Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms (21710 Views)

GUYS! See 6 Reasons Why Women Hate Condoms During S3X / Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by Danokoje14(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2017
In this present dispensation,its common to hear girls complaining about the effects of condoms.So many of them gives flimsy excuses and would always dissuade their boyfriends from utilising it..personally,i have come across so many girls who dislike it and they always tend to discourage me from using it ,even if i threaten to quit,they give no qualms..many of my male friends have experienced the same treatment from their girlfriends /spouses..Based on enquiries from some other peeps,they equally admitted to the same issue..Now ,its worrisome because we all know of the benefits of protecting ones self from viral diseases and unwanted pregnancies...i really want your views on this please because am scared...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by RoyalBlak007: 3:35pm On May 28, 2017
♤Do
♤they?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by pasqal09: 3:39pm On May 28, 2017
If you must have sex, please be wise and use a condom.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by thesicilian: 3:43pm On May 28, 2017
Why do we wear shoes, helmets and hand gloves?

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by SmellingAnus(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2017
Well for some of them , they complain that it's more painful using a condom lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by ajalawole(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2017
Nice question. One of my female friends say she dont feel anything when using condomsad

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by dingbang(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2017
A sensible girl won't want any dick inside her coochie without a condom

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 28, 2017
Ok now my friend let me ask you this, would you enjoy the taste of sweet with the nylon still wrapped on it?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by favourmic(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2017
have came cross a girl that told me condom stuck inside of her i swear i dont know how true is this

slay queen every where

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by oodua1stson: 3:51pm On May 28, 2017
She wants you to get her pregnant ni. Especially if you're ok

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by Oyindidi(f): 3:51pm On May 28, 2017
Them want carry belle

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by Abumtestimony1: 3:56pm On May 28, 2017
And some guys will agree to them..To hell with any girl that refuses condom on her. Few minutes pressure to carry HIV. I know a friend that got HIV that way of recent. Chukwu aju

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 28, 2017
Danokoje14:
In this present dispensation,its common to hear girls complaining about the effects of condoms.So many of them gives flimsy excuses and would always dissuade their boyfriends from utilising it..personally,i have come across so many girls who dislike it and they always tend to discourage me from using it ,even if i threaten to quit,they give no qualms..many of my male friends have experienced the same treatment from their girlfriends /spouses..Based on enquiries from some other peeps,they equally admitted to the same issue..Now ,its worrisome because we all know of the benefits of protecting ones self from viral diseases and unwanted pregnancies...i really want your views on this please because am scared...

must we come to nairaland for everything? I wonder what u want to hear cos u have the answer to the question u asked. it's very funny when u said "i am scared" what for, u have 3 options and they are:
1.either u damn the consequences and continue without condom or
2.insist u must use condom or
3.Abstain from sex, so I wonder what u want to hear or do u xpect some one to tell u it's safe to have unprotected sex?

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by Headlesschicken(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2017
undecided u r phucking sinning already,pls v some regard 4yuh d!ck n cover d sh!t up,since yuh life means so little 2u,every responsible gal asks 4 one...
Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 28, 2017
Yes, there is nothing intimate about using a condom. It's like wanting to give someone a hug and insisting on wearing hazmat gear first; or touching someone but insisting on wearing gloves. What's the point then? I would rather abstain completely. Which is why I have decided to stay a virgin until Jesus comes.

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by FitnessDoctor: 4:49pm On May 28, 2017
if you disregard your health and safety to get pleasure.. then you will lose your health, safety and pleasure all together..
i normally go for std tests in every new relationship, before taking it off (condom) and going raw

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by lashorrt(f): 4:50pm On May 28, 2017
MsRoe:
Yes, there is nothing intimate about using a condom. It's like wanting to give someone a hug and insisting on wearing hazmat gear first; or touching someone but insisting on wearing gloves. What's the point then? I would rather abstain completely. Which is why I have decided to stay a virgin until Jesus comes.

Na true talk.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 28, 2017
Skin to Skin feels better.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 28, 2017
Safiaaa:

Same with HIV too.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2017
Me, na skindive sure pass.. forget condom, na just rubber... anybabe I meet na skindive thingy.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 28, 2017
Some say condom causes some kind of irritation down there (don't know how true) others claim they don't feel sh!t. embarassed

Still yet to try out skin to skin.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by Erums(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2017
This threads reminds me of NIKE.... Yoruba girls and skint to skin...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by lordraiden(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2017
I concur to that,believe me they wanna give you the virus

I don't Fvvck with condoms am immuned to virus grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by uboma(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2017
MsRoe:

I admire the sincerity in your response but the need to play safe cannot and should not be overlooked.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by pTomz(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2017
Safiaaa:
STDs to HIV feels more better cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by TechPanda(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2017
hatbricker:
Ok now my friend let me ask you this, would you enjoy the taste of sweet with the nylon still wrapped on it?

Whether Married Or Not, Why Would You Remove The Nylon Wrapper When You're Not Ready To Leak, Consume And Face The Side Effect Of Sweets?

Please Ask You Doctor/dentist Before You Come And Give Absurd Examples.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by FvckShiT(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2017
Just incase she wants to blöödyfûçkiñg sûck Ur fûçking coçk during sex....right after you fúçkiñg deliver your first cum-load

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by gbugbru(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2017
Wow, thanks for this timely post... Also had an experience with a girl called NIKE.. The first experience with her was under a stir case, I grind and dig until I cum on the floor... When she noticed it, she frowned at me and never wanted to talk with me... I pleaded and asked her why the change of mood... She then told me she wanted it inside her. But I felt the day was still fresh and she was going to work, having it in her would stain her, but she refused saying it wasn't my problem... Since then I feared her and every street girls... Please your advice
Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by TechPanda(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2017
ethene:

must we come to nairaland for everything? I wonder what u want to hear cos u have the answer to the question u asked. it's very funny when u said "i am scared" what for, u have 3 options and they are:
1.either u damn the consequences and continue without condom or
2.insist u must use condom or
3.Abstain from sex, so I wonder what u want to hear or do u xpect some one to tell u it's safe to have unprotected sex?

Mr. Unsaturated, How About Your Brother Ethyne? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms by IBNgemini: 6:25pm On May 28, 2017
Safe sex is great sex
Better wear a latex
Cause you don't want that late test,that "I think I'm late "
Text....

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biggest Breasts On Tiktok ( Pics ) Natural / "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa / How To Count The Numbers Of Rounds During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.