Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. (23920 Views)

Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan / Pia Mia vs Phyno; The True Story About The Controversial ‘i’m A Fan’ Song / American Pia Mia Stole Phyno’s Song "I'm A Fan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. by chesterlee(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2017
Pulse are liars...

Phyno is gonna sue you guys!!!
Re: The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. by airmark(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2017
RealAlfranco:
This is the biggest pile of thrash I've read this month. The excuses conjured up here has zero logic.
We all know how easy it is for Americans to sue for any slight infringement. And you think an American will stay quiet after you 'steal' his song?
From the nonsense written up here, Phyno's not the owner of the song but he had the sheer guts to not only release the song but also include it in his album. You think Phyno doesn't understand the technicalities and repercussions of stealing someone's property??

I remember a certain time when Eminem and 50 cent did a collabo - "Crack A Bottle". 50 cent wanted to include the song on his album but Eminem practically warned him not to. Why? It was Eminem's song. And 50 Cent didnt.
And for some reason, you're telling us Phyno included the song in his album after clearance and rights whatever were not agreed.

Bros, I say you Lie

There's only one thief and that's that Pia and her squad, and they should be sued!!

Nobody will come after Phyno. He'll be the one to go after them for plagiarism or whatever they call this one.

You like jokes. American artistes understand the laws more than naija artistes. Most nigerian artistes take materials unlawfully and use them because the laws are not enforced well and you can easily settle the pained niggas. In america it's not like that. The producer/artiste know the penalty and what it may bring to their careers. Phyno's silence is understood to the discerning minds.
Re: The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. by geronimoedeh1(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2017
Publicity stunt...So now shez popular in Nigeria
....they played us once again...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert / Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq / 7 Women Working Behind The Scenes, Contributing To The Growth Of Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.