Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) (53403 Views)

Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 28, 2017
LordCrimson:
I wanted to say something o,but let me just keep kwayet grin grin grin

Yes it's true. Voice it out.
You're a wise man.

Exactly what you thought.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 28, 2017
poseidon12:

Don't take him serious. He just told us his 11 year old is his employee. So when he says he was an employee as a child in Europe of all places, I understand that he meant employee to his parents. Of course child labor is illegal in developed countries.
cheers for the clarification! I was wondered, because i almost got into trouble for letting my 15 years old sister inlaw care for my infant son, let alone an 11 years old. apparently it was slavery
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Okay na
Disadvantages of child labour.

Why will a 14year old girl cook beans for you when your wife is at home?

you said it all. thank you
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by smith666999(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2017
see her lips like rat own
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 28, 2017
Ayemileto:
i think the only reason for the man to pull out the case is to save face. some dirty "things" might be exposed if he continued with the case and he may be found guilty of child abuse.i think the only reason for the man to pull out the case is to save face. some dirty "things" might be exposed if he continued with the case and he may be found guilty of child abuse.

true talk
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 28, 2017
Precial419:
She has worked for two years already dat is she started wrkin frm age 12 n am sure dis is nt her first time of cooking so y would she want to poison him. i mean only him n nt his entire. this man definitely have skeleton in his pocket. dis is jux half truth.

I think so too.there's something fishy

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by slysteel: 7:58pm On May 28, 2017
Arrest this foolish old man and charge him with child labour,he committed a crime and he doesnt even know it yet.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 28, 2017
redsun:

Voluntary work to get pocket money is different from the kind of horrors these children are subjected to in nigeria. They are slaves to dysfuntional adults who thinks children are properties to used for their own selfish gains.
yea
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by agrovick(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2017
gypsey:
imagine! I was wondering which europe that individual was talking about, I mean, an 11 years old taking up employment? In America and Europe? he/she was lucky the child protections didn't catch him/her. one of my 15 years old sister inlaw was doing school run for me and looking after my son apparently that was employment they accused me of slavery, if not that my sister inlaw explained that she was doing it voluntarily i d have gotten into a whole lot of trouble, let alone an 11 years old.

I was been conservative in my discussion with the moniker in question cos I don't have a first hand experience of what obtains in Europe and the US but from what I've read from books etc the law is very protective of women and children so when the moniker claimed there are kids working for people I had to agree but not concede.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Soso990240(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Nigerians and twisted mentality.

What is wrong with a 14year old cooking beans? I started cooking for my dad at 12 undecided
is the man her Dad? We are talking of child labour here and u are talking about doing things for ur parents. Don't u know what house help do in nigeria of today? Most ar like slaves incase u don't know. Their masters treat them as he or she likes. So don't compare family member wit non family member next time.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2017
But the girl no try o, even the man was careless, he should have told his wife to cook the beans instead of the little girl
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by YelloweWest: 8:32pm On May 28, 2017
gypsey:
Really? please which europe? I am sure no company will employ a minor in Europe, what happened to welfare? could you not claim welfare?
Individual employ too
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2017
what does a 14yr old knows?
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by AreaFada2: 8:49pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Okay na

The man ought to be taken to court for child labour.
This sector needs regulating by NASS.
Minimum age should be around 18.

Abused and maltreated kids should not be held responsible for such offences too.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by ejykzy: 8:51pm On May 28, 2017
Lazy women always sends their husbands to early grave. Thnk God the man escaped the stupid lazy woman who was buzy watching stupid african magic yoruba movie wud ve been a widow. Lazy fool, tomoro u go send ur nebor pikin make she prepare Amala for ur husband. Ewu ohia, nkita ara
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by stilldoingokay(f): 8:56pm On May 28, 2017
moyarhtohbadt:
Ok, I wanted to insult your whole generation but I changed my mind.

I don't understand why you want to insult the Hole of his generation for saying what is on is mined.
that girl is too little for Maid work now
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Tecno66: 9:17pm On May 28, 2017
redsun:

Here we go again,dysfunctional analysis.

She is an abused and she should have killed the heartless monster.
At 14yrs, if she didnt behave well and she is reprimanded, does that amount to abuse? At that age, the next thinking is how to poison the man? If discipline of kids amount to child abuse then there is no need to discipline children anymore especially when you may end up being poisoned.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by tylesh(f): 9:34pm On May 28, 2017
LeanonGOD:
God is All that is missing in your life.
He needs God more than anyone else
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by brojoshua: 9:38pm On May 28, 2017
A little sinner Mary. May the Lord save her soul that she too may become like the Marys that were saved and made good by God, by His grace through faith in Christ Jesus His Son.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by drezzyx(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2017
Anoda serial killer in d making. ..I rest my case.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Precial419: 9:53pm On May 28, 2017
Geesugar:

I think so too.there's something fishy
Of course, n den makes it sound as if d girl owns him a favour
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by bionixs: 9:57pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Okay na

so to cook beans she would eat also from at home is now child labour abi? not even that she was sent hawking .14 years girl old o. I have said that Afonjas are monsters, see reasoning. that is why she went for a kill . what baffles me is a large bunch of afonjasticalized ZOMBIES that gave this guy likes
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by LordCrimson(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2017
grin grin wink
B4bestbrain:

Yes it's true. Voice it out. You're a wise man.
Exactly what you thought.
You want to get me into trouble abicheesy
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by chizyann15(f): 10:41pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=NwaObinkita God bless you for this
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:15pm On May 28, 2017
yoruba homes! where wives are lazy to cook for their husbands
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 28, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
yoruba homes! where wives are lazy to cook for their husbands

How mature of you
Smh
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by seun1960(m): 11:25pm On May 28, 2017
Dis girl bad o
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 29, 2017
YelloweWest:

Typo error.

I mentioned to say do house maids work for free??
Those that are taken from their parents with the promise that they'll be sent to school do end up working for free.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by EddieCAD(m): 12:06am On May 29, 2017
emeijeh:
Namecheckers please back off!
She is a minor

With a major heart undecided
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by sunshineV(f): 4:07am On May 29, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Maybe she left the food for rats with some rat poison in it and the gluttonous boss ate the damn food

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by ClassicJuliet: 6:56am On May 29, 2017
munyiwa:
Seriously,I don't buy the idea of having house maids,its like giving your soul to them when they start living with you
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Hannysmilez(f): 8:50am On May 29, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Okay na

Exactly!! The man should be punished
I don't know why we take child abuse lightly in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.