Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures (1928 Views)

Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari / Dino Melaye: The Bags Of Signatures From Voters Received By INEC In Abuja (Pics) / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by Oluwolex2000(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-bzjbIxceo9Y/WSqUQkHNvHI/AAAAAAAMgqg/o9bGGac5FyM1SRAD1YqKuOpRHO_U71EDQCLcB/s400/unnamed.png[/img]

This is a photo from the just concluded G7 summit in Italy.

It's from a document shared by the G& official twitter handle showing the signature of world leaders like Donald Trump, Theresa May, Emmanuel Macron and others as they sign a document on the Statement on the fight against Terrorism and Violent Extremism.

Why is Nigeria Own not there ?

cc: Lalasticlala

Source : http://..com/2017/05/incredible-see-viral-photo-of-world.html
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by squash47(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2017
Nigeria has no president, we only have cordinator or u can call him class sorry counry rep....
the elected president is using life support in Cotonou..

2 Likes

Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 28, 2017
omo! see money
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by OVI75(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2017
Bad Ass Trump...

Fr The person Above me,Nigeria's Is Nt Dere Cos Nigeria Is No Member Of D G7,they Were only Invited.

2 Likes

Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by Splashme: 3:49pm On May 28, 2017
Ooh boy . . . . . see the
Japanese Prime Minister's signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2017
Everything about Donald Trump is fight, look at his signature

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by Adeyinka12(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2017
This Donald Trump signature nah die oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 28, 2017
squash47:
Nigeria has no president, we only have cordinator or u can call him class sorry counry rep....
the elected president is using life support in Cotonou..
So Nigeria join d G7 for Ur mind abi
Ur mumu Don reach 99.98%. very soon d bubble go burst and u go fool urself for public place where children go laugh u.
mtchewww

I doubt if anybody in ur family, both extensive and even in laws alike has ever attained the height of a country rep like the man osinbajo.

Check his profile and u will see he's a successful man even before becoming the VP.

2 Likes

Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by GreyLaw(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2017
This Trump's signature is bullish!

Lool... Trump my man.
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by Bugatie(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2017
GreyLaw:
This Trump's signature is bullish!

Lool... Trump my man.

You need to see mine tongue
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:08pm On May 28, 2017
Japan wink
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by vickylincon(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2017
nawa for trump o. How him dey take sign all his documents with this hard signature sef. greedy greedy fellow
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by GreyLaw(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2017
Bugatie:

You need to see mine tongue
Lol... scribble it and upload let's see.
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by yarimo(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2017
Ohhh god thank you, I can see my signature among also.
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by Bugatie(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2017
GreyLaw:

Lol... scribble it and upload let's see.

No be scribble matter o, na draw I dey drawn signature cheesy
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by squash47(m): 7:15pm On May 28, 2017
kingkakaone:

So Nigeria join d G7 for Ur mind abi
Ur mumu Don reach 99.98%. very soon d bubble go burst and u go fool urself for public place where children go laugh u.
mtchewww

I doubt if anybody in ur family, both extensive and even in laws alike has ever attained the height of a country rep like the man osinbajo.

Check his profile and u will see he's a successful man even before becoming the VP.

U dy take am personal like say na ur birth right..tcheew
ode
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by Nobody: 9:06am On May 29, 2017
squash47:
U dy take am personal like say na ur birth right..tcheew
ode
A failure is always a failure. Always afraid of the success of others.
Inferiority complexed personality.

My birthright is success and I will strike any fool who attacks someone that's so successful in his career.

fight to be successful instead of showing Ur foolishness for all to see.
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by squash47(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2017
kingkakaone:

A failure is always a failure. Always afraid of the success of others.
Inferiority complexed personality.

My birthright is success and I will strike any fool who attacks someone that's so successful in his career.

fight to be successful instead of showing Ur foolishness for all to see.
People like una na "yes sir, yes sir" dm go dy ansa till death...even those wy don succeed no dy talk too much...
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 29, 2017
squash47:
People like una na "yes sir, yes sir" dm go dy ansa till death...even those wy don succeed no dy talk too much...
U are not just poor, u are also a mumu for life.

Those who are afraid to celebrate the success of others cannot attain such height.

Success is attracted to those who celebrate it, leave Ur mediocre lifestyle and learn that today.
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by squash47(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2017
kingkakaone:

U are not just poor, u are also a mumu for life.

Those who are afraid to celebrate the success of others cannot attain such height.

Success is attracted to those who celebrate it, leave Ur mediocre lifestyle and learn that today.

It's okay...like i said earlier,"those already on the path to success rarely respond to irrelevant antagonisms"......i wish you understood what that means.
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 29, 2017
squash47:
It's okay...like i said earlier,"those already on the path to success rarely respond to irrelevant antagonisms"......i wish you understood what that means.
Those on the path to success does not insult or ridicule those already successful.
I wish u understand what this means
Re: INCREDIBLE! See Viral Photo Of World Leaders' Signatures by squash47(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2017
kingkakaone:

Those on the path to success does not insult or ridicule those already successful.
I wish u understand what this means
okay

(1) (Reply)

Protesters Storm US Embassy Over Non-recognition Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) / Grazing Bill Will Take Over Your Land Nationwide. Read Details!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.