Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) (53400 Views)

Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Ayemileto(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Abeg close ur mouth if u have nothing reasonable to say. I've lived in Europe and USA kids as young as 11 work! They are thought from an early age the value of money and how hard it is to make money.

My 11year old son works for me as my lawn mower operator, what's wrong with that??

Do those kids get beaten? please think like someone living in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by BondExpert: 5:55pm On May 28, 2017
Such a sad one.

Check my signature for your Alco board cladding.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 28, 2017
Thank God Alh lived to tell the tale.. the girl should be sent for deliverance,the devil is acting up thru her.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by bukitt: 5:58pm On May 28, 2017
smiley
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 28, 2017
Wuzyurdaddy:
Even with the white sash in her face I can still see her eyes. No remorse
i am not surprised look! the Oga obviously didn't mention how him and his wife have been abusing the poor minor, people are not born evil you know? she perhaps could not take anymore of their abuse.
why should we believe the OGA's story?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 28, 2017
why should anyone believe the boss? the poor maid couldn't perhaps take anymore of their abuse. she should have made sure the man died by stabbing him. angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2017
This is not a tribal comment but what have seen often, why do yoruba like taking kids for maid?

Sometimes i wonder the kind of parent that will give out an under age as maid.

It's too common among the yoruba's and i think those in charge of this should create more awareness concerning the harm it does.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2017
gypsey:
i am not surprised look! the Oga obviously didn't mention how him and his wife have been abusing the poor minor, people are not born evil you know? she perhaps could not take anymore of their abuse.
why should we believe the OGA's story?

Valid point made.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Precial419: 6:21pm On May 28, 2017
She has worked for two years already dat is she started wrkin frm age 12 n am sure dis is nt her first time of cooking so y would she want to poison him. i mean only him n nt his entire. this man definitely have skeleton in his pocket. dis is jux half truth.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 28, 2017
and who is to be blamed for this?, if you look at it critically, poor people have more kids,instead of using their energy to make money,they use it for reproduction, and later use it to cause problem for the society and government, by either leaving them to fend for themselves or give them out as house helps. The government needs to pay more attention to family planning, our population is exploding with little resources to go round

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by santicruz: 6:27pm On May 28, 2017
Is it wrong for her to cook? I started cooking in my father's house at the age of 10
NwaObinkita:
Okay na
Disadvantages of child labour.

Why will a 14year old girl cook beans for you when your wife is at home?
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by YelloweWest: 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
agrovick:

Everything is wrong with it, she is a minor working as a maid. That we do it here in Nigeria doesn't make it right.

BTW, you were cooking for your dad not your employer; big difference
My son is 11. He is my employee. In Europe in my early teenage years I was an employee!
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by YelloweWest: 6:48pm On May 28, 2017
MasterRahl:
I don't get you please
Typo error.

I mentioned to say do house maids work for free??

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by YelloweWest: 6:50pm On May 28, 2017
favourlove1:

d issue here is child labour. u wount pay a maid bt u want to hire d one u wount pay yet u over work. dnt expect a 14 yrs old to love u for beating her yet ur kids do same thin n she watches u let them b. wives stop being lazy!!!
I simply can't hire a 14yearold as a maid cos I'm not ready to train anyone. As for payment, house maids are paid. They don't work for free.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by redsun(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Abeg close ur mouth if u have nothing reasonable to say. I've lived in Europe and USA kids as young as 11 work! They are thought from an early age the value of money and how hard it is to make money.

My 11year old son works for me as my lawn mower operator, what's wrong with that??

Voluntary work to get pocket money is different from the kind of horrors these children are subjected to in nigeria. They are slaves to dysfuntional adults who thinks children are properties to used for their own selfish gains.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by YelloweWest: 6:54pm On May 28, 2017
Ayemileto:

Do those kids get beaten? please think like someone living in Nigeria
Yes! When my kids mess up I get in their asś!

Why does my son stay polite, do his chores and how work and take of his younger siblings when I'm not around??

Because he doesn't want me in that asś!

Believe I once worked as a maid when I returned back to Nigeria.... at the time it wasn't pleasant but I'm happy I had such exposure!
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by YelloweWest: 6:57pm On May 28, 2017
redsun:

Voluntary work to get pocket money is different from the kind of horrors these children are subjected to in nigeria. They are slaves to dysfuntional adults who thinks children are properties to used for their own selfish gains.
Yes sadly in some cases. But not all. Let's not be quick to generalise.

I was once an early teenage maid. This girl is pure evil. A product of her environment
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by intruxive(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2017
Oga, u too committed child abuse. Why will u have an underage working for you. angry

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2017
munyiwa:
Seriously,I don't buy the idea of having house maids,its like giving your soul to them when they start living with you
But how will u do when ur old.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by redsun(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Yes sadly in some cases. But not all. Let's not be quick to generalise.

I was once an early teenage maid. This girl is pure evil. A product of her environment

She snapped,she is a victim from and she was reacting to the evil and wickednesss she has ever known and felt from those who were supposed to guide,nuture and protect her as a child.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by agrovick(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

My son is 11. He is my employee. In Europe in my early teenage years I was an employee!

Aren't our kids automatically our employees? That doesn't count, what you should do is get an 11 year old who is not your relative to serve as maid in your house and lets see if your neighbors won't call the cops on you tongue

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Really? please which europe? I am sure no company will employ a minor in Europe, what happened to welfare? could you not claim welfare?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

come on! man! an 11 years old by law are not even within the working age 16 years are not even withing the age let alone 11, if your 11 years helps with household chores that's not classified as work ( employment) does it?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2017
so even if the boss does not withdraw the case the police will still charge a 14 year old juvenile to court and jail her.

NIGERIAN POLICE

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by poseidon12: 7:22pm On May 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Would you give out your 11 year old to go live with someone else and be mowing lawn for them? Most of these minors are treated badly. It's not the same as your parents trying to bring you up as a responsible person. These kids are generally treated as slaves. I hope you are not guilty of same.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 28, 2017
But some people say rat poison is human stomach medicine
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 28, 2017
agrovick:

Aren't our kids automatically our employees? That doesn't count, what you should do is get an 11 year old who is not your relative to serve as maid in your house and lets see if your neighbors won't call the cops on you tongue
imagine! I was wondering which europe that individual was talking about, I mean, an 11 years old taking up employment? In America and Europe? he/she was lucky the child protections didn't catch him/her. one of my 15 years old sister inlaw was doing school run for me and looking after my son apparently that was employment they accused me of slavery, if not that my sister inlaw explained that she was doing it voluntarily i d have gotten into a whole lot of trouble, let alone an 11 years old.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Elhabeeb1(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2017
The man and his wife should be arrested for engaging in child labour.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 28, 2017
poseidon12:

Would you give out your 11 year old to go live with someone else and be mowing lawn for them? Most of these minors are treated badly. It's not the same as your parents trying to bring you up as a responsible person. These kids are generally treated as slaves. I hope you are not guilty of same.
Absolutely! i suspect he/she is guilty.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 28, 2017
redsun:

Absolutely! %10000 correct!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by poseidon12: 7:36pm On May 28, 2017
gypsey:
Really? please which europe? I am sure no company will employ a minor in Europe, what happened to welfare? could you not claim welfare?

Don't take him serious. He just told us his 11 year old is his employee. So when he says he was an employee as a child in Europe of all places, I understand that he meant employee to his parents. Of course child labor is illegal in developed countries.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2017
African101:
Oga ooo
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.