Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,483 members, 7,770,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:47 AM

Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies (4568 Views)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 6:49am On May 28, 2017
It is no longer funny.You guys will keep saying Unilag is filled with run girls.But Seriously,most of these guys have not seen the school gate before.Abeg,if you have been to Unilag before,what was your mission ? probably to take lectures or to get hooked up.Believe me,all ladies are not runs girls.I saw a picture on the size of ladies pussy compared to a fish's own.It is so annoying.Biko,why can't u mind ur business?If they are fucking around,please is it ur business?Mind ur business!!Other institutions are filled with runz girls.We are the students of the University of first choice and nations pride.If you like don't marry a graduate of unilag.It is not ur business.Those ladies have to survive too.Ask ur parents,during their time,runz babe existed.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dingbang(m): 6:51am On May 28, 2017
You just agreed that unilag girls are runs babes...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 6:53am On May 28, 2017
Am just saying nt all are runz girls and if some are runz bae,it is not anyone's business
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by crazyABO(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2017
Babe with this ur comment I fear uooo shocked are u trynna encourage them or u promoting their trade mark

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by rxgodwin(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2017
OMG, who ever concorted this elucidative picx. Shit just got real. Lolsss
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by SmellingAnus(m): 7:00am On May 28, 2017
Runs is a common practice in many Universities...
I don't know about Unilag but I graduated from RSUST and Uniport respectively.... The runs girl syndrome is high in both Institutions... Even the lesbianism aspect is very high grin

To be fair to the runs girls... No be guys dey patronize them grin wetin we go call those guys lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by MrPdtech: 7:03am On May 28, 2017
Op and your point is?
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dingbang(m): 7:05am On May 28, 2017
Constance20:
Am just saying nt all are runz girls and if some are runz bae,it is not anyone's business
its our business please... Because you girls pretend a lot.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Rukkydelta(f): 7:10am On May 28, 2017
The thing tire me o. I just hate generalisation. Even though runs girls are much in those schools, I'm sure there are also good girls
And to those guys saying uniport and unilag girls are runs girls how do you know,if you are not patronising them? You too are one of the problem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:11am On May 28, 2017
Most girls I've been with, seen, met and had easy access to especially from Lagos are from unilag...I'll just stop here for the main time.
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:12am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
its our business please... Because you girls pretend a lot.
lol...tell her bro grin
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dingbang(m): 7:17am On May 28, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...tell her bro grin
my brother. Na so na...them go just dey form good girl.. Another person go just dey sample them like nonsense for night.

One girl openly told me that girls pretend a lot.. She is a girl and she knows the truth..
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by XINZ: 7:20am On May 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Runs is a common practice in many Universities...
I don't know about Unilag but I graduated from RSUST and Uniport respectively.... The runs girl syndrome is high in both Institutions... Even the lesbianism aspect is very high grin

To be fair to the runs girls... No be guys dey patronize them grin wetin we go call those guys lipsrsealed

Its a mans world smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:23am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
my brother. Na so na...them go just dey form good girl.. Another person go just dey sample them like nonsense for night.

One girl openly told me that girls pretend a lot.. She is a girl and she knows the truth..

Probably she is a pretender too..Guys too pretend..
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:24am On May 28, 2017
To be real,guys hu Bleep unilag runs galz are called wat??u guys need counseling Seriously

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by NeeKlaus: 7:26am On May 28, 2017
Damage control... you just ended up admitting the same thing.

And you say it's not our business? So if my sister or GehFren is from UNILAG and she's a Runs Geh, I shouldn't give a rat's ass?? Na so.
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dingbang(m): 7:27am On May 28, 2017
Constance20:

we don't... And you know that....
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by NeeKlaus: 7:28am On May 28, 2017
Constance20:

But the ratio of Girls who pretend to Guys is like 10:2...

True that.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by crazyABO(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2017
Constance20:
To be real,guys hu Bleep unilag runs galz are called wat??u guys need counseling Seriously
they are called mAN sad when different keys open a padlock u throw the padlock away ryt undecided but when a key opens different padlocks it called MASTER KEY wink

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:31am On May 28, 2017
NeeKlaus:

But the ratio of Girls who pretend to Guys is like 10:2...

True that.
You guys love being deceived nw...u go for the fake ladies so y complain nw??
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dingbang(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2017
Constance20:
why not ask the guys who have bleeped you.... The answer depends on your worth
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:34am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
why not ask the guys who have bleeped you.... The answer depends on your worth

Okk..i will ask..u re so fucking rude asshole
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:35am On May 28, 2017
[quote author=Constance20 post=56947192]

Dingbang or whatever is ur name!!get a life seriously!!
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by NeeKlaus: 7:36am On May 28, 2017
Constance20:

You guys love being deceived nw...u go for the fake ladies so y complain nw??
That's because most of you girls are all about the fake and material life.
After, you will shed crocodile tears that a guy used and dumped you. Now, who's being deceived? Lols.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dingbang(m): 7:37am On May 28, 2017
Constance20:

smiley cheesy truth hurts wink
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:37am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:

kikiikiiki...seriously bro?

U know what baffles me the most is that, the ones that parade themselves as "good girl" are actually easy to get behind closed doors. We'll just say they are shy just to keep em on the safe side but behind closed doors, they are something rotten..its so sad.

Imagine one girl i use to shag told me she was in a room with this Nigerian guy who used truth or dare game to get her for sex but she told him she can't Bleep him but is willing to make him cum..she blew him twice bro...twice! Obi 'm gbowa! I just fucking let go cos I couldn't handle such betrayal even tho she said she told me out of guilt..
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:38am On May 28, 2017
NeeKlaus:

That's because most of you girls are all about the fake and material life.
After, you will shed crocodile tears that a guy used and dumped you. Now, who's being deceived? Lols.

It is good to real nd nt to fake things.Used how!!we allow ourselves to be used(ladies and guys)!we re all guilty of this....
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:39am On May 28, 2017
SorftWerk:

U know what baffles me the most is that, the ones that parade themselves as "good girl" are actually easy to get behind closed doors. We'll just say they are shy just to keep em on the safe side but behind closed doors, they are something rotten..its so sad.

Imagine one girl i use to shag told me she was in a room with this Nigerian guy who used truth or dare game to get her for sex but she told him she can't Bleep him but is willing to make him cum..she blew him twice bro...twice! Obi 'm gbowa! I just fucking let go cos I couldn't handle such betrayal even tho she said she told me out of guilt..

LMAO...
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dingbang(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2017
SorftWerk:

na so na.. Me sef I am not surprised... Even after they have finished reading this thread, thousands of them will still open leg today...
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:40am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
smiley cheesy truth hurts wink

Is it u am fucking??and thanks i will ask dem...at least

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by gauntlet: 7:42am On May 28, 2017
XINZ:

It's Its a man's mans world smiley
A man's world? That's not true in any sense. Even in science/philosophy, the earth is called mother nature, go read on Gaia's hypothesis. In the political and geographical purview, a country or state or city is referred to as "her" instead of "he". I can go on and on to school you from every ramifications, never say it's a man's world, it's a woman's world.

Take it from your favorite jamb student, I'm still coming with my jamb score Sir.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dingbang(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2017
Constance20:

Is it u am fucking??and thanks i will ask dem...at least
oh not again... See babe... Your pyssy aint holy enough for my dick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, 10 Ways To Cope With A Sex Starved Boyfriend / Betting Has Killed Me! / If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.