Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

"Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa (21725 Views)

2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19
Nollywood actress and media personality Toke Makinwa has described Nigerian men as “the best in the world.”

She said despite her criticisms of Nigerian men, they are better compared to their counterparts around the world, especially the United Kingdom.

Speaking in the latest episode of her podcast, TokeMoments, she said: “No matter how I criticise Lagos boys, Nigerian men are just badly behaved. But I still think Naija men in the pool are still the best around the world.

“What UK girls are going through, I don’t understand. All my cousins in the UK when they tell me their dating stories, it is bad.”

Her guest, Madame Joyce, a British media personality, concorded: “Honestly, it is really bad. And I feel like because we are so used to it, that is just the expectation.

In Nigeria here, somebody opened the car door for me, I was like, ‘Wow!’ UK boys barely do that. Chivalry in London is so dead. The guys don’t have much shame. There are still conversations about splitting the bills. It happened to me once.”

DAILY POST

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by matify83: 7:39pm On Jan 19
Verily Verily, she has spoken the TRUTH.

Flesh and blood has revealed this to her.

She is speaking from EXPERIENCE

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by mariahAngel(f): 7:39pm On Jan 19
Of course, they are.
My father raised three of them.😌

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by azadus18: 7:43pm On Jan 19
Centred on splitting bills...radarada

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by Lutherblaq: 7:52pm On Jan 19
Only in the darkness can you see the stars.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by EreluRoz: 8:12pm On Jan 19
Aside my brothers and family members, the modern Nigerian men is not it at all. Na slay kings full everywhere.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by Jennyclay(f): 8:25pm On Jan 19
Rich and caring Nigerian men are the best in the world.

Broke and poor men will frustrate you to the core. Ask them for just 5k and see how they will narrate to you how Mr Obinna came to their store to buy goods on credit or how their Oga at work haven’t paid them salary!! undecided

Story upon story upon story upon story!!! undecided

Biko, avoid broke men!! They have absolutely nothing to offer!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by Klinxmanz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
Aside my brothers and family members, the modern Nigerian men is not it at all. Na slay kings full everywhere.
e get millions of nigerians wey even beta pass ur male family members!!..

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by EreluRoz: 8:31pm On Jan 19
Klinxmanz:
e get millions of nigerians wey even beta pass ur male family members!!..
We raised kings in my family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19
Naija men don use D! reset this one brain chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by D4gmail1: 8:35pm On Jan 19
grin Nigerian men are spenders.

7 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by drips8(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19
Definitely referring actually to the simp ways of some men since she mentioned "Chivalry".

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by Itohanmiwa: 8:35pm On Jan 19
Correct gbola don bunk dis one. She don de change her feminism status with style, once they serve her breakfast again all men go be scum once more.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by moje4: 8:36pm On Jan 19
E be like this one collect wela

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by Olympiacos(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19
She is attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by PureFace1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19
What she is really saying is that Nigerian men are the best simps, mugu and maga in the world but enjoy it while it last because red pill movement is taking over.

Number one sign a woman is only going to take you as a maga, they will avoid putting in any effort to make anything work you will be the one doing everything.

Only a hoe with a selfish agenda will have problems with splitting the bills on a first date with a man. If you are really interested in the man you wouldn't mind splitting the bills on the first date, but these broke and hungry hoes are only interested in using men, eating free food, getting free gifts and favours like an orphan without putting in any effort to deserve it.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by essienisrael5(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19
One day I go plank u for this forum
Jennyclay:

Broke and poor men will frustrate you to the core. Ask them for just 5k and see how they will narrate to you how Mr Obinna came to their store to buy goods on credit or how their Oga at work haven’t paid them salary!! undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by DMerciful(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19
Most women in the world knows including Nigerian women even though they don't show much appreciation

16 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by Starz825(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19
God created women differently....

the way some of them reason, most times u just wonder

Now look at this babe....talking nonsense with confidence.....

women go dey find perfect man even when they ain't perfect themselves...

we are all humans and weak.....understand this and breathe

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by fxexperts: 8:38pm On Jan 19
EreluRoz:
Actually your brothers and family are the worst set of Nigeria men ever.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by ImoleNaija: 8:38pm On Jan 19
There are still conversations about splitting the bills. It happened to me once.

Mama don taste both good & bad before voicing out.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by Scream(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19
Jennyclay:

Urgent 2k girl...
How many people have you given money? Obiageli!

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by Nonexisting1: 8:39pm On Jan 19
Hehehe. The man behind her bills seems to have reacted negatively to her feminism activities online or someone might have just dicknified her to cloud nine that her brain has now resetted. There are many diseases sex starvation can cause and feminism is one of it. We thank the Lord for her new life and this confession.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by eliwa47(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19
In fairness she's right, Naija men are the best, though some of them are Ọsinwin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by silvoclaira: 8:40pm On Jan 19
grin

And the idiocy couldn't stick to a one minute man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by thinkmoney(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19
Odewaleadesoye:
[/b]
DAILY POST
It might really be rephrased as Nigerian men arre the most mumu. Her yardstick is in her last paragraph...its about who pays bill more

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by Enddy50ty(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19
Okay
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by ednut1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19
Where in the world are Nigerian women being rushed Let her talk about that one.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19
That's beautiful
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa by Mikelarteta(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19
I need a very good electrician to start my 2013 Dodge Ram. The kick has an issue and I need it fixed asap in Lagos around Iyana Ipaja. Chat me up on +1 613 912 2793.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her / Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms / Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.