Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja (4436 Views)

My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level / Lack Of Electricity Affecting My Romantic Life - I NEED SOLAR / True Life Story! My Romantic Story With My Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by MiztaPepperoni(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
On a very cool Sunday evening while relaxing in my Lagos Island apartment enjoying the cool Ocean View with some friends, I suddenly got a call for an urgent business meeting in Abuja for Tuesday morning. I had to put my stuffs together and booked a flight for Monday with a special top notch hotel already reserved for me around Asokoro area.

Monday I freshened up nicely as usual and dripping all Gucci from head to toe. I headed to the airport and at the right time I bordered my flight. Seated next to me was a beautiful classy looking corper also heading to Abuja and she kept giving me this cute sexy smile so I had to initiate a good conversation with her and we flowed so well.

Getting to Abuja we exchanged numbers and I told her I will invite her over to my hotel that evening so she could keep me company and she was so excited about it and promised to come whenever I request so we hugged and went our separate ways. I was feeling super fly because I knew I had a confirmed kpomo to devour that night and I won't be lonely through out my stay in Abuja.

Later that evening she showed up looking all sexy as hell and immediately she entered my suite she grabbed me into a very hot kiss that blew my brains out. Just like that it got really intense and was leading to getting down but as a gentleman man I had to put the moment on hold.

She understood everything and felt shy like someone who probably havent made love in a very long while. So we decided to order some food and champagne to spice up the evening before we properly get down to business. Few minutes later the food was brought and the chicken was looking so yummy yummy my mouth felt watery. I open the champagne and I made a very romantic toast that swept her off her feet and just as I was about to pounce on that spicy chicken and chips, I heard a very very loud knock on the door and it sounded like thunder. As I shouted JESUS and ran to open the door, na then my eyes clear when I see my guy stand with garri and groundnut dey shout for me say "guy see our garri and groundnut wey you say make we chop. I dey wake you since you dey lick mouth for sleep"

Chaiiiiii I nearly faint when I realize say I still dey my face me and face you room for Agege. Wethin my guy do me pain me wella because as we never see chicken chop for years and kpomo to devour, him for just allow me enjoy am for my dream before him come wake me.

Abeg make una enjoy una Easter Jare.

8 Likes

Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
You try.
As a rule if I'm having a very good time I pinch myself. E get why

9 Likes

Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Ahmed0336(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Eyahhhh
Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by marktpompido(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hahaha ��
Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Cerebellum: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
OP is A mumu And A Damnnn Niggaagrin

3 Likes

Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by shamsin6300(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Make you kuku slap that your gee for waking you up bruh.
Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin grin OP

1 Like

Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
You think you are doing me tongue.
Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by orohbiro(f): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
olosho
Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by orohbiro(f): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
Cerebellum:
OP is A mumu And A Damnnn Niggaagrin

Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
You try.
As a rule if I'm having a very good time I pinch myself. E get why
I feel you man. You ever heard a dream and you'll be like "this must be a dream cos this is too good to be true" whilst still dreaming I kid you not. I've experienced that like twice.

1 Like

Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Kingnelson9: 7:31am On Apr 04, 2021
you made me laugh like buhari �
Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by dheilaw1(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
I feel you man. You ever heard a dream and you'll be like "this must be a dream cos this is too good to be true" whilst still dreaming I kid you not. I've experienced that like twice.
you are very correct

1 Like

Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by padi94(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2021
Thanks God that you are wlive
Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Lawly: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2021
Oboy you need deliverance and medical attention
Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by pointblank247(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2021
That kine thing dey pain.
But you try
Re: My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja by AlexB300: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
Bordered>>>>>>>>Flight>>>>>>>boarded shocked

(1) (Reply)

H0!t Video Of Spo!lt SHS Students Ch00p!ng Themselves In Class Shocks Parents / I Thought I Knew Everything About My Husband Until This Shocking Revelation / Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.