Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies (4633 Views)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:49am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
na so na.. Me sef I am not surprised... Even after they have finished reading this thread, thousands of them will still open leg today...
that one is very sure to happen...its just something that can't be stopped, some girls will promise to love you forever, they would make you believe they are " the one" but bro..they are just de furking same.

They think baby mama will save them, grin this is just the beginning!
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:50am On May 28, 2017
Constance20:

LMAO...
u can imagine the kind of ladies we have in this age...
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:52am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
oh not again... See babe... Your pyssy aint holy enough for my dick

Bleep urself asshole...no word for u..i swear
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dingbang(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2017
Constance20:

Bleep urself asshole...no word for u..i swear
pained cheesy grin
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 7:58am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:

And am sure ur little dick is nt good for me.
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dingbang(m): 8:01am On May 28, 2017
Constance20:

And am sure ur little dick is nt good for me.
pained again grin grin like seriously you have nothing to say
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 8:04am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
pained again grin grin like seriously you have nothing to say

Seriously how old are u?if u are older dan me,den u have no sense nd if u re younger than me,den how many pussy have u bleeped??You have nt seen anything

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dingbang(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2017
Constance20:

Seriously how old are u?if u are older dan me,den u have no sense nd if u re younger than me,den how many pussy have u bleeped??You have nt seen anything
pained again and again grin grin
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by amuokuko: 8:06am On May 28, 2017
The day my pride, my love got admission into Unilag, I knew I ve lost her nd it was not long I lost her.

Her elder sister too was Unilag, she drove the best cars, flies around the world nd built the family house, so why won't I loose her when I don't ve such to offer...

Lastly, maybe not all Unilag gal re runz gal but 95.5 re...
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by amuokuko: 8:07am On May 28, 2017
Constance20:

Unilag Runz gal spotted...
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dingbang(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2017
amuokuko:

Unilag Runz gal spotted...
Lol bro just negodu... Click the link and see for yourself... grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3788828/male-friend-needed

I tell you that 100percent of them are ashanas
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by amuokuko: 8:19am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:

Lol bro just negodu... Click the link and see for yourself... grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3788828/male-friend-needed

I tell you that 100percent of them are ashanas

Hhaaaaahaaahaha...
I am sure she ve tried the trade but because of her ugly face nd downtrodden bweast customers don't call, now she is looking for one boy to carry her cross...

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dingbang(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2017
amuokuko:

Hhaaaaahaaahaha...
I am sure she ve tried the trade but because of her ugly face nd downtrodden bweast customers don't call, now she is looking for one boy to carry her cross...
my brother.... grin grin you are wicked

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 8:26am On May 28, 2017
amuokuko:

Hhaaaaahaaahaha...
U are just a fool.Who runz help abeg?And u shud say d gals u have bleeped have downtrodden breasts.As for me,i am proud of mine...it is big,full and still in its position...fool are many here oh...Am bigger dan runz...u should meet me..Mumu person.U dis guys are too small for me.Gosh,why exchange words wif low lifes like u
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 8:27am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
my brother.... grin grin you are wicked

And u re just senseless!!Oponu oshi..

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by yinkeys(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2017
This is nasty
@constance20 is really vexed o.
As for me, there's more to life than all this o. I don't know why both sexes like bashing each other. Worst case scenario stay single and live happy forever.
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by SmellingAnus(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2017
XINZ:

Its a mans world smiley
hahhaha unfortunately for the feminist , this statement is very true cool
It's well bro.. heard about the illness stuff.. . I am also currently on medication, Malaria/typhoid although I'm done with the malaria drugs but still on the later. Get well soonest.... And I hope you suspend any dick and Vagina war till further notice grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 8:59am On May 28, 2017
yinkeys:
This is nasty
@constance20 is really vexed o.
As for me, there's more to life than all this o. I don't know why both sexes like bashing each other. Worst case scenario stay single and live happy forever.
grin
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by XINZ: 9:27am On May 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahhaha unfortunately for the feminist , this statement is very true cool
It's well bro.. heard about the illness stuff.. . I am also currently on medication, Malaria/typhoid although I'm done with the malaria drugs but still on the later. Get well soonest.... And I hope you suspend any dick and Vagina war till further notice grin

Fully suspended bruh. I should commence treatment today. Its to span till tuesday/wednesday so I may be offline for the time. God-willing, it'll be well. Thanks a lot.
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dacovajnr: 10:14am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dacovajnr: 10:16am On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
pained again and again grin grin

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by Nobody: 10:19am On May 28, 2017
Op leave them mayb unilag babes turned them down ND dey are pained.
Is it any body runz?
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by twisteddaNy(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2017
Come op are you one of them

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by edimolu(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2017
Looking at dose fishes over and over again grin...nd for each fish i have at least 5 female names....taking the widest hole being the highest number sad....smh
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by dingbang(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2017
Halfricanadiian:
Op leave them mayb unilag babes turned them down ND dey are pained.
Is it any body runz?
I heard you guys are sleeping on the floor at nysc camp in ipaja
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by amuokuko: 12:31pm On May 28, 2017
Constance20:

U are just a fool.Who runz help abeg?And u shud say d gals u have bleeped have downtrodden breasts.As for me,i am proud of mine...it is big,full and still in its position...fool are many here oh...Am bigger dan runz...u should meet me..Mumu person.U dis guys are too small for me.Gosh,why exchange words wif low lifes like u

Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by sonmvayina(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
na so na.. Me sef I am not surprised... Even after they have finished reading this thread, thousands of them will still open leg today...

They complain for there, no go stand for line make E for quick reach your turn...go my back jor...na the one you do be your own oh...
Re: Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies by firstking01(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2017
This one you are personalising it like this, i don't just gerrit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubilation As Man Engages His Bestie, Photos Goes Viral On Social Media (PHOTOS) / See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) / Am I Being Stuppid\played?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.