Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors (36233 Views)

Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core. What Do They Mean? / iPhone SE is faster than the fastest Android Smartphones, says Tim Cook / What Does Dual, Quad, Hexa, Octa And Deca Core Means??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by malton: 5:26pm On May 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Pricing is usually the main factor, most buyers put into consideration.
If network providers gave out handsets on fixed time contracts in Nigeria, we possibly would all own Samsung S8+ & Iphone 7 +.
So cost for me forms the main factor. Why buy a Samsung S8+ for $900, when my Umidigi C Note only cost me $130?
I do not require all the extra functionality they claim the more expensive devices offers. My phone to me serves a basic function........

You are right. That was the point I tried to communicate. Your points are succinctly put too. When I got my Xiaomi, I was almost moved to tears because I felt Samsung had been cheating me the whole time.

As things stand, I'd get an Huawei, Xiaomi or Oneplus at the expense of a Sammy device even if they sold at the same price as a flagship. Somehow, I've gotten so used to Samsung devices that I now find them boring.

The Xiaomi I'm currently using represents my first departure from the Samsung lineup since the S2 (used till the s6 edge). So I kind of find it refreshing for a change.

The build and quality is more or less the same. I'm an Android enthusiast, so the iPhone is a no-no.

2 Likes

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by malton: 5:27pm On May 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If the Umidigi Crystal Plus sold for $350, who would not take a gamble?

Ahhh, at that price, I'd be the first person on queue.

grin

Who no like better thing wey money no kill.
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 5:52pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

You are right. That was the point I tried to communicate. Your points are succinctly put too. When I got my Xiaomi, I was almost moved to tears because I felt Samsung had been cheating me the whole time.

As things stand, I'd get an Huawei, Xiaomi or Oneplus at the expense of a Sammy device even if they sold at the same price as a flagship. Somehow, I've gotten so used to Samsung devices that I now find them boring.

The Xiaomi I'm currently using represents my first departure from the Samsung lineup since the S2 (used till the s6 edge). So I kind of find it refreshing for a change.

The build and quality is more or less the same. I'm an Android enthusiast, so the iPhone is a no-no.

Likewise, started off with blackberry and feel for the advert and popular mentality into the jaws of samsung.
My stray out of Samsung's world into Umidigi's world (initially had a hiccup). But this bloatware free umidigi c note is so fluid and very different. The best way to describe it is like climbing out of KIA into a BMW......
In my eyes now, going by the general perception, This KIA is my new BMW, and I am surely enjoying the ride so far.........
This other players in the smartphone world are really changing the game. Gone are the days when we could easily justify paying $900 for a smartphone......
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 5:54pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

Ahhh, at that price, I'd be the first person on queue.

grin

Who no like better thing wey money no kill.

Haba Oga, you would be the second person on the queue (I would be in front of you).......
I would happily take the gamble on $350........
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by UncutSk(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2017
angels09:

I put it to you that your​list is skewed. Where's Xiaomi in your caveman's list?

Now​ see xiaomi Mi6.... 6G of RAM... Snapdragon 835!
guy imagine oo #xiaomigang

2 Likes

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Philbel(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=NaijaTechGuy post=56946399][/quoteo]. These are cool spec
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

My guy, if you handle my Umidigi C Note, you go think say the phone pass $130.
The hardware feels very solidly built, when drop am, e no go pieces. Solid metal unibody all round....... The fingerprint scanner, sharp die......
even itel users will say same thing u just said when their phone is new.
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by malton: 7:25pm On May 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Likewise, started off with blackberry and feel for the advert and popular mentality into the jaws of samsung.
My stray out of Samsung's world into Umidigi's world (initially had a hiccup). But this bloatware free umidigi c note is so fluid and very different. The best way to describe it is like climbing out of KIA into a BMW......
In my eyes now, going by the general perception, This KIA is my new BMW, and I am surely enjoying the ride so far.........
This other players in the smartphone world are really changing the game. Gone are the days when we could easily justify paying $900 for a smartphone......

Hahahhahha. This your analogy no be here o. KIA and BMW grin.

Far gone, boss. As in, I couldn't have put it any better. Thanks to the advent of the Internet and online retail services. They make buying a lot easier. Otherwise we'd be stuck with tecno and infinix as alternatives.

That would have made me stick to Samsung all the more.

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by malton: 7:28pm On May 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Haba Oga, you would be the second person on the queue (I would be in front of you).......
I would happily take the gamble on $350........

Hahahhahha

I'll gladly accept second place. grin cheesy

Cos that'd be a bargain.
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Freelancer007(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2017
gionee m2017 is the best of them all
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by coolted(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2017
money wey you go take buy 50by50 land and still get enough change for building design

kai!!!!
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 8:39pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

Hahahhahha. This your analogy no be here o. KIA and BMW grin.

Far gone, boss. As in, I couldn't have put it any better. Thanks to the advent of the Internet and online retail services. They make buying a lot easier. Otherwise we'd be stuck with tecno and infinix as alternatives.

That would have made me stick to Samsung all the more.

Which is why all the Apple's & Samsung of this world are feeling small heat.
Their marketshare is slowly been chewed at by the Chinese alternative offerings........
The customer is surely winning with all this alternatives

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 8:41pm On May 28, 2017
malton:

Hahahhahha

I'll gladly accept second place. grin cheesy

Cos that'd be a bargain.

Thank Goodness. I almost thought I lost my space at the front of the queue.

Better bargain sef....
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 8:54pm On May 28, 2017
Ebuka2016:

even itel users will say same thing u just said when their phone is new.

We don't expect to use our phones forever nah? If we use this our special Chinese devices (like umidigi), for about 1 year or 2.
We have got our $ worth already. Spend part of the money saved from buying flagship devices, and buy another good quality chinco device. Simply keep repeating the process (how would a man having the ability the have numerous ladies, want to stick with just 1 lady)?

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

We don't expect to use our phones forever nah? If we use this our special Chinese devices (like umidigi), for about 1 year or 2.
We have got our $ worth already. Spend part of the money saved from buying flagship devices, and buy another good quality chinco device. Simply keep repeating the process (how would a man having the ability the have numerous ladies, want to stick with just 1 lady)?
no wahala as long as you like the phone

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by chiraqDemon(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2017
Xblink:
Oboy see Huawei n Gionee dey rub shoulder oooo...no b small thing ooo
Huawei has always been a big company with many high end phones (tho less popular). Na gionee shock me, even tho nothing go do make i go buy gionee product. see as d phone even get mind come costly pass s8 but if e spoil and u carry am go gionee office na new thread u go open o.
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by chiraqDemon(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2017
coolted:
money wey you go take buy 50by50 land and still get enough change for building design

kai!!!!
E be like say buhari nor be president for that side nau
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by malton: 12:47am On May 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Thank Goodness. I almost thought I lost my space at the front of the queue.

Better bargain sef....
grin

You couldn't have. You're UMIDIGI's one true representative in naija.

So deserve the honor.

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 12:50am On May 29, 2017
malton:

grin

You couldn't have. You're UMIDIGI's one true representative in naija.

So deserve the honor.

LOL.........
Have you seen and felt recent devices?
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by malton: 12:51am On May 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Which is why all the Apple's & Samsung of this world are feeling small heat.
Their marketshare is slowly been chewed at by the Chinese alternative offerings........
The customer is surely winning with all this alternatives

The littering of the smartphone industry with cheap, yet quality Chinese brands has helped a great deal. If not we'd be forced to fork out upwards of $1k dollars for the quality that we desire.

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by malton: 12:55am On May 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

LOL.........
Have you seen and felt recent devices?

UMIDIGI devices that is?

I have yet to handle their devices. But I learnt that they feel sturdily built.
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 1:02am On May 29, 2017
malton:

UMIDIGI devices that is?

I have yet to handle their devices. But I learnt that they feel sturdily built.

Yes Umidigi. Very sturdy and looks expensive
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 1:04am On May 29, 2017
malton:

The littering of the smartphone industry with cheap, yet quality Chinese brands has helped a great deal. If not we'd be forced to fork out upwards of $1k dollars for the quality that we desire.

If you hit gearbest, the litany of Chinese unknown manufacturers is mind blowing.....
Various sizes and varying price ranges. We are now truly spoilt for choice.

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Nobody: 1:14am On May 29, 2017
wink
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Nobody: 5:45am On May 29, 2017
Simeon244:

Why?

Choice
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by malton: 9:18am On May 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If you hit gearbest, the litany of Chinese unknown manufacturers is mind blowing.....
Various sizes and varying price ranges. We are now truly spoilt for choice.

Real spoilt for choice. And I'm loving it.

And to think that these phones could be a lot cheaper were it not for our misfiring monetary policies.

I see good days ahead for the Chinese OEMs.
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by Lexusgs430: 2:08am On May 30, 2017
malton:

Real spoilt for choice. And I'm loving it.

And to think that these phones could be a lot cheaper were it not for our misfiring monetary policies.

I see good days ahead for the Chinese OEMs.

The future is truly bright for consumers, considering buying more for a lot less...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by coolted(m): 3:13pm On May 30, 2017
chiraqDemon:
E be like say buhari nor be president for that side nau
but he be president when u buy 300 and something thousand naira phone abi?
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by coolted(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2017
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by naruto1979: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
2. Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Next on the list is the Sony Xperia XZ Premium. The Xperia XZ Premium sports an IPS 5.46-inch screen and with a 3840 x 2160 pixel resolution and an excellent (807 ppi). Under the hood is a Snapdragon 835 SoC.
It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage (expandable to 256GB). This Sony flagship is water resistant with an IP68 certification. The rear camera is a 19MP, f/2.0 aperture (predictive phase-detection and laser autofocus) while the front is 13MP, f/2.2 . aperture . Keeping the lights on is a massive 3230 mAH(Quick Charge) . It runs on Android Nougat (7.1). It costs about 275,000 naira.

The specification is awesome.
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by salesforce: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Get onr below
Re: See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors by sagaxity(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
One plus 5 is faster than samsung s8
Except your list is based on personal preference....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.