardbody:

I even checked ur spellchecker and it says other...it lists "opportuned" as a misspelling and also lists opportune as the correct one check this https://www.spellchecker.net/misspellings/opportuned?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3311266957
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by frank043(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2017
flyca:
Marry a woman with brain. We all have vaginas

Now, this is coming from a lady that have brains in abundance... You look pretty cool and smart wink
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by Omoluabi16(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2017
What a dullard! see someone's role model. And these are the kind of people being celebrated. You have nothing upstairs dummy! Carry all her sense put for breast.
Re: Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata by hardbody: 2:52pm On May 28, 2017
shaqhead:

I even checked ur spellchecker and it says other...it lists "opportuned" as a misspelling and also lists opportune as the correct one check this https://www.spellchecker.net/misspellings/opportuned?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3311266957

Oh I c.

Noted.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky / Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.