Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,790 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. (2976 Views)

Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria / Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by carbon1224(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2017
Locked:

Toyota Corolla 2003 - 1.650M
Toyota Corolla 2005 - 2.150M

What about 2004 cos my budget is 1.5m
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by carbon1224(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2017
Send me pictures of the ones you have and please work on my budget.serious buyer
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 7:24am On May 29, 2017
carbon1224:
Send me pictures of the ones you have and please work on my budget.serious buyer

What we can get you with your budget is 2003.

As soon as you are ready, pay so we can start with your order.

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:01am On May 29, 2017
troubleman007:
Good, Let give a trial den I want something like this

Found something you might like

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:22am On May 29, 2017
Happy Democracy to Nigeria
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:24am On May 29, 2017
Pre order your car.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 9:33am On May 29, 2017
Interior please??
Locked:

Found something you might like
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 11:35am On May 29, 2017
troubleman007:
Interior please??

Here are the interior pics.

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 11:37am On May 29, 2017
troubleman007, more interior pictures.

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 29, 2017
This doesn't have cam rev and nav
Locked:

Here are the interior pics.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by whodeyhere: 12:55pm On May 29, 2017
Hi Locked,

Please give me a quote for these 2 cars,

Toyota Highlander 2006 & 07 full option
Toyota Rav 4 2007 & 2008 full option

very clean & non accidented pls
Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 29, 2017
troubleman007:

I've found your direct spec

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 29, 2017
troubleman007:

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 29, 2017
Correct! Exactly my spec , So how do we go about this?
Locked:

I've found your direct spec
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 29, 2017
troubleman007:
Correct! Exactly my spec , So how do we go about this?
You pay for the vehicle, I immediately go to the dealership in the US and purchase the car, I prepare it for shipping. Car arrives in 45 days. My clearing agent clears the car out from the Tin-Can port. Car is delivered to you.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by carbon1224(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2017
Locked:

What we can get you with your budget is 2003.

As soon as you are ready, pay so we can start with your order.

Pls I need the interior and engine pix .
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 29, 2017
carbon1224:

Pls I need the interior and engine pix .

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 29, 2017
whodeyhere:
Hi Locked,

Please give me a quote for these 2 cars,

Toyota Highlander 2006 & 07 full option
Toyota Rav 4 2007 & 2008 full option

very clean & non accidented pls
Thanks

2006 Toyota Highlander 3.8m
2007 Toyota Highlander 4m

2007 Toyota Rav4 4.2m
2008 Toyota Rav4 4.5m
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by banky3w(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
How about a non accidented, non flooded 2009 or 2010 Toyota Camry XLE V6? Preferably colour blue or green or silver but no black or red please. Give me price quote and pics for the two. Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by carbon1224(m): 8:46pm On May 29, 2017
Locked:

Does it come with a central lock and I didn't see the back view.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Vicmine: 9:03pm On May 29, 2017
How much can deliver Toyota matrix 2003 or 2004. Also I need the price for hyuandia Elantra 2005 or 2007
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 29, 2017
carbon1224:

Does it come with a central lock and I didn't see the back view.

Yes, it got central lock

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by carbon1224(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2017
I hope it's automatic and pls get me a gold colour to compare
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by whodeyhere: 10:30pm On May 29, 2017
Locked:

2006 Toyota Highlander 3.8m
2007 Toyota Highlander 4m

2007 Toyota Rav4 4.2m
2008 Toyota Rav4 4.5m

Thank you, will get back to you as soon as i decide.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by vesemokhai(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2017
what will be d landing cost plus clearing for a 2007 corolla! best price pls.
you can send me an email on vickitur@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 9:00am On May 30, 2017
banky3w:
How about a non accidented, non flooded 2009 or 2010 Toyota Camry XLE V6? Preferably colour blue or green or silver but no black or red please. Give me price quote and pics for the two. Thanks

2009 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4.2m
2010 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4.3m
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 9:23am On May 30, 2017
I really wish to do business with you but after consulting the stakeholder of this auto section, They can't stand or vouch for your credibity even tho they didn't call you bogus or fraud but still your genuinty can't be verified .. So I resolve to deal via escrow! I pay into a mod of this section account, E confirm the payment and you go ahead with purchase and shipping on the car to Lagos Nigeria, Once he confirmed , He release the payment to you and I get my whip!! Don't really know how you would take this but if you have better Alternative don't hesitate to share

Cc nurey, kingreign , gazzuzz , dirpotivo et all
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by nurey(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2017
troubleman007:
I really wish to do business with you but after consulting the stakeholder of this auto section, They can't stand or vouch for your credibity even tho they didn't call you bogus or fraud but still your genuinty can't be verified .. So I resolve to deal via escrow! I pay into a mod of this section account, E confirm the payment and you go ahead with purchase and shipping on the car to Lagos Nigeria, Once he confirmed , He release the payment to you and I get my whip!! Don't really know how you would take this but if you have better Alternative don't hesitate to share

Cc nurey, kingreign , gazzuzz , dirpotivo et all

@Locked, there are some of us that are trusted here and that is why i think answering the question posted by Gazzuzz is the first step to gaining clients, address in your signature isnt good enough, put the address, your name and name of the Nigerian manager in your first post let people do confirm and solid background check.

@troubleman007 i suggest you visit the address of the said coy, and look at things for yourself, he said a minimum of 50%, make sure you pay that and the balance shouldnt garner interest (Nigerians can be funny, your car may arrive and they start saying add so so so before we hand over keys), it would be better you take a lawyer friend if you have one so he can look at the written agreement and see if it will favour you if things go sour.

Note
i am not affiliated, related or an acquaintance of the op or his coy, i have not accepted money/cash/gift/good will from the op or his coy, i have never met, nor done business with the op or his coy i only gave a logical step to take in doing preorder which if i were in same condition will do, follow my opinion @ your own risk. Afterall no risk, no reward

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 10:28am On May 30, 2017
I stated in my first post that when anyone is ready to deal, you come to my colleagues office with your lawyer and you make physical payments and sign agreements. If that is not enough, please there are other great dealers here I can recommend for you. You can use femmy 2010, Calculux, Dudz Mobility to get your car and have peace of mind. Good day.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 10:29am On May 30, 2017
Pre-order your car from the US. Keep the calls coming.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 10:48am On May 30, 2017
Vicmine:
How much can deliver Toyota matrix 2003 or 2004. Also I need the price for hyuandia Elantra 2005 or 2007

2003 Toyota Matrix - 2M
2007 Hyundai Elantra - 2.2M
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2017
Locked:
I stated in my first post that when anyone is ready to deal, you come to my colleagues office with your lawyer and you make physical payments and sign agreements. If that is not enough, please there are other great dealers here I can recommend for you. You can use femmy 2010, Calculux, Dudz Mobility to get your car and have peace of mind. Good day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nissan Primera Wagon 01 Used First Body For Sale@650k / 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks With Nav System / Toyota Corolla 2007 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.