Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (36280 Views)

The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots / Relationships: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Does Not Have Enough Time For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ibkayee(f): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
Good memory, you got woman cheesy . . . Remember you told me you're 32 or so wink

#YOLO
42* wink

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by SgtKisswhere: 12:41am On Jul 01, 2017
where them A R I E S at? angry
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Piiko:
Did you read the description at all, Libras are master cheats, I will end my love interest on you sadly cry cry

Lol see this one.
I'm not a cheat tho.

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ebayray:

Lol see this one.
I'm not a cheat tho.
say God!
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Piiko:
say God!

Lolz warris it
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
PROUDLY SAGITTARIAN! SAGS MAKE SOME NOISE
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
To me horoscope is just fallacies,everyone is a blend of almost everything,from home training to school training and then peer groups,for me they just say what everyone wants to hear...DO YOU KNOW THERE IS ZODIAC BASED ON BIRTH YEARS,ON A TWELWE YEAR CYCLE ,E.G TIGER-1998,2010,2022. OX-1997,2009,2021 E.T.C CHECK YOURS

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 1:49am On Sep 23, 2017
I hate that I can't cheat! angry

Stupid inner voice won't let me rest if I do! The need for security is the most important need and cheating will jeopardise that so if I stray, I ain't coming back.

#Team stubborn bull
#Taurus
Hmmmm...Welcome to the club
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 1:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Taurus

Taurus people almost never cheat and are considered the most loyal sign of the horoscope. If a Taurus cheats on you, it means theyfell in love with someone else, it’s not just a random hookup. Like, they would marry the person they cheated on you with, it’s that serious. If they cheat on you, it’s over for you guys. That’s about it.
Yay!!!!!!!!!. This is so me!

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by duduade: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Virgos

Virgos cheat like Bond… James Bond. If you’re in a relationship with a married Virgo, your dates will be full of adventures and mystery. They will give you a code name and you’ll meet them at different locations at specific times. Virgo’s partner will never find out they’re cheating. They’re so good at hiding things. The only way for a Virgo’s partner to find out they’re having an affair is if Virgo decides to actually confess what’s been going on.

I have changed
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by moorevic(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
OP so in your great discovery all sundries cheat abi, o kwa ya. You are just doing your self
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Ladybluecash(f): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Jfrankination:
wat is zodiac abeq? nd haw can i knw.mine sev?
what is your date of birth let me tell you
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
I hate that I can't cheat! angry

Stupid inner voice won't let me rest if I do! The need for security is the most important need and cheating jeopardises that so if I stray I ain't coming back.

#Team stubborn bull
#Taurus

*softwork, where art thou cry
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by don33310(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Libra

Libras have mastered the art of cheating. They can date two separate people for years and none will ever find out about the other. They know how to arrange things in a way that nobody asks questions and everyone is happy. Libras take marriage very seriously and will very rarely initiate a divorce. They will stay married forever but won’t ever stop cheating. If you want a loyal person, I’d suggest you look elsewhere.
Chai,na my month be that o
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by emelda86(f): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
Proudly Leo I don't like cheating I love with all of me.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by pedrilo: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
emelda86:
Proudly Leo I don't like cheating I love with all of me.
hmmm noted shocked
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by emelda86(f): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
pedrilo:
hmmm noted shocked

What are you noting?
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by pedrilo: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
emelda86:

What are you noting?
cornucopia of unique and rare qualities. What are you doing awake at this time? Are you not going to work tomorrow?

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by emelda86(f): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
pedrilo:
cornucopia of unique and rare qualities. What are you doing awake at this time? Are you not going to work tomorrow?

Lol cornucopia indeed...I'm just viewing the ceiling sure thing my work my everything man gats to make money cheesy
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by pedrilo: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
emelda86:

Lol cornucopia indeed...I'm just viewing the ceiling sure thing my work my everything man gats to make money cheesy
that's fine. I'm sure makin money gives u orgasm too lol

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Jfrankination(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ladybluecash:
what is your date of birth let me tell you
23 December
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Cancer

Cancers don’t know how to cheat, you’ll find it out right away. You won’t even have to check their phones to find stuff out. They’ll accidentally tell you everything. It will sound something like “It’s crazy how in one day you can go from strangers to lovers with someone”. They’re not talking about you, by the way. Cancers don’t like to cheat though. The reason they cheat is because they’re looking for that one special person. Until they find that person, they won’t stop “looking”, if you know what I mean.

Awwwwnnnn ...this is so me!!! For the first i m having to agree to this zodiac sign of a thing cos this description is soo... me. Like seriously...I can't and don't know how to cheat. I also lay everything about me bare to whoever I'm dating. As in very very transparent.

Wow nice one op.

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
From now on, this is the first thing I'll ask any guy chyking me. I'll be on the look out for a cancer now cos this thing looks kinda real or close to it.

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Aquarius

Aquarius is an emotional cheater. They will feel super uncomfortable doing things behind your back and, subconsciously, they’ll want you to find everything out because they hate the stress of hiding stuff from you. Aquarius people love novelty and that’s the main reason they cheat. However, every time they do cheat, they realize that there is nothing really new totheir conquests. It’s a circle of sadness.

This is true, hence I don't cheat. You've seen one, you've seen them all. I may feel tempted to talk to other people though when I'm unhappy or bored in a relationship. I don't consider my flirting cheating because I don't fall in love or sleep with anyone.

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by solonubinho(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
madridguy:
Proudly Capricorn. grin

Capricorn and Madrid fan!!!! Come her come here my brother Haha!! ��
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by solonubinho(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
madridguy:
Proudly Capricorn. grin

Capricorn and Madrid fan!!!! Come here come here my brother Haha!! ��
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by madridguy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
One love sir.

solonubinho:

Capricorn and Madrid fan!!!! Come here come here my brother Haha!! ��

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by frankkydee(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Cancer

Cancers don’t know how to cheat, you’ll find it out right away. You won’t even have to check their phones to find stuff out. They’ll accidentally tell you everything. It will sound something like “It’s crazy how in one day you can go from strangers to lovers with someone”. They’re not talking about you, by the way. Cancers don’t like to cheat though. The reason they cheat is because they’re looking for that one special person. Until they find that person, they won’t stop “looking”, if you know what I mean.

Hmmmmmmm

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by frankkydee(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
SassyGem101:
From now on, this is the first thing I'll ask any guy chyking me. I'll be on the look out for a cancer now cos this thing looks kinda real or close to it.

You've found one already, no need searching anymore

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by CheedyJ(m): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2020
Taurus

Taurus people almost never cheat and are considered the most loyal sign of the horoscope. If a Taurus cheats on you, it means theyfell in love with someone else, it’s not just a random hookup. Like, they would marry the person they cheated on you with, it’s that serious. If they cheat on you, it’s over for you guys. That’s about it.
I must be a fake Taurus then cos I av cheated countless time & I doubt I'd ever stop...mumu zodiac, na everything we dey take hook, line & sinker for Naija...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22