Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Guys Only: How To Give Your Girlfriend What She NEEDS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: How To Give Your Girlfriend What She NEEDS (389 Views)

Lady Walks In On Her Boyfriend Having Sex With His Ex-girlfriend, What She Did.. / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / If This Man Beats Your Wife Or Girlfriend, What Will You Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only: How To Give Your Girlfriend What She NEEDS by orjisblog(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2017
You make her feel safe by:

1. Being loyal: She knows that she can always trust and count on you. Be a man of his word and keep your promises. Don’t lie to her, be honest and authentic.

2. Having boundaries: Let her know what you expect from her and the relationship. If she crosses your boundaries, put her back in place. In the long run, she will respect you for this, because it shows that you have a backbone and you’re not a wussy.

3. Being able to lead her: Take responsibility, have an opinion and guide her. Choose where to sit in a restaurant, have [date ideas] and never use the sentence “I don’t know, what do you want?”.

4. Being able to handle problems: Do you know why women act crazy sometimes and make drama? It’s because subconsciously they simulate an extrem situation and want to see how you handle it. If you loose your cool, it shows that you will also freak out if a bigger problem appears. Stay calm and handle drama or any other problems with patients, so she will feel safe with you.

You make her feel appreciated by:

1. Giving her emotions: Why do you always see a big crowd of people when an accident happens? Why do people watch news, pranks, fails or even cat videos? Because their lifes are so booring! They desperatly want to feel something. So make her the gift of emotions, preferably positive emotions mixed with excitement. The best way to do that is by making her little surprises from time to time. Take her on an adventure or buy her something she likes, when she doesn’t expect it.

2. Paying attention: Listen to what she has to tell you, even if it might sound needless sometimes. Men talk to deliver information, while women talk to deliver feelings. She wants you to take part of her life. Also try to notice when she changes something about her appearance, we often overlook the little details. She will appreciate your observations and compliments.

3. Telling her that you care: There are many variations of telling her that you truly care about her and you should verbalize it at least once a week. “I love you; I’m happy to be with you, I’m proud of you; I’m glad I’ve found you; I’ll be there for you; I’ll help you; I miss you; I love spending time with you; You complete me; These are just some examples to let her know that you care about her and your relationship.

4. Making her feel special: Words are just empty air, if your actions don’t follow. You can tell her whatever you want, but she will only start believing that you really mean it, if you also show it to her visually. Try one of these romantic date ideas. If you got time and talent, try to make something personal with your hands or buy her some gifts that are personal and unique.

Leave your comments below.. And do feel free to send us an email here orjisblog@gmail.com
for more..

What do you think?

http://www.orjisblog.com/2017/05/guys-only-how-to-give-your-girlfriend.html

(1) (Reply)

The Prayer After Sex(exclusively Baby)(red:b) / JJC Skillz Debunks Rumores - My Wife Funke Akindele Is Not Pregnant / The Chicken And Peanuts: Lessons For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.