Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. (2974 Views)

Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria / Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 28, 2017
I am an auto-dealer working within the Mississippi area. This is for those who want to order their cars from the U.S.

How it works:- You tell me the car you want, I search for it and send 4 different options, with pictures, prices and full details, OR you can search for the car you want online from many car website in the U.S, when you find a car you like, you send me the website link via email or just post it here.

But note:- I will not go and pick up a car anywhere 200 miles away from Mississippi, so search for cars within the states of Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Georgia and Mississippi. Or better still leave the searching and sourcing of the cars to me. Just tell me the exact car you need and we would source for it.

When you have decided on the cars you want, you go to our office and pay for the car and shipping. We sign a legal document as proof that you paid the money for the car, if you like you can use a lawyer. The car arrives within 40 to 45 days

You can contact me or my contact in Nigeria for any question. Everything will be done on this forum to ensure transparency. Feel free to leave your inquiry about any cars and their prices.

Leave comments and opinions in other to make this service better.

- You can save at least 300k Naira when buying from the US as compared to buying in Nigeria.
- The cars you are getting would be clean and guaranteed US Specs. (Most cars in Nigeria market now are accidented cars repackaged as new one)
- Exchange rate would be the prevailing exchange rate of the day. Today is 380/$1

How does it work?
You tell us the car that you need. Make, Model, Year etc. We source for it and will give you a quotation. If you are comfortable with our quotation, you meet up my person in Nigeria in his office in Surulere and you pay for the said car. We immediately buy it in the US and prepare it for shipping down to Nigeria. When it arrives Lagos port, we clear and deliver your car to you. This whole process spans between six to eight weeks. It's a credible and seamless process. A trial will clear your doubt! Pre-order like never before!! For further enquiries, call us or chat us up.

Your car arrives in 45 days maximum and you get all your paperwork.

You are assured of saving a minimum of 300,000 Naira compared to purchases made from our other greedy dealers

Pros
You save about 300k on every vehicle.
You are sure you are getting a clean vehicle only used in the US and not Nigerian used cars repacked as Tokunbo
You are sure of getting clean cars and not accident cars as sold by most dealers.

Cons
You have to wait patiently for about 45 days for you car to arrive.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 28, 2017
We can land you this clean beautiful Toyota Camry 2009 at 3m. (Cost of buying, shipping, clearing) as compared to the 3.5 million the car is sold in the Nigerian market.

Deal with us today.

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by dagboss(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2017
Bross no any contact
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 28, 2017
dagboss:
Bross no any contact
Contact is in my signature or click on my profile.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2017
When you have decided on the cars you want, you go to our office and pay for the car and shipping. We sign a legal document as proof that you paid the money for the car, if you like you can use a lawyer. The car arrives within 40 to 45 days

Full disclosure, where is your office?

What happens when there are changes in govt policies, and it becomes more expensive to clear overnight?

How much does one have to pay full amount?

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by dadebayo1(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2017
Bros mii... I am following...
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 28, 2017
dadebayo1:
Bros mii... I am following...

Thanks.

Just watch this space.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 28, 2017
Get this beautiful 2004 Lexus RX 330 at 3.9 Million

As compared to 4.5 million in Nigeria.

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 28, 2017
Pre-order with 45 days delivery
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2017
Locked:

I'm in the US. My contact has his office in the Surulere area of Lagos where all our clients can meet him up.

When government policies change, all our clients would be notified and our prices would change as well.
They will also have the option of clearing the vehicle themselves once it arrives at Tin-Can Island port.

They can pay minimum of 50 percent deposit and balance when the car arrives.

GAZZUZZ:

Full disclosure, where is your office?

What happens when there are changes in govt policies, and it becomes more expensive to clear overnight?

How much does one have to pay full amount?

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Check my signature and please don't derail my thread.

Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 28, 2017
For the Mercedes Benz Lovers.

Grab this clean 2006 Mercedes Benz ML350 at 5m only.

As compared to the 5.5m-6m that this same car is being sold in Nigeria.

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2017
Locked:

Check my signature and please don't derail my thread.

Thanks.

You just included your address in your profile.

If you think my asking vital questions is derailing your thread, good luck.

You just lost Me as a potential client.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 28, 2017
Clean 2009 Toyota Venza.

Delivered to your doorstep at 5.5m

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 28, 2017
Give us a trial today.

A trial will convince you.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 28, 2017
Tell us the car you need, you get your quote. Visit our office and start the process. Your car arrives in 45 days.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 28, 2017
How much can you get Honda Crosstour 2010 that has camera rev ?? Quote price include clearing
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 28, 2017
troubleman007:
How much can you get Honda Crosstour 2010 that has camera rev ?? Quote price include clearing
4.5 Million delivery to your address.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 28, 2017
Pre-order your car from US
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 28, 2017
How do I confirm your genuity and all here! I doubted if anybody have deal with you in the past
Locked:
4.5 Million delivery to your address.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 28, 2017
Sorry, are they brand new cars?
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 28, 2017
troubleman007:
How do I confirm your genuity and all here! I doubted if anybody have deal with you in the past
When you are ready to deal sir, you can simply come to Surulere and meet my colleague in his office. You can come with your lawyer as well to sign any agreements
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 28, 2017
Cesc001:
Sorry, are they brand new cars?
They are cars that has been used in America fairly.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 28, 2017
I'm so much ready and I have cash ready, How long does car take get to Nigeria ?? Let start from there also please get me pics and vin
Locked:
When you are ready to deal sir, you can simply come to Surulere and meet my colleague in his office. You can come with your lawyer as well to sign any agreements
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 28, 2017
Locked:
They are cars that has been used in America fairly.
OK. Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 28, 2017
troubleman007:
I'm so much ready and I have cash ready, How long does car take get to Nigeria ?? Let start from there also please get me pics and vin
It takes minimum of 45 days to get to Nigeria.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 28, 2017
Good, Let give a trial den I want something like this
Locked:
It takes minimum of 45 days to get to Nigeria.

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 28, 2017
troubleman007:
Good, Let give a trial den I want something like this
Contact us via phone or email let's start our deal.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by carbon1224(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2017
Get me a Toyota Corolla 2003/2005 and please the cheapest and cleanest cos I am soliting from different places to know the best offer.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 28, 2017
carbon1224:
Get me a Toyota Corolla 2003/2005 and please the cheapest and cleanest cos I am soliting from different places to know the best offer.
If I can hear you correctly, you need both 2003 and 2005? Okay, hold for your quote.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by carbon1224(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2017
Locked:
If I can hear you correctly, you need both 2003 and 2005? Okay, hold for your quote.

Just a car not
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 28, 2017
carbon1224:

Just a car not

Toyota Corolla 2003 - 1.650M
Toyota Corolla 2005 - 2.150M

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks With Nav System / Toks 014 Honda Crosstour EXL Available For Sale 5.5m Asking Price / 2018 Toyota Avalon Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.