Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" (4436 Views)

Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? / Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Priscy01(f): 4:02pm On May 28, 2017
Nigerian singer, Wizkid, who in the past revealed he has a weighty crush on American female busty rapper, Nicki Minaj has just proved it as he was spotted showing love to the 34-year-old Trinidadian-born American rapper.

She dropped a photo and just after he liked the post, the ‘Ojuelegba’ crooner dropped a comment with a love emoji.

Source; http://zenithhelm..nl/2017/05/nigerian-artist-wizkid-hitting-on.html

Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by evexx1(f): 4:09pm On May 28, 2017
I love her too.
He is not necessarily hitting on her. Probably just appreciates her and her realness like I do. smiley
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 28, 2017
evexx1:
I love her too.
He is not necessarily hitting on her. Probably just appreciates her and her realness like I do. smiley
Realness ke no vexx,tell me more abt her realness.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 28, 2017
he is in love wit her silicon booty cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by marvin902(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2017
wizkid won broke abi... oga nor carry wetin big pass stick to baby mama grin grin
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by lashorrt(f): 4:36pm On May 28, 2017
Isn't she old enough to be his aunty if not sister
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 28, 2017
evexx1:
I love her too.
realness my yellow ass...she's fake, head to toe.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 28, 2017
person when never fit meet drake na nicki him dey target cheesy

Be like say wizkid done forget say him short and ugly , make him hope jor its not bad

She is with nas now , she doesnt have time for small fowls
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 28, 2017
marvin902:
wizkid won broke abi...
oga nor carry wetin big pass stick to baby mama grin grin

Why wizkid go one broke ??
Shebi nicki is a working class lady and she makes her own money ? undecided
Its not like she doesn't have a job nah?
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Twelve30(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2017
alexialin:

She go wreck am thru divorce payoff abi wetin they dey call am sef undecided
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 28, 2017
Twelve30:

Haba take am easy bro!
They are not dating , how much more married grin

Nija sef! Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by marvin902(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2017
alexialin:

and you believe because she's working she doesn't demand
hmmmm...make I watch the film first grin
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 28, 2017
SorftWerk:
realness my yellow ass...she's fake, head to toe.
siliconish frm head to toe cheesy....though when she twerk for drake in dat anaconda video wit her plastic booty mr drake shot his seeds grin grin grin.methinks whizkid wants such a performance cheesy

Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 28, 2017
lefulefu:

siliconish frm head to toe cheesy....though when she twerk for drake in dat anaconda video wit her plastic booty mr drake shot his seeds grin grin grin
I am working towards seeing this babe... Even though she's fake, I will Bleep that pussy..I'll make sure its a one night stand shii...
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 28, 2017
marvin902:

and you believe because she's working she doesn't demand
hmmmm...make I watch the film first grin

Hahahahahahahah grin

I dont have such fallacies

Shebi almost all the guys in romance section feel working class girls do not demand money, even some working class ladies here deluding themselves that they make money and don't need a guy's money . So I dey follow una write-ups nah grin
The higher she earns , the more expensive it takes to be with her .
Except she's considerate ? Then she wil request a lil , even if she earns so much .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 28, 2017
alexialin:

Haba take am easy bro!
They are not dating , how much more married grin

Nija sef! Lol
she go demand ooooooo grin grin grin grin cos any relationship she go get wit whizkid will be strictly business grin.by the time she"s through wiit him he go don sell all im mansions for banana island grin.
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 28, 2017
lefulefu:

she go demand ooooooo grin grin grin grin cos any relationship she go get wit whizkid will be strictly business grin.by the time she"s through wiit him he go don sell all im mansions for banana island grin.

Lol cheesy

Correct guy! wink

U soji wella!

Lefulefu in the building !!! cheesy

How are u dear??
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 28, 2017
Twelve30:

when it comes to gold digging...the american divas are in a class of their own grin grin grin.
our so called naija slayqueens and dragons are like mother theresa when u compare them to american divas grin
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by marvin902(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2017
alexialin:

Hahahahahahahah grin

I dont have such fallacies

Shebi almost all the guys in romance section feel working class girls do not demand money, even some working class ladies here deluding themselves that they make money and don't need a guy's money . So I dey follow una write-ups nah grin
The higher she earns , the more expensive it takes to be with her .
Except she's considerate ? Then she wil request a lil , even if she earns so much .

that's true buh don't believe that even if other's do...buh a girl like Nicki can never be considerate wizkid go sell all he properties..
that's why he should just stick with baby mama's
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 28, 2017
alexialin:

Lol cheesy

Correct guy! wink

U soji wella!

Lefulefu in the building !!! cheesy

How are u dear??
i am fine dear wink.hws ur sunday?
hope fine cheesy
chop knuckle jor grin

Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 28, 2017
SorftWerk:
I am working towards seeing this babe... Even though she's fake, I will Bleep that pussy..I'll make sure its a one night stand shii...
this is the softwerk i know grin grin grin grin grin
see as i raise my hands for u grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 28, 2017
lefulefu:

this is the softwerk i know grin grin grin grin grin
see as i raise my hands for u grin grin grin
lol...if ass fake, pussy can't be fake bro...she must be tight, what do u think? grin
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 28, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...if ass fake, pussy can't be fake bro...she must be tight, what do u think? grin
ehn who told u pussy cant be faked grin.is there anything hollywood cannot do grin
u never about bruce jenner wey don turn imsef to woman grin.there are plastic pussies oooo..the way we have plastic ukwu and plastic boobi.anytin is possible in yankee like i heard grin
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 28, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn who told u pussy cant be faked grin.is there anything hollywood cannot do grin
u never about bruce jenner wey don turn imsef to woman grin.there are plastic pussies oooo..the way we have plastic ukwu and plastic boobi.anytin is possible in yankee like i heard grin
lol... I sure say Nicki pussy no go be plastic, if not the pics would have been somewhere in the internet. Her pussy dey too secured and that kind babe dey sweet person like say him dey chop chicken wings shawarma.... grin
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by IBNgemini: 5:55pm On May 28, 2017
evexx1:
I love her too.

Sorry oo,but I don't think it's right to use Nicki Minaj and realness in the same sentence...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 28, 2017
lefulefu:

i am fine dear wink.hws ur sunday?
hope fine cheesy
chop knuckle jor grin

Hahahahahahahhahah cheesy
Sunday is bam!
Thank God for life !
Good to hear from u smiley

Yes o, let's chop d knuckles cheesy
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Priscy01(f): 6:39pm On May 28, 2017
Cc Lalasticla Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by evexx1(f): 8:17pm On May 28, 2017
ceejayx:

Realness ke no vexx,tell me more abt her realness.

Personality. Not physically!
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by firstking01(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2017
SorftWerk:
Berra wake up from this your illusion bro.
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 28, 2017
firstking01:
Berra wake up from this your illusion bro.
lol...u think its impossible?
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by firstking01(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...u think its impossible?
Not just impossible but impossicannot.
Re: Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 28, 2017
firstking01:
Not just impossible but impossicannot.
I hope I get to surprise u someday bro grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Some Women Do That Men Hate .... / My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja / See The Woman Caught On Camera Breast Feeding A Dog (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.