Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire (12569 Views)

Ngige, A Political Goat Taunting The Lion Of Burdillon / So Called Lockdown Will Backfire / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nwakaumu(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

Please re-read what you just posted. There is no justification for violence bro. Don't you think it is better for your supposedly "efulefu" to be alive and see you achieve your dream country to their disappointment? Stop playing into that guys game, the guy is full of shit. I suggest you tune down your post, violent is never the answer and you can never gain outside support by threatening those that have different opinion with violence. Even in the last Brexit there were people with different opinion no one killed them.
But the guy was sublimely inciting violence against igbos with his spurious claim of naming a cow buhari.my brother,twe ve learnt our lesson.Enemy within is more dangerous than the one outside.this is the kind of political-correctness and diplomacy that Zik played in nigeria that got us into this mess in the first place.Besides, black people don't listen to voice of reason unless it is laced with violence. Tanks

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Better stay back at minnna,because your re Efulefu,its you kind that IPOB are trying to weed out of Igbo race,little by little you ve just been busted.I would personally kil you if I could lay hand on you.mugu.
Myndd44 this poster has threatened to kill a nairalamder for holding an opinion different from his . Rules 2 and 3 violated

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 6:01pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

Repeat after me:

I will think with my head not balls...
I will think with my head not balls... (24x)

My goodness this is hilarious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nwakaumu(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2017
Ban me, and I resurrect i with a new account,that how It is here,in case you punk ass murafuker don't know. face me if you re man enough.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by DauraDullardo(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:
My goodness, so much hatred runs in your blood, and its not even targeted at an Afonja but a fellow IGBO like you?

You see why some of us are doubting the feasibility of Biafra? Do you realize you're the THIRD IGBO brother IPOB member to wish evil upon me? For imploring you all to restrain your tongue to save the necks of you and your loved ones.

How thinly you veil your hatred towards anyone with a contrary opinion.

My eyes have opened today. IPOB is evil and I will preach it to my IGBO brethren over here with this thread as cold hard evidence.

IPOBExposed has been right all this while. Biafra is my dream but NEVER through you evil hateful Igbos. #Spits
Shut your trap! The drums of war that you've been beating since morning will consume you. Thank God you're in the North. Once their madness start, they're not always able to differentiate between 'sensible' Igbos like yourself and IPOB miscreants like us. My friend you're doomed.

You have no credibility whatsoever. Can you imagine the kind of individuals you're referencing? Mentally unstable characters like IpobExposed... What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 6:07pm On May 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
God bless you.

God bless you too my brother smiley.
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nwakaumu(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2017
DauraDullardo:
You have no credibility whatsoever. Can you imagine the kind of individuals you're referencing? Mentally unstable characters like IpobExposed... What a shame!
birds of feathers,show me your friend,I will tell you who you are. There are Two mentally deranged individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nwakaumu(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2017
DauraDullardo:
birds of feathers,show me your friend,I will tell you who you are. There are Two mentally deranged individuals.i'm not a bit surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nwakaumu(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

God bless you too my brother smiley.
So you know God and still support injustice,Smh

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 6:20pm On May 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
So you know God and still support injustice,Smh

Anything you're going through and you consider unjust is self-inflicted and spewing hatred and wishing death on everyone different from you is NOT the solution. You will only end up instigating more hatred from your oppressors thereby increasing their unjust acts towards you and destroying your chances of being listened to which will bring about the desired equity.

Spewing hatred at everything that is not IPOB is tactless and self-destructive. Take this brotherly advice even if you don't consider me a brother and call me a terrorist from now till thy kingdom come.

I wish you peace.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by DauraDullardo(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:
It clearly hurts their pride to be asked to exercise restraint in insulting the President; methinks its a coping mechanism for their self-inflicted political marginalization so allow them air out the frustration.

We have said our own, providence will be kind to the OP as he has clearly done his best to caution his brothers.

Well done Chigboboss.
The charlatan you're hailing is currently wasting his life in the North. What are his chances of making it out alive once your machete-wielding, demon-posessed brothers hit the streets? I need your honest and sincere answer to this.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 6:37pm On May 29, 2017
DauraDullardo:
The charlatan you're hailing is currently wasting his life in the North. What are his chances of making it out alive once your machete-wielding, demon-posessed brothers hit the streets? I need your honest and sincere answer to this.

The same chances he has of making it out of the East alive once your AK-47 wielding, demon possessed kidnapper/armed robber brothers hit the streets.

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by APCsupporter: 6:41pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

The same chances he has of making it out of the East alive once your AK-47 wielding, demon possessed kidnapper/armed robber brothers hit the streets.

don't mind those ipob criminals please.

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nwakaumu(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

Anything you're going through and you consider unjust is self-inflicted and spewing hatred and wishing death on everyone different from you is NOT the solution. You will only end up instigating more hatred from your oppressors thereby increasing their unjust acts towards you and destroying your chances of being listened to which will bring about the desired equity.

Spewing hatred at everything that is not IPOB is tactless and self-destructive. Take this brotherly advice even if you don't consider me a brother and call me a terrorist from now till thy kingdom come.

I wish you peace.
keep your advice for Shekau your brother.we are just telling you parasites and leeches to stay on your own; I don't see how this is problem to you lots.4UkkK OFF

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 6:57pm On May 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
I just looked at the IGR of the 5 SE states and discovered Kano and Kaduna IGR alone is more than that of all the 5 SE states COMBINED, and just like my brother the OP, we are all over the North to hustle and earn a living; meaning we are the actual parasites and leeches that need FG allocation and the northern business environment to survive.

Anyway now I understand, peace be unto you.

Peace be unto you too my brother. It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Kondomatic(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

You call your comparison of Ndigbo's military preparedness with the U.S and Allied forces (with their military capacity) a "superior argument"?

...and its with this your brand of logic that you wanted to " stimulate my thinking abilities"? cheesy Are you okay bro?

Lol the jokes now write themselves on this forum. I'd rather "chicken-out' than risk deflating my IQ with that line of argument. Ciao! grin
Is there any strong evidence to prove that the cow was actually named Buhari? The report I read said allegedly and I know what that word means

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by bantudra: 7:02pm On May 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Better stay back at minnna,because your re Efulefu,its you kind that IPOB are trying to weed out of Igbo race,little by little you ve just been busted.I would personally kil you if I could lay hand on you.mugu.

what...are you insane...

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nwakaumu(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

Peace be unto you too my brother. It is well.
with your whole IGR you still attaching yourselves to somebody who ve nothing,are you not stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by DauraDullardo(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:
You see how hollow and fake your supposed love for the self-hating coward is? You couldn't answer the question.

Chigboboss, I hope you realise that your stupidity on this forum today has the potential to make you headline news any moment from now. You'll definitely realise your folly if anything happens to Buhari in the nearest future.

By the way, Fulani Herdsmen are the universally acknowledged AK47- wielding terrorists who have run amok and thrown all caution to the winds since Buhari took over power in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by patval(f): 7:32pm On May 29, 2017
APCsupporter:

isn't it shameful that the cow has achieved more than you can ever dream of? if a cow is smarter and more successful Than you then I wonder what kind of animal you are.

see this zombie, buhari's life on earth is a burden of failure and I can tell you that he has not achieved anything more than me because the positions I have found myself in life,I gave a good account of myself there by leaving a legacy for the younger ones but buhari is an icon of misery. Achievement can only be measured by how well you have done justice to your opportunities, each time I visit my high school and explain myself to any principal in-charge, he or she will have one or two good things they have heard about my good work as the first female senior prefect of the school, my days in the girls guilds still cherish my contributions not to mention but a few. Am certain that if you had not been a BMC crew,you will be vomiting your own litany of maladies this dullard of daura has done in the lives of over 180 million citizens within two years. For your information, Daura President has not achieved anything better than me because even the devil attained his position but was confined to hell because of his evil which is currently the same fate of that slowpoke of a president you worship.
I can't be happier to see his journey to the depth of hell fire starting here on earth, you and him are nothing but agent of darkness

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by patval(f): 7:52pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

My dear, that guy is evil. His plan is to instigate the Hausas into killing the Igbos. I really don't know what he stands to gain.

Unfortunately for him, today I am off and I have his time. If the only thing I do for the rest of the day is calling out his bullshits and half-assed logic so be it.

He can write whatever he like but we Igbo's of this generation must avenge the same injustice done on our forefathers.people from hydraulic soup federation are trying hard to see our quest fail simply because they knew it down their vein that the year Biafra becomes independent, the danfodios conquest will reach tincan island but unknowingly to them that the movement is now a culture and no longer a mere ideology. buhari is dying a herodian type of death and no Islamic marabout or Christian cleric can save him cos nature is giving him a treat of Karma

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 7:55pm On May 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Without sufficient IGR, no wonder we are desperately attaching ourselves to the South South and cannot leave Nigeria without them. No wonder we are trying to force referendum on them even though they are not asking for it and our reps are too cowardly to seek it. I leave you in peace.

We know, and that's why we are VERY willing to let you go with your 5 unproductive states, but if you intend to force other Niger Delta states to join your secession bid then that issue will be solved with the barrel of our tanks. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by APCsupporter: 7:58pm On May 29, 2017
patval:

see this zombie, buhari's life on earth is a burden of failure and I can tell you that he has not achieved anything more than me because the positions I have found myself in life,I gave a good account of myself there by leaving a legacy for the younger ones but buhari is an icon of misery. Achievement can only be measured by how well you have done justice to your opportunities, each time I visit my high school and explain myself to any principal in-charge, he or she will have one or two good things they have heard about my good work as the first female senior prefect of the school, my days in the girls guilds still cherish my contributions not to mention but a few. Am certain that if you had not been a BMC crew,you will be vomiting your own litany of maladies this dullard of daura has done in the lives of over 180 million citizens within two years. For your information, Daura President has not achieved anything better than me because even the devil attained his position but was confined to hell because of his evil which is currently the same fate of that slowpoke of a president you worship.
I can't be happier to see his journey to the depth of hell fire starting here on earth, you and him are nothing but agent of darkness
hahahahHaha. first female senior prefect in a secondary school? hahahahahaha. is that all?

it's not everyone that believes in the existence of the devil sister. Buhari is the president and commander in chief of the Armed Forces of YOUR country. he is among the top 100 most influential people in the world. he is a former military head of state, former governor of his state and a former minister of petroleum of his country. he is recognized and respected in many countries. he is so much loved by his people that he hardly notices the hatred some bitter fools have for him. Now that's an achievement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 8:04pm On May 29, 2017
APCsupporter:

hahahahHaha. first female senior prefect in a secondary school? hahahahahaha. is that all?

it's not everyone that believes in the existence of the devil sister. Buhari is the president and commander in chief of the Armed Forces of YOUR country. he is among the top 100 most influential people in the world. he is a former military head of state, former governor of his state and a former minister of petroleum of his country. he is recognized and respected in many countries. he is so much loved by his people that he hardly notices the hatred some bitter fools have for him. Now that's an achievement.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by APCsupporter: 8:25pm On May 29, 2017
patval:

He can write whatever he like but we Igbo's of this generation must avenge the same injustice done on our forefathers.people from hydraulic soup federation are trying hard to see our quest fail simply because they knew it down their vein that the year Biafra becomes independent, the danfodios conquest will reach tincan island but unknowingly to them that the movement is now a culture and no longer a mere ideology. buhari is dying a herodian type of death and no Islamic marabout or Christian cleric can save him cos nature is giving him a treat of Karma

avenge your ancestors? avenge those protesters first. lol

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nwakaumu(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

We know, and that's why we are VERY willing to let you go with your 5 unproductive states, but if you intend to force other Niger Delta states to join your secession bid then that issue will be solved with the barrel of our tanks. Shalom.
men you are sounding puerile.xdirect you help to almajiri in ur area and your people who re living in IDP camps.dont quote me again bye.FVCK you.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by patval(f): 8:33pm On May 29, 2017
APCsupporter:

you see why I called you zombie,your dullard never attended ordinary secondary school in his life time. As for respect, he is respected in Germany for calling them western Germany, respected in UAE for saying that his citizens are bad, respected in the Western nation for publicly saying his wife belongs to za oza room. In all the positions he has occupied,tell me an achievement that bears his invention. he is commander in-chief of an Armed Force where his G.O.C overthrew him in a bloodless coup, married his wife and incarcerated him,what a dullard of a being.Just know it that buhari is the most outdated president in the world now who coincidentally dictates the affairs of an expired entity.
that cows is better than buhari, mkpi afo na-asa should be used instead cos that really fit the description.
When I was the senior school prefect, I used to organise quiz competition for various classes and that made me to command the respect of my juniors without using cain.
dullard buhari cannot go anywhere in the SS & SE without the help of heavily armed force and you said he is an achiever.anti-zombie tablets will do a lot of work in ur skull

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fabregas04(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2017
MrSegunAdewole:
my yeroba broda Lagos is a no man's land

emi omo oodua
i shall know you won't add Lagos to your Biafra map, abi Lagos don turn asaba or benue again?

The msg this OP is trying to pass across to his brethren is that...

You shld know when to fight and when to retreat.
Learn to apply sense in your struggle.

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by patval(f): 8:47pm On May 29, 2017
APCsupporter:

avenge your ancestors? avenge those protesters first. lol

Is it just a mere coincidence that from the very day buhari incarcerated Nwachineke Nnamdi KANU, zoogeria economy ran into recession. Haven't you wondered why all the loan requests made by daura buhari from foreign countries is still hanging, why are technocrats avoiding buhari cabinet like Ebola or you want to tell me that you are not aware that he tried poaching experts even Okonjo Iweala but they diplomatically turned him down. Anyway you are only concerned about the chicken feed lie Muhammed,Femi Adesina and Garba shehu offer you as bmc crew.

According to Nwachineke Nnamdi KANU, A na-agwo, O na-ere.

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by TheStronghold: 8:53pm On May 29, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
we are not going anywhere lagos is a no mans land,cry till enternity igbo man coming to buy your fathers house and send you packing to osogbo cry
this is the same kind of mentality and rhetoric that got 3 million Igbos killed. And it's as clear as day.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amry Denies Killing Of 30 Soldiers By Boko Haram / Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video / FHA Summons Abdulmumin Jibrin Over ‘misconduct’, Warns Of Possible Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.