Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. (2977 Views)

Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria / Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 11:51am On May 30, 2017
Sir, how much can you land me a 2010 Mercedes Benz ML350 with dvd.

Thanks and anticipating your reply.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 11:34am On May 31, 2017
vesemokhai:
what will be d landing cost plus clearing for a 2007 corolla! best price pls.
you can send me an email on vickitur@yahoo.com

2.5M will land this
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by carbon1224(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2017
Locked:

Yes, it got central lock

Pls get me a gold colour and how do we proceed.remember. here is my WhatsApp contact 08020332526
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 31, 2017
carbon1224:

Pls get me a gold colour and how do we proceed.remember. here is my WhatsApp contact 08020332526
Okay.

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 31, 2017
carbon1224, Interior

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
Landmark445:
Sir, how much can you land me a 2010 Mercedes Benz ML350 with dvd.

Thanks and anticipating your reply.
6.5m
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 31, 2017
PRE-ORDER your car from the US with 45 days delivery
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2017
Pre-order like never before.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good morning and Happy new month
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Save at least 300k when you import directly from the US.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by emmanjnr(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
How much will land me Toyota Avensis 2008, Automatic
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
emmanjnr:
How much will land me Toyota Avensis 2008, Automatic

3m will land this
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by eelnino: 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please, how much for Lexus RX 350 2010 model and Acura MDX 2008 model?
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2017
eelnino:
Please, how much for Lexus RX 350 2010 model and Acura MDX 2008 model?

5.4m for 2010 Lexus RX350

4.3m for 2008 Axura MDX
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by carbon1224(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Locked:
carbon1224, Interior
let discuss about the silver on whatsapp.i don't mind remiting half on Thursday by God's grace and when it land I balance up.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by thaqib(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
My choice is a 2005 toyota matrix. Auto. What fortune should I be looking at?
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by Wonderboy1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Locked:

5.4m for 2010 Lexus RX350

4.3m for 2008 Axura MDX

How much can I get Toyota sienna 2007.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by banky3w(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Locked:

2009 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4.2m
2010 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4.3m
Where are my pictures naa? Abi you no mean am ni? If you are not serious make i carry my business go another place jare .
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by carbon1224(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
carbon1224:
let discuss about the silver on whatsapp.i don't mind remiting half on Thursday by God's grace and when it land I balance up.

Here is my email onayigats@yahoo.com so that you can forward your details to me
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The U.S And Save Yourself Good Money. by JoshMedia: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Locked:
I am an auto-dealer working within the Mississippi area. This is for those who want to order their cars from the U.S.

How it works:- You tell me the car you want, I search for it and send 4 different options, with pictures, prices and full details, OR you can search for the car you want online from many car website in the U.S, when you find a car you like, you send me the website link via email or just post it here.

But note:- I will not go and pick up a car anywhere 200 miles away from Mississippi, so search for cars within the states of Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Georgia and Mississippi. Or better still leave the searching and sourcing of the cars to me. Just tell me the exact car you need and we would source for it.

When you have decided on the cars you want, you go to our office and pay for the car and shipping. We sign a legal document as proof that you paid the money for the car, if you like you can use a lawyer. The car arrives within 40 to 45 days

You can contact me or my contact in Nigeria for any question. Everything will be done on this forum to ensure transparency. Feel free to leave your inquiry about any cars and their prices.

Leave comments and opinions in other to make this service better.

- You can save at least 300k Naira when buying from the US as compared to buying in Nigeria.
- The cars you are getting would be clean and guaranteed US Specs. (Most cars in Nigeria market now are accidented cars repackaged as new one)
- Exchange rate would be the prevailing exchange rate of the day. Today is 380/$1

How does it work?
You tell us the car that you need. Make, Model, Year etc. We source for it and will give you a quotation. If you are comfortable with our quotation, you meet up my person in Nigeria in his office in Surulere and you pay for the said car. We immediately buy it in the US and prepare it for shipping down to Nigeria. When it arrives Lagos port, we clear and deliver your car to you. This whole process spans between six to eight weeks. It's a credible and seamless process. A trial will clear your doubt! Pre-order like never before!! For further enquiries, call us or chat us up.

Your car arrives in 45 days maximum and you get all your paperwork.

You are assured of saving a minimum of 300,000 Naira compared to purchases made from our other greedy dealers

Pros
You save about 300k on every vehicle.
You are sure you are getting a clean vehicle only used in the US and not Nigerian used cars repacked as Tokunbo
You are sure of getting clean cars and not accident cars as sold by most dealers.

Cons
You have to wait patiently for about 45 days for you car to arrive.
Joshmedia: I really love your cars
I should be getting one soon

Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loaded Toks 2012 Buick Lacrosse. Sold!! / Very Clean 2012 Toyota Sienna Le Toks Leather Power Door 5.3m See Pix.... / *SOLD**SOLD*Toyota Avalon XLS Ship: Fct, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.