Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? (2524 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Bambog(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2017
Funny how we make a big deal out of things when they don’t deserve the time and attention. Besides, why was public opinion more important than my own wants and decisions in the first place? >>>>>>> Continue reading >>>>>>> http://sweetlife69.com/2017/05/26/living-together-marriage/
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 28, 2017
NOPE angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 11:31am On May 28, 2017
Aderola15:
NOPE angry
grin
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 28, 2017
Religiously it is wrong
But if you are engaged or maybe have done the initial introduction between families some get a pass
If you already have child with him .. what's the point might aswell live together
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by dingbang(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2017
Its cool.. No biggie.... But I won't be surprised when girls will come and pretend on this thread
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 28, 2017
Tuham:

grin

My cupcake kiss

Happy Sunday hon wink

1 Like

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 28, 2017
Aderola15:

My cupcake kiss

Happy Sunday hon wink

Good morning Ade!

It's been a very looooooooong time and was beginning to wonder maybe you had left me for one rich boy on Nairaland ni cheesy

Hope you are doing great?
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 11:47am On May 28, 2017
Tuham:

Good morning Ade!

It's been a very looooooooong time and was beginning to wonder maybe you had left me for one rich boy on Nairaland ni cheesy

Hope you are doing great?

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

That's impossible, you know. wink

Been really good, you?
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by NairalandCS(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2017
Yes o.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 28, 2017
if there is need for it..asking as he has done the necessary things..like introduction etc
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by kaboninc(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

That's impossible, you know. wink

Been really good, you?

A-ha.. .i don casshh you today
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 28, 2017
kaboninc:

A-ha.. .i don casshh you today

Don't cash me unku, I'll rather you cheque me biko. tongue
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by kaboninc(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't cash me unku, I'll rather you cheque me biko. tongue

If ahh sheque you, it wee now bounce. I don't want yhu to be bouncing. cheesy cheesy
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 28, 2017
kaboninc:

If ahh sheque you, it wee now bounce. I don't want yhu to be bouncing. cheesy cheesy

Loool... Bounce kor skip nii tongue

Happy Sunday, dear.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by kaboninc(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool... Bounce kor skip nii tongue

Happy Sunday, dear.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Same to you oh....my baeby kiss kiss kiss

You know I have been missing you since since that you go
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 28, 2017
kaboninc:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

why's it that some nairaland guys don't know when to stop and keep their prestige. Over doing it will make you look like a clown and especially if she snubs and doesn't reply back anymore

Damn that's will I choose smart guys as friends, guys with class and stance not clowns like most NL guys

1 Like

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by kaboninc(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2017
desquad:
why's it that some nairaland guys don't know when to stop and keep their prestige. Over doing it will make you look like a clown and especially if she snubs and doesn't reply back anymore

Damn that's will I choose smart guys as friends, guys with class and stance not clowns like most NL guys

You're obviously not smart.

1 Like

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 28, 2017
kaboninc:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Looool... Ion know wah you talking about booda Kabiru, have been everywhere na. cool tongue
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by kaboninc(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool... Ion know wah you talking about booda Kabiru, have been everywhere na. cool tongue

Hehehe.. .sister Ade,

The way you pipu are doing my name ehhh

Iss not a good something ohh
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 28, 2017
kaboninc:

You're obviously not smart.

Wanted to reply him but his profile gave me a change of heart. You wanna ignore, yeah? wink
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by kaboninc(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Wanted to reply him but his profile gave me a change of heart. You wanna ignore, yeah? wink

Ignored already jare.. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 28, 2017
kaboninc:

Hehehe.. .sister Ade,

The way you pipu are doing my name ehhh

Iss not a good something ohh

Sister kinni shocked shocked, you want all these fine bobos to ignore me abi undecided...

Oya Kaybee bobo, you know where to find me. tongue wink
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by kaboninc(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2017
Aderola15:

Sister kinni shocked shocked, you want all these fine bobos to ignore me abi undecided...

Oya Kaybee bobo, you know where to find me. tongue wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Coming there kiss kiss
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 28, 2017
Edimolu..what's up?
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by edimolu(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Edimolu..what's up?

Hi babes.....am good nd you? grin

Happy sunday grin
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 28, 2017
edimolu:

Hi babes.....am good nd you? grin

Happy sunday grin
Mo'wapa oh..
Happy Sunday to you too..why you laughing tho? Lol
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by edimolu(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Mo'wapa oh..
Happy Sunday to you too..why you laughing tho? Lol

That u remembered me..... sad
Ure not running anywhr today as id murder ur ass wif a lotta questions cheesy
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 28, 2017
edimolu:

That u remembered me..... sad
Ure not running anywhr today as id murder ur ass wif a lotta questions cheesy
Looool..No P

What questions oh? grin
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by edimolu(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Looool..No P

What questions oh? grin

Can you really answer dose questions on here?...there's no stopping once i start cool
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 28, 2017
edimolu:

Can you really answer dose questions on here?...there's no stopping once i start cool
Hahahahaha...

Oya oh..iyamm hearing.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2017
undecided why not
Re: Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? by edimolu(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahahaha...

Oya oh..iyamm hearing.
Am curious to know what it takes to meet you....whats that mystery that surrounds you?

Arrrrghhhh i need answers cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Couple Takes A Funny Romantic Maternity Shot(pic) / Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.