Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) (53402 Views)

Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by 5chrisade: 5:06pm On May 28, 2017
Xxxback:

SCAM SCAM SCAM ALERT

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Mrop(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2017
this is absurd
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2017
All these pple dat gv their kids out as maids are useless. If u cannot take care of them. Why born. 90% of maids are maltreated. Mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by eminikansoso(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2017
grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by YelloweWest: 5:09pm On May 28, 2017
MasterRahl:
Too bad. Its a good thing he has withdrawn the case. This househelp thing should be phased out...unless you're placing him/her on pay.
Don't they work for free??
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by JORDAN202: 5:09pm On May 28, 2017
THE ONLY MISTAKE SHE DID WAS NOT MAKING THE POISON STRONG ENOUGH...............!

WHY MUST NIGERIANS ALWAYS EMPLOY MINORS TO DO THEIR DOMESTIC CHORES WITHOUT REALISING THAT THESE MINORS ALSO WANT A BETTER LIFE.

NIGERIA WILL BE A BETTER PLACE IF THESE MINORS WOULD ALL ADD POISON TO THESE WICKED PEOPLE' FOOD THAT HAVE ENSLAVED THEM AND RUINED THEIR FUTURE FROM THIS YOUNG AGE.

IT IS A VERY GOOD THING TO BRING A DISADVANTAGED CHILD TO YOUR HOME, BUT ENSURE YOU TREAT THEM THE SAME WAY YOU WILL TREAT YOUR OWN CHILD.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Johnkennie(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2017
That's okay. grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by LeanonGOD(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2017
Too much of Sapele Water is an application to the brain malfunction.
princeofpeace22:
Good you for die sef

Practicing child labour angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by YelloweWest: 5:15pm On May 28, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Good you for die sef

Practicing child labour angry
Abeg close ur mouth if u have nothing reasonable to say. I've lived in Europe and USA kids as young as 11 work! They are thought from an early age the value of money and how hard it is to make money.

My 11year old son works for me as my lawn mower operator, what's wrong with that??
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by repogirl(f): 5:19pm On May 28, 2017
This is what happens when you employ a child as your maid
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 28, 2017
he should just send her away.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Nigerians and twisted mentality.

What is wrong with a 14year old cooking beans? I started cooking for my dad at 12 undecided
You cooked for your dad. She's cooking for her Master.

6 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Don't they work for free??
I don't get you please
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by LeanonGOD(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2017
I smell abusive and frustration.
flomo124:
Am speechless but why
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Tecno66: 5:23pm On May 28, 2017
Flexherbal:
How can a child of that age do such a devilish act!
She is definitely not an ordinary child. If investigated further, she may be a flight leautenant at night.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by raphy(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2017
Beans wahala the young girl should be taken to church fo deliverance .some house maid r witches.I tot the man abuse her sexually. sad
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by LeanonGOD(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2017
munyiwa:
Seriously,I don't buy the idea of having house maids,its like giving your soul to them when they start living with you
You are ABSOLUTELY right.
Flexherbal:
How can a child of that age do such a devilish act!
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by agrovick(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

What is wrong with a 14year old cooking beans? I started cooking for my dad at 12 undecided

Everything is wrong with it, she is a minor working as a maid. That we do it here in Nigeria doesn't make it right.

BTW, you were cooking for your dad not your employer; big difference

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by LeanonGOD(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2017
When will you grow up?.
Ezedon:
Afonja s and bad mind
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by updatesflow: 5:30pm On May 28, 2017
Oh that very bad. What a devilish character she has portrayed. She will definitely be brought to book. Guess what Hadid is doing to her ass in this photo http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/hilarious-what-do-you-think-bella-is.html
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by favourlove1: 5:31pm On May 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

d issue here is child labour. u wount pay a maid bt u want to hire d one u wount pay yet u over work. dnt expect a 14 yrs old to love u for beating her yet ur kids do same thin n she watches u let them b. wives stop being lazy!!!

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by ignis: 5:40pm On May 28, 2017
This world have spoiled.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by redsun(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2017
Tecno66:
She is definitely not an ordinary child. If investigated further, she may be a flight leautenant at night.

Here we go again,dysfunctional analysis.

She is an abused and she should have killed the heartless monster.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by ziga: 5:45pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
This is the only reason why husbands want only their wives to cook for them... But these women won't listen..

Lol...

So wives don't know where rat poison is? Nice try. Nice try. Lol.

If you really don't want to be poisoned, you will cook your own food.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 5:46pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Okay na
Disadvantages of child labour.

Why will a 14year old girl cook beans for you when your wife is at home?
it is laziness.
It is this kind of indomi generation youth like you like

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by dingbang(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2017
ziga:

Lol...

So wives don't know where rat poison is? Nice try. Nice try. Lol.

If you really don't want to be poisoned, you will cook your own food.
ziga... You seem like a witch...
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Okay na
Disadvantages of child labour.

Why will a 14year old girl cook beans for you when your wife is at home?
very good question.Even the child looks malnurished

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Ayemileto(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2017
i think the only reason for the man to pull out the case is to save face. some dirty "things" might be exposed if he continued with the case and he may be found guilty of child abuse.
favourlove1:

d issue here is child labour. u wount pay a maid bt u want to hire d one u wount pay yet u over work. dnt expect a 14 yrs old to love u for beating her yet ur kids do same thin n she watches u let them b. wives stop being lazy!!!
i think the only reason for the man to pull out the case is to save face. some dirty "things" might be exposed if he continued with the case and he may be found guilty of child abuse.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by ziga: 5:52pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
ziga... You seem like a witch...

Thank you.

And you, my friend are most definitely a dingleberry. Sorry dingbang
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Agyy: 5:52pm On May 28, 2017
In less dan 5-7yrs dis one will b asking for God fearing husband. May God save men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect / Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.