Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire (12533 Views)

Ngige, A Political Goat Taunting The Lion Of Burdillon / So Called Lockdown Will Backfire / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by SporaD8: 12:15pm On May 29, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
deep beneath your mind i know you are afraid of igbo dominating lagos,deep deep within that mind... grin accept it bro,go to onitsha and do thesame its a free world.but preventing igbos from lagos is something that will never happen.we are here to stay till enternity,i even have a yoruba girlfriend
Keep burning your candle from both ends you hear. You want biafra, yet would rather die in Lagos. You see why you lots can never be taken serious?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
They are known to be very stubborn and arrogant and they have nothing as contribution to Nigeria.
They are always behind hate, confusion and bad blood. The Abok.is are tired of killing them as they keep going back.
The only language they understand is violebce. They hate diplomacy

I hope you don't mind me addressing you as a young lady. Young lady here are some fun facts for you.

Did you know that the USA was born out of "stubbornness" and "arrogance" towards the British empire?

Did you also know that the famous French revolution was also borne out of the "stubbornness" and "arrogance" of the masses towards the ruling elite?

Did you also know that if not for the "stubbornness" and "arrogance" of the allied that Hitler Germany would have gotten away with their atrocities?

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Chigboboss: 12:22pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

Okay I am going to assume that your fear is logical.

Are you saying that everyone in Nigeria should go ahead and live their lives in fear as if they are in North Korea, just because the president is from the North and that the Nigerian military is full of Northerners?

Nope far from it. I am saying everyone should be mindful of their actions and utterances, particularly those which are unnecessary and provocative especially when their skin lacks the capacity to cash the cheques that their loudmouths are signing.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by alizma: 12:25pm On May 29, 2017
Trut:
Nigga, according to the news in circulation, the writer used the word "allegedly", he or she is not certain whether they called the cow Buhari. They didn't write Buhari in the body of the cow given to NK. So why given yourself headache for propaganda?
click on the link below
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/ipob-supporters-donate-cow-allegedly-named-buhari-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by nedu666: 12:26pm On May 29, 2017
Yet again another thread on igbos. A wise man once said if u are nothing no one will talk about you.

******* igbos tormenting the rest of nigeria since 1960

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

Nope far from it. I am saying everyone should be mindful of their actions and utterances, particularly those which are unnecessary and provocative especially when their skin lacks the capacity to cash the cheques that their loudmouths are signing.

So how do we fix the problem if all we have to do based on your suggestion is to keep quiet and go about our normal businesses?

Secondly, do you think that keeping quiet will magically fix the problem?

I don't know you but I will let you in on a little secret about life: Everyone of us is going to live our lives in either of the following two ways: follow the established rules and live life like every other person Or go against the norm. But then in going against the norm there are to possible outcomes: either you loose it all or you win it all, there is never in-between.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Chigboboss: 12:29pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

I hope you don't mind me addressing you as a young lady. Young lady here are some fun facts for you.

Did you know that the USA was born out of "stubbornness" and "arrogance" towards the British empire?

Did you also know that the famous French revolution was also borne out of the "stubbornness" and "arrogance" of the masses towards the ruling elite?

Did you also know that if not for the "stubbornness" and "arrogance" of the allied that Hitler Germany would have gotten away with their atrocities?

grin grin

Lemme butt in on this.

Did you also know that the USA had the resources and military capacity to exhibit "arrogance" and "stubborness" towards the British Empire?

Did you also know that the allied forces had the resources and military capacity to exhibit "arrogance" and "stubborness" to curb Hitlers excesses?

We are neither the U.S or Allied forces and lack any military capacity. You're comparing stones with oranges.

5 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 29, 2017
alizma:

click on the link below
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/ipob-supporters-donate-cow-allegedly-named-buhari-nnamdi-kanu/

I did not see Buhari written anywhere on the body of the cow.

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by austinvsb1(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

I have taken my time to read through all the post on this thread. I am not going to take sides and I also agree with you that the reality on ground is different from what Brugge may be alluding. In which case I would like to ask you this simple question:

If as a nation we continue treating the excesses of the north with levity, at what point will the north as a people turn around and start behaving like a civilized people?

The fanatical nature of the north is ridiculously gullible to say the least and I have very little respect for any people that follow fellow humans so inflexibly. What I do watch out for, like the OP, is the ability of persons with a bit of influence, eloquence and intelligence to explore such gullibilty to wreck havoc on a largely defenseless populace.

Much like the US and its allies ( & I am NOT a fan of most of america's foreign policy) are treating a rabid north korea because of her ability to wreck untold havoc to seoul and japan at least, I'd employ the larger south to continue to push aggresively albeit tactically against the north's seemingly military hegenomy.

Taunting with symbolic actions that could be percieved by the fanatics up north as a religious provocation which could eventually escalate to untold damages to everyone involved is something i therefore would discourage in clear terms.
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Chigboboss: 12:32pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

So how do we fix the problem if all we have to do based on your suggestion is to keep quiet and go about our normal businesses?

I don't know you but I will let you in on a little secret about life: Everyone of us is going to live our lives in either of the following two ways: follow the established rules and live life like every other person Or go against the norm. But then in going against the norm there are to possible outcomes: either you loose it all or you win it all, there is never in-between.

Does constructive advocacy = keeping quiet?

The topic asks for a cessation of unnecessary incendiary and provocative taunts, not for anyone to keep mute about their aspirations.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by OreMI22: 12:33pm On May 29, 2017
Op, you are a fulani, so stop pretending to be anything else.

My question to you is who are you warning and why now? Has Fulani ever warned anyone in the past?

So, what is the Fulani waiting for to use their weapons on Ndigbo?
They should go right ahead!

I hope they remember they cannot manufacture even a bullet of what Nigeria has and had to buy everything with Niger Delta oil.

As for killing Igbos in the north, i guess there are no northerners in the south.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Chigboboss: 12:35pm On May 29, 2017
austinvsb1:

Taunting with symbolic actions that could be percieved by the fanatics up north as a religious provocation which could eventually escalate to untold damages to everyone involved is something i therefore would discourage in clear terms.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by IkedisEbube: 12:37pm On May 29, 2017
igwebuike01:

so why would a yoruba man sit his lazy ass and only boast of his ability to destroy another man's business instead of creating his own. and why would he feel like destroying igbo business if it was ordinary gala and yogo business. I guess this edifice is for gala hawking abi? Afonjas are simply cursed

Igbos are cursed from womb.

12 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

Have you heard this word before. TACT. IPOB is a tactless organization, thats why I dislike them.
If they cared for fellow Igbos, they would have come to say something against most of this things, while advocating for the return of Igbos home.
I am for a divided Nigeria. But division under IPOB type, God forbid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by garsul: 12:38pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

I would think that Brugge's argument is in order. Just like I asked someone few minutes ago "If we keep handling the north's violent tendencies with levity at what point will the north turn around?"

I strongly believe in having this discussion no matter how uncomfortable it may seem. As long as we keep shying away from having this conversation we will keep having problem as a nation: problem in which a section of the country thinks that they are above the law, while the other half thinks it is their responsibility to bend backwards to please the other half.

I am not saying that the north's violent tendencies should be condoned, but the needless provocation and puting the lives of your breathren at risk is not a path to tow. Is chest beating or egocentric enough price to pay for the lives of millions of igbos scattered across the north and other part of the country. The sad part of this is that most of the people making this provocative statement are those that have not set foot outside the East and those outside the country in europe and asia making wrong use of the internet. If the igbos want a country of their own it is so easy to achieve without insulting anybody. They have 15 senators and over 50 members of the house of assembly, let them stage a walk out from the house and see if other nigerians won't take them serious, at town meetings they should tell every igbo man to relocate back home and start their country from the core igbo land without wanting to include people from the SS and NC, if the they run a succesful country I am sure the so called Igboid people in those zones will opt for their motherland

8 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2017
OreMI22:

My question to you is who are you warning and why now? Has Fulani ever warned anyone in the past?

I hope they remember they cannot manufacture even a bullet of what Nigeria has and had to buy everything with Niger Delta oil.

As for killing Igbos in the north, i guess there are no northerners in the south.

What is the ratio.

8 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 29, 2017
People insulted Jonathan and nobody deemed it an insult to the Ijaw Nation

As President in a democracy you get insulted

Even obama as great as he was got insulted by many

Buhari must learn to grow up and accept the pressures of his job or quit!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

Lemme butt in on this.

Did you also know that the USA had the resources and military capacity to exhibit "arrogance" and "stubborness" towards the British Empire

I think you missed a day in your history class. The US did not win the revolutionary war based on their military capacity or having more resources than the British. These are some of reasons why the USA won:
Inability to Efficiently Supply the British Army ( inefficiency on the part of the British Army)
Lack of Loyalist Support (2017 is different from 1967 you might be surprise those that will turn against your Hausa Army)
The Franco-American Alliance ( The participation of the French helped stretched the resources of the British empire)

Did you also know that even with their Military might and resources the USA fought a lost battle in Vietnam? It is not all about resources and military might.

Chigboboss:

Lemme butt in on this.
Did you also know that the allied forces had the resources and military capacity to exhibit "arrogance" and "stubborness" to curb Hitlers excesses? .

Did you also know that at the time no one ever believed that Germany will fall to the allied? Because from all indication Hitler Germany was way ahead everyone technologically and otherwise, except for human right.

Chigboboss:

We are neither the U.S or Allied forces and lack any military capacity. You're comparing stones with oranges.

Of course we are neither the US nor the Allied forces but I am sure you will agree with me that our struggle as a nation is to be like or even better than the US. Ooh we can only use the experiences/progress of the US as a reference point when it suits you most?

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by nedu666: 12:44pm On May 29, 2017
garsul:

I am not saying that the north's violent tendencies should be condoned, but the needless provocation and puting the lives of your breathren at risk is not a path to tow. Is chest beating or egocentric enough price to pay for the lives of millions of igbos scattered across the north and other part of the country. The sad part of this is that most of the people making this provocative statement are those that have not set foot outside the East and those outside the country in europe and asia making wrong use of the internet. If the igbos want a country of their own it is so easy to achieve without insulting anybody. They have 15 senators and over 50 members of the house of assembly, let them stage a walk out from the house and see if other nigerians won't take them serious, at town meetings they should tell every igbo man to relocate back home and start their country from the core igbo land without wanting to include people from the SS and NC, if the they run a succesful country I am sure the so called Igboid people in those zones will opt for their motherland

u expect ipob to feel sorry for igbos in the north. for what. who sent them there, what are they doing there. rubbish. secondly have been to 4 states in the north and i keep asking where are these millions of igbo in the north. are they hidden. or only come out at night. where are these billions of dollar properties attached to igbos up north. because i cant see them.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Chigboboss: 12:45pm On May 29, 2017
OreMI22:

What a pity! So this is what your brain could churn out from the numerous submissions on this thread? Wow.

Are you subliminally inviting the Foolanis (as if they're not already ravaging our lands) to inflict further carnage on NDIGBO?

Do you have ANY form of military defence against the hausa/Fulani dominated military? Are you willing to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of IGBOS in the north just to satisfy your plastic ego? Who even controls the ND oil used to purchase the weapons to be used against the east...is it not the same Hausa/Foolanis? Do you know that the population of IGBOS in the north is at least 15x that of northerners in the east? You need to travel, right now I'm in Minna (& spent the last 3 months in Sokoto) and know exactly what I'm saying.

From your tone you definitely cannot be an IGBO man with a functioning brain, I'm almost sure you're from one of the southern minority tribes who cannot wait to replay their role in 1967 by urging the greater EAST into avoidable war, only to fight on the enemy's side for your wicked and selfish reasons angry.

4 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Vivian16: 12:48pm On May 29, 2017
Una never tire 4 dis matter, why do i hv d feeling dat d yorubas are d ones fuelling dis issue, d northerners are not even bothered why are d Afonjas crying more dan d bereaved? So they love Buhari more dan his brothers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by BabaRamota1980: 12:56pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

I will ignore the insults because it is only indicative of your infancy, background and upbringing.

The President is a northerner and highly revered in the North so making a tasteless caricature accompanied by social media taunting is highly provocative and likely to backfire.

We are clearly and obviously unable to defend ourselves against the northern military and her foreign allies so this is a very SELF-DESTRUCTIVE path we are taking.

Na today yonminri begin self destruct? See as you dey warn them against self destruction as if thats something abnormal to them.

Lol... grin

4 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

Does constructive advocacy = keeping quiet?

The topic asks for a cessation of unnecessary incendiary and provocative taunts, not for anyone to keep mute about their aspirations.

I am less concern about the aspiration. I am more concern about the freedom of speech. It is sad that you seem not to understand the consequences of what you are asking for. It seems that you are yet to understand that the very first step of subjugating any group of people is denying them the right to express themselves.

You may call it taunting, I call it freedom or speech and expression. And if anyone thinks that the guys are out of line then let them go to court.

I would think that the smart thing to do is to encourage the North to seek legal redress if they feel offended rather than reminding (encouraging) them that they head the military and that they can always kill and get away with it.

You may not admit it but I would like you to re-read your post and think about the implications,your post is simply "informing the north that they can always kill at the slightest provocation, and that the south should remember that the north will always get away with it".

The problem with your post is not even what was said but what was left unsaid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by totit: 12:58pm On May 29, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
nonsense igbo land is developing we igbos here in yoruba land are here to take opportuinities neglected by you guys conquer lagos economically and through population migration and explosion and the future dominate the city sorry there nothing you can do about it.taxes dont mean anything to us.many ppl dont even pay taxes

Lmao..

Devotional bunch and cheatbeating as usual with nothing to show for it.

No wonder none your states could boast of nothing close to Lagos and ogun states especially in igr grin

8 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by BabaRamota1980: 1:00pm On May 29, 2017
Vivian16:
Una never tire 4 dis matter, why do i hv d feeling dat d yorubas are d ones fuelling dis issue, d northerners are not even bothered why are d Afonjas crying more dan d bereaved? So they love Buhari more dan his brothers?

Na your brother opened the thread now. Lol.
Abi na Yorubaman opened thread?

7 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 29, 2017
The North can keep engaging in their blood thirsty ritual for all I care

Taunting the President is part of what happens in a democracy!

We are not going to give up this freedom of expression because the sitting President doubles as the spiritual leader of almajiri and Boko Haram terrorists who masks as herdsmen!

Jonathan was taunted and insulted, and so was Yar'adua and Obasanjo before him!

Buhari must get used to it! If the kitchen is too hot then he should get out!

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Chigboboss: 1:03pm On May 29, 2017
nedu666:

u expect IPOB to feel sorry for igbos in the north. for what. who sent them there, what are they doing there. rubbish. secondly have been to 4 states in the north and i keep asking where are these millions of igbo in the north. are they hidden. or only come out at night. where are these billions of dollar properties attached to igbos up north. because i cant see them.

Yet you come online to shout IPOB is IGBO and IGBO is IPOB? Yet you don't care for the lives of IGBOS in the north?

Where is your humanity? Where is your conscience? Can you see why a lot of us cannot align with the obviously heartless and selfish IPOB (like you've shown)?

Even if that's how you feel about your fellow NDIGBO do you know how tactless it is to state this on the internet?

Do you know how many NDIGBO residing in the North that are reading this and are just discovering how selfish and wicked IPOB is even if you're just a juvenile delinquent and not their spokesman?

Jeez!

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by reptile1: 1:05pm On May 29, 2017
So Buhari was taunted therefore a Hausa has a right kill? Lest we forget, ex president Jonathan was taunted aswell by most revered intellect in Yoruba land in the person of wole soyinka, heavens did not fall.
Jonathan was taunted in the north and got stoned by northerners, did heavens fall?
Honestly people think only northerners have a right to violence which is further fuelled by likes of the op whom have chosen to slave in their forte forever which is not helping matters.

Whether buhari was taunted or not, no silly idiot has a say against that. Its a world wide phenomenon not just buhari.

They taunted Obama, Clinton, Bush and even Trump currently. So what's the fuss about taunting buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

I will ignore the insults because it is only indicative of your infancy, background and upbringing.

The President is a northerner and highly revered in the North so making a tasteless caricature accompanied by social media taunting is highly provocative and likely to backfire.

We are clearly and obviously unable to defend ourselves against the northern military and her foreign allies so this is a very SELF-DESTRUCTIVE path we are taking.
Your brothers have failed to learn from history. The 1966 pogroms against ibos in the north was a direct reaction to their provocative taunts about how Ahmadu Bello was killed, but i doubt if northerners will go on a killing spree because some IPOB fools named a cow after Buhari. The frustrations of Nigerians towards the ibos is beginning to build because IPOB is bent on disturbing our peace

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Chigboboss: 1:11pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

I think you missed a day in your history class. The US did not win the revolutionary war based on their military capacity or having more resources than the British. These are some of reasons why the USA won:
Inability to Efficiently Supply the British Army ( inefficiency on the part of the British Army)
Lack of Loyalist Support (2017 is different from 1967 you might be surprise those that will turn against your Hausa Army)
The Franco-American Alliance ( The participation of the French helped stretched the resources of the British empire)

Did you also know that even with their Military might and resources the USA fought a lost battle in Vietnam? It is not all about resources and military might.

Did you also know that at the time no one ever believed that Germany will fall to the allied? Because from all indication Hitler Germany was way ahead everyone technologically and otherwise, except for human right.

Of course we are neither the US nor the Allied forces but I am sure you will agree with me that our struggle as a nation is to be like or even better than the US. Ooh we can only use the experiences/progress of the US as a reference point when it suits you most?

A word is enough for the wise. Don't use your mouth to sign cheques that your skin can't cash biko. Goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

A word is enough for the wise. Don't use your mouth to sign cheques that your skin can't cash biko. Goodbye.

Brother it seems you don't know me and the things I stand for in NL? I may make jokes but when it comes to issues to borders on the collective goods of humanity I will always stand for the truth. If I remember correctly there is an adage in my place that loosely translate as "that because people die in war does not mean we should stop fighting"

I am not having this conversation because I am in support of IPOB or in support of one Nigeria. I am only having this conversation to stimulate your thinking abilities. I like having conversations that are simulating and I will be the first to accept your position if they are logically correct or serves the purpose of promoting unity based on equality and respect for everyone, whether Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo, white or black.

I would suppose that the reason you opened this thread is to drive home your opinion based on reasons and fairness. Saying "goodbye" is chickening-out, if you open a thread you should be ready to engage people. You don't run away when people present superior argument, you either acknowledge the short comings of your positions or ask them to throw more light on their position if you think their evidence is not sufficient to sway you.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Mcowubaba: 1:25pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

Oga though I support your line of reasoning, I beg to differ.
1)Nobody in Nigeria should have immunity from Insults, if I tell you unprinitable names some Hausa/Fulani bigots have called Igbo leaders, you'll be amazed.
GEJ a Southern man, a president was ridiculed and mocked constantly by the Northerners.

HE WAS EVEN STONED WHEN HE WENT TO THE NORTH FOR CAMPAIGN.
So what are you talking about undecided did Southerners start killing any body..

APC started the hate campaign, Igbos are just keeping up, you can't sow seed of discorn and expect to reap goodness and love, it doesn't work that way...

Buhari can be insulted up and down, he is Nigerian President not Northern Nigeria President, people are insulting Buhari not Northerners, spear me the sermon of how he his a Supreme leader in the North

2)Though I'm not agitating for a war, no sane person wants a war, but one thing for sure is that those allies that helped Nigeria in 1967 will not help again...
Times have changed, what happened to GEJ with regards to Weapon acquisition and support for anti terrorism was not about his Ethnic group, it was about Corruption and Human rights abuse (Leahy law) , don't misinterprete facts undecided undecided....
Times have changed Sir, so much media influence and technology advancement....
Biafrans are now worldwide in LARGE numbers, unlike in the 60s....
USA, UK etc will put a lot into consideration, when deciding who to support.

Because the world is watching..

Oga, this is not a fight of Terrorism, it's a fight for Succession, independence.... Don't expect any Western Country to throw their full support on any party, without due diligence and in depth analysis....

I hate hypocrites, what is good for the Goose is good for the Gander...

If Goodluck Jonathan and his wife can be insulted to high heavens, if Igbos in the North are killed unjustly, then Buhari's mockery is just starting...........

Too many hypocrites on this forum, just recently some Yorubas have been lamenting on how Igbos have been insulting them, as if this Yorubas have been non abusive and loving towards the Igbos sad angry angry sad...
I strongly detest hypocrites

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF / bI Trust Yemi Osinbajo. He's Absolutely Reliable - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Xenophobic Attacks: Why Nigeria Won't Retaliate Now - Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.