Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Cute Photo Of Dino Melaye And His Sons Rocking Agbada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cute Photo Of Dino Melaye And His Sons Rocking Agbada (502 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye And Wada Musa Reconcile (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photo Of Dino Melaye And His Sons Rocking Agbada by feranmi400: 6:59pm On May 28, 2017
Senitor Dino Melaye shared the photo on his IG page with the caption "My sons! My Joy".

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUopXbBAkEf/

Re: Cute Photo Of Dino Melaye And His Sons Rocking Agbada by ladyF(f): 7:01pm On May 28, 2017
Hmm... Nice.

Make i go born sef. grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Dino Melaye And His Sons Rocking Agbada by uboma(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2017
ladyF:
Hmm... Nice.
Make i go born sef. grin

Abeg hurry up joor.
I wan come eat jollof rice during the naming ceremony.

grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Dino Melaye And His Sons Rocking Agbada by ladyF(f): 11:27pm On May 28, 2017
uboma:

Abeg hurry up joor.

I wan come eat jollof rice during the naming ceremony.

grin

Lol... Come in 9 months... grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Dino Melaye And His Sons Rocking Agbada by uboma(m): 11:29pm On May 28, 2017
ladyF:

Lol... Come in 9 months... grin

count down begins.
lol
Re: Cute Photo Of Dino Melaye And His Sons Rocking Agbada by ladyF(f): 11:31pm On May 28, 2017
uboma:

count down begins.

lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day : APC Built On Deceit And Propaganda, Says À Pastor / Ndi Igbo: Love Of Money Vs Freedom / Rivers State In Bondage By Ameachi, Wike, Magnus Abe, And Dakuku Peterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.