Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George (23207 Views)

Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 28, 2017
seguntijan:

Why do Ndi'Igbo still believe the false stereotype that the omo Oduduwa (Yoruba) are cowards? In the history of Nigeria, only two men have returned to Nigeria to face almost certain death even when they had the option of a very comfortable political asylum abroad. Both of them are Yoruba. In 1985, General
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida toppled the Buhari regime while Major General Tunde Idiagbon (mixed Yoruba/Fulani) was at Mecca yet Idiagbon returned. In 1995,
Olusegun Obasanjo (pure Owu Yoruba) was accused of planning a coup by the blood thirsty tyrant, Abacha (if you don't like the truthful description of Abacha you can go and join him where he is) while he was away in Copenhagen. He returned to face almost certain death. I admired Ojukwu, but I was disappointed that he fled. I wish he remained. I also admired Azikiwe, but Awolowo would NEVER abandon his people as Azikiwe did when he defected to the federal side during the civil war. Awolowo was in prison because of his people and he could have been released had he compromised his beliefs but he stoutly refused. That is courage not cowardice. I have been in direct communication with Gowon whom I admire but he did not return after he was accused of being behind the Dimka coup. Obasanjo and Idiagbon are probably the bravest Nigerians ever. They are certainly braver than Murtala Mohammed who was safely in London waiting for Joseph Garba and co to topple Gowon. The stereotype of Yorubas as cowards is false. Every ethnicity has cowards and brave men.
that ur lie eh

But make we talk about yoruba people

They are cowards , why did awolowo sell out the igbos? What does afonja mean?

Make i continue?
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by OAUTemitayo: 9:59pm On May 28, 2017
itsJude:
that ur lie eh
But make we talk about yoruba people
They are cowards , why did awolowo sell out the igbos? What does afonja mean?

Make i continue?
Are you ok? How did Awolowo sell Igbos? Is he an ibo man? Is he responsible for providing arms and ammunition for Biafra warriors? Is he your minister of agriculture?.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by lakesider(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2017
seguntijan:

Why do Ndi'Igbo still believe the false stereotype that the omo Oduduwa (Yoruba) are cowards? In the history of Nigeria, only two men have returned to Nigeria to face almost certain death even when they had the option of a very comfortable political asylum abroad. Both of them are Yoruba. In 1985, General
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida toppled the Buhari regime while Major General Tunde Idiagbon (mixed Yoruba/Fulani) was at Mecca yet Idiagbon returned. In 1995,
Olusegun Obasanjo (pure Owu Yoruba) was accused of planning a coup by the blood thirsty tyrant, Abacha (if you don't like the truthful description of Abacha you can go and join him where he is) while he was away in Copenhagen. He returned to face almost certain death. I admired Ojukwu, but I was disappointed that he fled. I wish he remained. I also admired Azikiwe, but Awolowo would NEVER abandon his people as Azikiwe did when he defected to the federal side during the civil war. Awolowo was in prison because of his people and he could have been released had he compromised his beliefs but he stoutly refused. That is courage not cowardice. I have been in direct communication with Gowon whom I admire but he did not return after he was accused of being behind the Dimka coup. Obasanjo and Idiagbon are probably the bravest Nigerians ever. They are certainly braver than Murtala Mohammed who was safely in London waiting for Joseph Garba and co to topple Gowon. The stereotype of Yorubas as cowards is false. Every ethnicity has cowards and brave men.
The story isn't complete
Ojukwu abscond with his wife , car and 130000 pounds .

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 28, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Are you ok?
How did Awolowo sell Igbos?
Is he an ibo man?
Is he responsible for providing arms and ammunition for Biafra warriors?
Is he your minister of agriculture?.
www.google.com

He sold the igbo out , told gowon how to stop their food and arms supply
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by OAUTemitayo: 10:23pm On May 28, 2017
itsJude:
www.google.com

He sold the igbo out , told gowon how to stop their food and arms supply
Because he gave them the Billion dollars Idea?
What would he have done when Biafra forces want to annex his land and were already bombing civilians in Lagos.
You need to grow a brain
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 28, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Because he gave them the Billion dollars Idea?
What would he have done when Biafra forces want to annex his land and were already bombing civilians in Lagos.
You need to grow a brain
lies you knw that its the yoruba's that betrayed the igbos forget plenty talk
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by OAUTemitayo: 10:32pm On May 28, 2017
itsJude:
Just negodu
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by pussyeater(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2017
Jabioro:
You make me laugh, I am a full blown Afonjas, with traded face mark.. Patrick is a half Afonjas from Edo while I love my ewedu hydraulic juice soup with goat meat.. amala morsel will do better accomplices.. as you can understand..
I rep IPOB
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 28, 2017
itsJude:

first what do you understand by the word betray.let's start from there. because the way igbos throw the word around.
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by curlarpy: 11:16pm On May 28, 2017
itsJude:
this one still dey nigeria shey him talk say him go , go on exile , afonja cheesy neva keeping to there word , na so awolowo do ojukwu lipsrsealed

Two of una na brothers na
Similarities

Both afonja
Both are thieves
Both have smelling mouth
Both are short
Both are liars

Bode i no say all these talk na make u join apc wink na una way whoring politicians spits

Now if they talk shit about, u will crying u want ur own country
*oloshi Omo Iran ikiran*

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by dotedote: 11:19pm On May 28, 2017
THIEF
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by fyneguy: 11:48pm On May 28, 2017
Hypocrite!

You imposed the Lagos PDP Chairman and Governorship candidate!

You ran a one-man show in Lagos PDP
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by ddeola: 3:27am On May 29, 2017
Ok o...
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Jabioro: 3:36am On May 29, 2017
[quote author=Jodesky post=56969488][/quote]Unfortunately for you can't read or understood my mother tongue.. So to you it has no meaning, to those who understand better than you do ,everything is just two words.. CHIVALRIC! LOST IN THOUGHT..
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by joshsamuel(m): 5:07am On May 29, 2017
Mad man
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by ridbell01(m): 6:47am On May 29, 2017
Splashme:
Tinubu is corrupt, very corrupt. He is a big thief
we've known your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by Slurity(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2017
Why will an ex convict work with Tinubu? You don't need to tell us why we already know
Re: Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George by edenhazard(f): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
baslone:
He was making sense before this

Clown
long time boss smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity / Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction / Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.