Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George (23208 Views)

Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Jabioro: 8:23pm On May 28, 2017
pussyeater:
Mr man! Will you gerrara here, You are not communicating! undecided
Who told you so?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by ipobarecriminals: 8:23pm On May 28, 2017
sad High chief TEWONDE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Jabioro: 8:24pm On May 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Are you related to Obahiagbon?
At all and why do you asked me such?
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 28, 2017
because a pen robbery gang can't have two masters.
thunder fire both of you for milking this country dry click "like" if you agree with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by pussyeater(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2017
Jabioro:
Who told you so?
Are you Mr Patrick?
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by pussyeater(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2017
matex97:
because a pen robbery gang can't have two masters.

thunder fire both of you for milking this country dry
click "like" if you agree with me
Who "like" Epp? undecided
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Jabioro: 8:26pm On May 28, 2017
pussyeater:
Are you Mr Patrick?
No. I am not related to him..
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by pussyeater(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2017
Jabioro:
No. I am not related to him..
I smell lies... You sound like him though grin
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by jbcul4ril(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2017
How does your relationship with Tinubu our concern? Wetin concern the ordinary Nigerians with this new? Abeg make I see road jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by abbey621(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2017
Confused grandpa!
“I don’t believe in Bola’s (Tinubu) concept of politics. Their concept of operation in the APC is different from the way I was brought up. A tree cannot make a forest. That is the difference between us. Let us collectively take up the mantle, not Godfather kind of politics.”

YET
Bode-George also commended the governor of Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode for the great job he was doing in Lagos state.

He said, “This young man (Governor Akinwunmi Ambode) is doing a great job in Lagos and I am impressed. I went round recently and passed through Epe while going to Ondo State. I passed through the route several times as a governor of old Ondo State in 1990.

So indirectly he is saying Godfatherism when implemented properly actually delivers positive growth grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by sunnymaja(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2017
Splashme:
Tinubu is corrupt, very corrupt.
He is a big thief

Before you can talk, you should be in political position. It is only Tinubu that got the money and invested it in Nigeria. All others buried theirs or take it away. All of them are the same but I think Tinubu is better than most of them because he was charged and acquited when he was a torn to pdp. Unfortunately many tagged him corrupt after he was against Jonathan, 8years after leaving office. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by jaxxy(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2017
Splashme:
He is a big thief

Yes Tinubu is corrupt and very corrupt at dat bt heres ther differernce or wat makes him great.. He used/put his corruption to good use and to improve lives in someway dat we can all see unlike wat he we had in d past where people corruption ws totally selfish and pointless.... Its a classic vase of in d land of d blind d one eyed man is king!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by aolawale025: 8:34pm On May 28, 2017
Dottore:
*Yawns* I thought this guy in an ex convict

His conviction was over turned by the supreme court
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 28, 2017
pussyeater:

Who "like" Epp? undecided
frm your moniker i can see you are an attention seeker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Jabioro: 8:35pm On May 28, 2017
pussyeater:

I smell lies... You sound like him though grin
You make me laugh, I am a full blown Afonjas, with traded face mark.. Patrick is a half Afonjas from Edo while I love my ewedu hydraulic juice soup with goat meat.. amala morsel will do better accomplices.. as you can understand..
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Horlar995(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2017
Baba elewon too dy talk........mtchEew.......
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Horlar995(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2017
Baba elewon too dy talk........mtchEew....... Lack of integrity
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Jabioro: 8:38pm On May 28, 2017
Horlar995:
Baba elewon too dy talk........mtchEew.......
Don't mind the chivalric..
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by transient123(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2017
Pdp candidate in Lagos, abomination, even in Nigeria, impossicant, will rather settle for KOWA party than the best PDP candidate.
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 28, 2017
Ex convict finding relevance and familairity.... grin
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by bizzibodi(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2017
itsdumebi:
PDP chieftain, Chief Olabode George has given reasons for his refusal to work with APC national leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The Former deputy national chairman of the PDP stated that he will never work with Tinubu because of his "Godfather kind of politics".

In an interview with Punch, George said;

“I don’t believe in Bola’s (Tinubu) concept of politics. Their concept of operation in the APC is different from the way I was brought up. A tree cannot make a forest. That is the difference between us. Let us collectively take up the mantle, not Godfather kind of politics.”

Bode-George also commended the governor of Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode for the great job he was doing in Lagos state.

He said, “This young man (Governor Akinwunmi Ambode) is doing a great job in Lagos and I am impressed. I went round recently and passed through Epe while going to Ondo State. I passed through the route several times as a governor of old Ondo State in 1990.

“ I was stupefied by what I saw. He is opening up the ancient villages with good road network and the quality of the road is amazing. Within two years, Ambode has outperformed Babatunde Fashola and Tinubu combined, in terms of infrastructural development, maybe because he is from the civil service.He is better than both of them with his achievements. But I can convince our people that when we settle the PDP crisis, we will present somebody who would be hundred times better than Ambode.”

http://politicsngr.com/2017/05/28/reasons-can-never-work-tinubu-bode-george/
That is a shameless exconvict speaking,who are u that jagaban will acknowledge yur existence.
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by mayo9ice: 9:14pm On May 28, 2017
Jabioro:
He sounded absurdly ,an obsolete mannerisms, a vainglorious, given us exaggerated patriotism.. would I say George is deficient apt to deluded in Lagos action.. PDP ko PDP ni..

Haha waiting happen na all these Grammer just because of politics matter shocked[center][/center] grin
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by cashmyles: 9:14pm On May 28, 2017
Splashme:
He is a big thief

And you, a saint? Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 28, 2017
so says an ex-convict.
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 28, 2017
True to that. In 8 Years, Lagos will beg Ambode to continue for a third-term. His construction projects are global standard.
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Jodesky(m): 9:33pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=Jabioro post=56966532]He sounded absurdly ,an obsolete mannerisms, a vainglorious, given us exaggerated patriotism.. would I say George is deficient apt to deluded in Lagos action.. PDP ko PDP ni.. [/quote

Hello sir.
Can you do this in your mother tongue. The summation of what you just welded together here is ZERO.
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 28, 2017
matex97:
frm your moniker i can see you are an attention seeker
cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Jmkventures: 9:39pm On May 28, 2017
Can two work together except they agree?
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Igwe85(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2017
Story for the gods.......... Who u epp
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Basic123: 9:41pm On May 28, 2017
There is no way this man will be interviewed without mentioning tinubu!!
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by seguntijan(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2017
itsJude:
this one still dey nigeria shey him talk say him go , go on exile , afonja cheesy neva keeping to there word , na so awolowo do ojukwu lipsrsealed

Two of una na brothers na
Similarities

Both afonja
Both are thieves
Both have smelling mouth
Both are short
Both are liars

Bode i no say all these talk na make u join apc wink na una way whoring politicians spits

Why do Ndi'Igbo still believe the false stereotype that the omo Oduduwa (Yoruba) are cowards? In the history of Nigeria, only two men have returned to Nigeria to face almost certain death even when they had the option of a very comfortable political asylum abroad. Both of them are Yoruba. In 1985, General
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida toppled the Buhari regime while Major General Tunde Idiagbon (mixed Yoruba/Fulani) was at Mecca yet Idiagbon returned. In 1995,
Olusegun Obasanjo (pure Owu Yoruba) was accused of planning a coup by the blood thirsty tyrant, Abacha (if you don't like the truthful description of Abacha you can go and join him where he is) while he was away in Copenhagen. He returned to face almost certain death. I admired Ojukwu, but I was disappointed that he fled. I wish he remained. I also admired Azikiwe, but Awolowo would NEVER abandon his people as Azikiwe did when he defected to the federal side during the civil war. Awolowo was in prison because of his people and he could have been released had he compromised his beliefs but he stoutly refused. That is courage not cowardice. I have been in direct communication with Gowon whom I admire but he did not return after he was accused of being behind the Dimka coup. Obasanjo and Idiagbon are probably the bravest Nigerians ever. They are certainly braver than Murtala Mohammed who was safely in London waiting for Joseph Garba and co to topple Gowon. The stereotype of Yorubas as cowards is false. Every ethnicity has cowards and brave men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by bejeria101(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2017
hucienda:
it's about to go down ...

Finally o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Decamps To APGA, Endorses Obiano / Nigeria In Deep Economic Trouble: “FG, States, LGs Share N518.5bn For June” / Hundreds Flee As Boko Haram Guns Down Villagers In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.