Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,485 members, 7,854,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors (36235 Views)

Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? / iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook / What Does Dual, Quad, Hexa, Octa And Deca Core Means??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Nobody: 11:10am On May 28, 2017
superlanny:
Confused Nigga.
lol....the way these smartphones dey take confuse person no be here oo.
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by malton: 11:16am On May 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.gizchina.com/2017/05/05/umidigi-crystal-might-snapdragon-835-6gb128gb-version/amp/

We are waiting to see if they eventually fulfill this promise...........

Looks a nice design. Very catchy.

I think it sporting a snapdragon processor will be a plus too; as some of the issues users have been complaining about, like crashes and stuff, were caused by the mediatek processors the devices feature.
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by malton: 11:18am On May 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Oneplus has teased us enough. It's about time they started selling this OP5.......
$500 is fair cop. But I feel oneplus might just get greedy.

True talk.

I feel they've come of age, and may want to take it up a notch. But with low prices being their major selling point, I do not think they will stray too far away from that principle.
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by 2shure: 11:22am On May 28, 2017
How much to replace a cracked samsung galaxy edge platinum.
I'm so pissed
Since last nite
I keep rememberin how much i bough this phone
It only shows black screen.
I'm so fuckd
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Nobody: 11:32am On May 28, 2017
mach7:
As in I am surprised. HTC is a direct rival with Samsung and iPhone. All these others are simply peskeleme
with dia small batteries....issokay
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Nobody: 11:34am On May 28, 2017
olexjay:
And iPhone 7s no even dey there
guy why? Abi u dey joke?
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Nobody: 11:39am On May 28, 2017
kaydee:
Truth is we don't need that much processors on phones. IPhones have a dual core and faster than most Android phones.

Na you put dual core for iPhones
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Nobody: 11:41am On May 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Haba, why my Umidigi C Note no make this list ? We need to launch an enquiry ........
which one be Umidigi again?? Wetin man no go hear?? Small time yhu go dey hear Ebuka2016 duos, lala note 4...guy no reason am, ur phone no go make dat list.

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by kaydee(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2017
ollah1:

Na you put dual core for iPhones
Are you a real fool or just trying hard to be one?
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by polydoctor(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2017
ewizard1:
For where abeg?
Ikirun, Osun state
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 28, 2017
kaydee:

Are you a real fool or just trying hard to be one?

Both belongs to you
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by DMerciful(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2017
Hey Mizmy

Only God knows y you left politics section. Anyways, could you recomend a techno tablet with >=8" screen and >=3g ram or related products?
Thanks
MizMyColi:

I don't like the way Gionee looks.

When I can afford it, I would love to use a Samsung device. The latest I mean.

But for now, I'm really enjoying my Tecno Camon CXgrin
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by ibinaboonline: 1:49pm On May 28, 2017
wetin consign me?
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by ewizard1: 2:27pm On May 28, 2017
polydoctor:
Ikirun, Osun state
Okay!
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by MizMyColi(f): 2:29pm On May 28, 2017
DMerciful:
Hey Mizmy

Only God knows y you left politics section. Anyways, could you recomend a techno tablet with >=8" screen and >=3g ram or related products?
Thanks
Hehehehe

I'm not always chanced like I was then.

I want to recommend Droipad 8H, but the downside is the RAM.

I bought one for my boss and he sent me to buy another one for someone.

Though someone on the forum is claiming that his own gave him charging point issues.

I will get feedback from my boss on Tuesday as to the performance of his own.

The RAM is 1gb tho.

To me, no Tecno tablet appeals to me now, in terms of RAM and clock speed. Maybe they will up their game later this year sha.

Have you thought of getting other brands.

I've seen some cheap and fine specs tabs on Ali express.
But would you be willing to take the risks involved?
They are serious risks btwwink
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by FrancisCAF: 2:44pm On May 28, 2017
Check samsung galaxy C7, you will notice you dont have first hand information
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by DMerciful(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2017
Thanks...I buy a lot of stuff from aliexpress so I know my way there however the only one I saw with appreciable spec including sim card capability is the huawei media pad M2. The price though is scary.
I am not particular about techno just brands with high value for money grin grin
MizMyColi:

Hehehehe

I'm not always chanced like I was then.

I want to recommend Droipad 8H, but the downside is the RAM.

I bought one for my boss and he sent me to buy another one for someone.

Though someone on the forum is claiming that his own gave him charging point issues.

I will get feedback from my boss on Tuesday as to the performance of his own.

The RAM is 1gb tho.

To me, no Tecno tablet appeals to me now, in terms of RAM and clock speed. Maybe they will up their game later this year sha.

Have you thought of getting other brands.

I've seen some cheap and fine specs tabs on Ali express.
But would you be willing to take the risks involved?
They are serious risks btwwink
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 2:57pm On May 28, 2017
Ebuka2016:

which one be Umidigi again?? Wetin man no go hear?? Small time yhu go dey hear Ebuka2016 duos, lala note 4...guy no reason am, ur phone no go make dat list.

My guy, if you handle my Umidigi C Note, you go think say the phone pass $130.
The hardware feels very solidly built, when drop am, e no go pieces. Solid metal unibody all round....... The fingerprint scanner, sharp die......
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 3:01pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

True talk.

I feel they've come of age, and may want to take it up a notch. But with low prices being their major selling point, I do not think they will stray too far away from that principle.

Talking it up that notch, might also involve them testing the financial prowess of their loyal fan base. $499 would be the best selling point, or else we know they are getting greedy.............
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 3:03pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

Looks a nice design. Very catchy.

I think it sporting a snapdragon processor will be a plus too; as some of the issues users have been complaining about, like crashes and stuff, were caused by the mediatek processors the devices feature.

Many peoole feel they would not sell the crystal plus. Crystal Pro starts selling next month, but the ultimate seller (if they do), would be the crystal plus.
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 3:06pm On May 28, 2017
PoisonedOne:
this is soo funny. grin
Thanks for the clarification.

Umidigi does not seem to care. All their press releases and YouTube videos, they are simply and physically putting an iPhone next to their own models and asking you to spot the difference......
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by donkaz2(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2017
angels09:

I put it to you that your​list is skewed. Where's Xiaomi in your caveman's list?

Now​ see xiaomi Mi6.... 6G of RAM... Snapdragon 835!

Even xiaomi Mi Mix2 is a killer check google urself

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Ofemmanu1: 3:46pm On May 28, 2017
wrong, you know nothing about technology.

Samsung S89+ tops the list, it runs on the BEST processor ever! 10nm.

Xiaomi MI mix is number two..
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by MizMyColi(f): 3:56pm On May 28, 2017
DMerciful:
Thanks...I buy a lot of stuff from aliexpress so I know my way there however the only one I saw with appreciable spec including sim card capability is the huawei media pad M2. The price though is scary.
I am not particular about techno just brands with high value for money grin grin

Lol
Okay.
I used to do lots of window shopping on Ali.
I bought 3 wristwatches from there and only the two I bought from one shop has delivered.

The other one hang like ceiling fan for air.
No news from the seller either.

I'm kinda losing interest in online shopping. Lol

If it's not urgent, you can wait some more.
Tecno suppose produce tab this year.

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by malton: 3:59pm On May 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Talking it up that notch, might also involve them testing the financial prowess of their loyal fan base. $499 would be the best selling point, or else we know they are getting greedy.............

That would be suicidal, IMHO. There are prices beyond which a "loyal" customer stops being faithful.

The force which established the relationship will always be the binding force. Moving their prices close to those of top brands will see a lot of people jump ship.

For instance, for all their tried and true love for the brand, Xiaomi users don't really buy high end devices like the mi mix. The prices always prove prohibitive.

I like brands like the OnePlus, Xiaomi, and Vivo, not just because they offer phones at low, competitive prices, but because their devices are top notch and would rival those of any top brand in the market today. That way, I can pay above $600 for their products. I would pay that amount to avoid Samsung and their many bloatware. For most people, however, the prices are always a factor.

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by malton: 4:08pm On May 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Many peoole feel they would not sell the crystal plus. Crystal Pro starts selling next month, but the ultimate seller (if they do), would be the crystal plus.

If they do not, then I think it's them being cautious.

Maybe the cost of experimenting with such ideas will keep the from producing it, as giving their reputation, a lot of people may not be willing to part with so much money for a device that may not be durable.

But it'd be fun to try.
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Skmoda360(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2017
patiently waiting for Nokia Swan to come out.....
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 5:04pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

That would be suicidal, IMHO. There are prices beyond which a "loyal" customer stops being faithful.

The force which established the relationship will always be the binding force. Moving their prices close to those of top brands will see a lot of people jump ship.

For instance, for all their tried and true love for the brand, Xiaomi users don't really buy high end devices like the mi mix. The prices always prove prohibitive.

I like brands like the OnePlus, Xiaomi, and Vivo, not just because they offer phones at low, competitive prices, but because their devices are top notch and would rival those of any top brand in the market today. That way, I can pay above $600 for their products. I would pay that amount to avoid Samsung and their many bloatware. For most people, however, the prices are always a factor.

Pricing is usually the main factor, most buyers put into consideration.
If network providers gave out handsets on fixed time contracts in Nigeria, we possibly would all own Samsung S8+ & Iphone 7 +.
So cost for me forms the main factor. Why buy a Samsung S8+ for $900, when my Umidigi C Note only cost me $130?
I do not require all the extra functionality they claim the more expensive devices offers. My phone to me serves a basic function........
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 5:06pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

If they do not, then I think it's them being cautious.

Maybe the cost of experimenting with such ideas will keep the from producing it, as giving their reputation, a lot of people may not be willing to part with so much money for a device that may not be durable.

But it'd be fun to try.

If the Umidigi Crystal Plus sold for $350, who would not take a gamble?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.