Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) (53404 Views)

Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Hannysmilez(f): 8:57am On May 29, 2017
bionixs:
so to cook beans she would eat also from at home is now child labour abi? not even that she was sent hawking .14 years girl old o. I have said that Afonjas are monsters, see reasoning. that is why she went for a kill . what baffles me is a large bunch of afonjasticalized ZOMBIES that gave this guy likes
Is your brain to slow to comprehend the meaning of "Housemaid"? Or you didn't see it in the story?
Even if she wasn't a maid,a 14year old shouldn't be cooking unsupervised. I don't know how we raise kids these days
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Hannysmilez(f): 9:12am On May 29, 2017
YelloweWest:

Yes sadly in some cases. But not all. Let's not be quick to generalise.

I was once an early teenage maid. This girl is pure evil. A product of her environment
You're the one who is silly as a product of your environment. It's illegal for a child under 16 to have to work to earn pay. That apart,psychology backs her up;she can't be punished,she still is a child
Just because it happened ty you don't make it right and you're a terrible parent if your kid only behaves himself coz he-s scared of getting his ass whooped. I can't believe you proudly typed how you threaten your kid
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2017
Because she's not their child now, it's child labour. So a 14 yr old cannot cook beans again abi?
NwaObinkita:
Okay na
Disadvantages of child labour.

Why will a 14year old girl cook beans for you when your wife is at home?
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by makizee(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2017
YelloweWest:

Nigerians and twisted mentality.

What is wrong with a 14year old cooking beans? I started cooking for my dad at 12 undecided

Thinks small na, were you also a maid in your dads house, can't you see it goes beyond cooking...
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:07am On May 29, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

How mature of you
Smh
tah gerrat! all they do is fyiok! they only believe men cud be pleased if they enter CUNTinent.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by galadima77(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2017
Be very nice and kind to children! Rebuke them with kind words.... and watch them grow with humility and absolute love.

Do u observe nobody's blaming the '14' year old?
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by YelloweWest: 12:42pm On May 29, 2017
makizee:

Thinks small na, were you also a maid in your dads house, can't you see it goes beyond cooking...
I was not a maid in my dad's house. I worked for someone
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by YelloweWest: 12:44pm On May 29, 2017
Hannysmilez:
You're the one who is silly as a product of your environment. It's illegal for a child under 16 to have to work to earn pay. That apart,psychology backs her up;she can't be punished,she still is a child
Just because it happened ty you don't make it right and you're a terrible parent if your kid only behaves himself coz he-s scared of getting his ass whooped. I can't believe you proudly typed how you threaten your kid
Silly girl. Empty brain.

Most nigerian youth are so stupid and lack independence. I started making my own money at 13. At 16 I was a Major consumables supplier with Intel PH. My father a retired foriegn officer didn't have to worry about my welfare from about age 14!
Today I 29. A lawyer business woman married with kids.
The exposure I had with working and earning my own money helped me achieve success faster that all my mates.

Wait untill u are 50 before u earn your own money.

By the way Google what age can i start working!

Nonsense. U know nothing about me and call me a bad parent. I guess ur mother did a horrible job with u!
Who knows u may still be going to her for pad at your age.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Hannysmilez(f): 2:05pm On May 29, 2017
YelloweWest:

Silly girl. Empty brain.

Most nigerian youth are so stupid and lack independence. I started making my own money at 13. At 16 I was a Major consumables supplier with Intel PH. My father a retired foriegn officer didn't have to worry about my welfare from about age 14!
Today I 29. A lawyer business woman married with kids.
The exposure I had with working and earning my own money helped me achieve success faster that all my mates.

Wait untill u are 50 before u earn your own money.

By the way Google what age can i start working!

Nonsense. U know nothing about me and call me a bad parent. I guess ur mother did a horrible job with u!
Who knows u may still be going to her for pad at your age.
I can-t believe the length you'd go to to prove your ignorance
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 29, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
tah gerrat! all they do is fyiok! they only believe men cud be pleased if they enter CUNTinent.

Lord give u sense as soon as possible
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by GuntersChain(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2017
Come to think of it what does the maid has to do with your food, cooking your food is now a big deal for madam too. Because she is a maid she must work tirelessly forgetting she is someone's daughter.
Re: 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:30am On May 30, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

Lord give u sense as soon as possible
ofcos the Lord gives sense. the little u have was gotten from my lectures.

Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect